SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1

Page 44 of 53 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 48 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 44 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1

Post by Guest Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:39 am

nutty1 wrote:
gabriele wrote:i just looked at all the screencaps from the FD/LCD thread and it all looks like the neutral polish except for the coral only with the red dress. that picnic shot with drew has weird light flares going on that are distorting the colors i think.

maybe this has been discussed before but i did notice on the horseback it looked like drew was wearing long brown shorts rather than pants. then, i noticed drew has brown shorts on on his picnic. so, either he wore the same shorts on two different dates or it is a very very long date. who knows? this drew stuff is crazymaking!

BUT do her earrings match?  I don't know it is just the angle that makes me say maybe…..

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 44 1017443_481967961881792_1298387593_n

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 44 1017284_481968218548433_1133570772_n

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 44 294139_467891316622790_150601028_n

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 44 182909_467891323289456_302580526_n

Why would Drew wear the same shirt and shorts on BOTH dates? He IS wearing the same clothes. I think they're the same earrings. Same color. Both have that little piece that hang down. In one you can see the loop, in others that feathery piece that hangs down. In the last once the loops and feathery piece is just at an angle so it looks skinny. You can see the feathery piece more in the second one from the bottom. Change of clothes for her, based on activity, and she can easily pull her hair back to climb.

If this is the same date (which is sure looks like) what does that mean? That he might not have gotten an LCD? (Makes sense to me :Nod: ).

I was right about BSG guy. I'm right here, too.Hugesmile

Last edited by canyonvue on Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:48 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 44 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1

Post by nd4reality Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:46 am

Canyon though both are blue Tshirts, one is lighter than the other. His Tshirts are different.
Her hair is different. Her earrnings and full outfit are different also. The only thing that is likely to be the same are his shorts.

Not sure why it is so important that Drew does not get 2 dates in Antigua because as you'll are sure that Brooks is f1 at the end so this all should be largely important. The rest of us want to figure out the pieces and not just know who she ends up with. Don't get it.

Last edited by nd4reality on Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:57 am; edited 1 time in total

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:53 am

If she changed her shirt, maybe he did too, LOL!! I really have no idea.
I think the earrings may be a match and I think the "pinkish" nail polish could be lighting.

I am not saying they aren't different, just saying I am not 100% convinced.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:56 am

It could just be different lighting, different times of day. It could also just be the different coloring of the picture itself. I remember one poster was adamant that during the soccer game the ref held up an orange card. It did look orange in the picture, but I know for a fact that orange cards aren't used in soccer. It was just the picture itself.

His shirt is the exact same cut, both blue. I'm leaning toward lighting or just the picture itself. The last two pictures look more faded, not so richly colored as the first ones. Look at their hair. Their hair looks darker in the first pics and in the last ones their hair looks lighter and a different, warmer color.

Last edited by canyonvue on Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:59 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:58 am

That's a lot of stuff for one FD - horseback riding, discussion on the beach, hike or whatever to the top of that peak, picnic up there, then dinner and FD portion on the bed?
I'm not 100% convinced those are the same clothes though until I see a better shot on the horse or beach.

I guess it could be possible for sure. They could be giving him an extra long FD to set him up for the bachelor - who knows. I think we can be open to anything with this season since there are allegedly many twists and turns

yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:06 am

Why do I care? Because it makes no sense that Drew would get an LCD if Brooks is F1. I think that Brooks' and Des' blow-up might have something to do with the MTP. When families are involved things get more volatile.

Horseback riding and a beach discussion. It doesn't have to be long. Hike or drive to just above it. Most likely drive. They're just hills. It wouldn't be that far up. Who says they hiked? Is there a separate dinner pic, or could this picnic up there BE dinner? Picnic could be something light (if there is a separate dinner). I don't even see where people are getting there's a picnic. Then back to the fantasy suite.

The stuff on the hill could be before the stuff on the beach, could it not?

Finally . . . she really likes mountains.

Last edited by canyonvue on Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:11 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:09 am

I agree it is a lot of stuff. Just looking at the pictures though, and trying to figure out what's happening.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:09 am

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 44 Vidbul21
The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 44 9216222952_01e53c54d4_o
This is from the new preview.
The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 44 1017443_481967961881792_1298387593_n
You can see the bottom of the 2nd earring is open and not solid like the 1st one.

I just think it's a big stretch to say that Des did a complete clothing & hair change in the middle of the daytime portion of the date. We've never seen more than them changing into a swimsuit.

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 44 382538_481967558548499_1321221032_n
The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 44 970048_481968195215102_1788029747_n
This looks almost purple to me (& may actually be purple) while the other shirt is clearly blue. Drew isn't wearing the shirts on back to back dates so probably didn't think about them being similar outfits. It's not the same episode and doubt he'd have any idea about SCs.

If all of that was the FD (which I don't believe) then how do you explain the evening portion at The Verandah? Everything seemed peachy by then. Are you suggesting that Des lets Drew go at the RC and that's why she's devastated? It doesn't fit at all with CH asking her where they go from here. What does fit is Brooks leaving and Des saying she's heartbroken and wants to go home. It doesn't matter how much you want Drew to not get a LCD because this can't be explained away imo.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15499

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:15 am

nd4reality wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:This is probably either a FS date/in the evening or and LCD evening as it takes place in the bedroom. Note the nail polish color on Des. I think the neutral color from all the scs below is from the last episode--the LCD with Drew.
The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 44 934951_481967831881805_364343547_n

So Kasha - this could possibly be the evening part of the LCD date ? The room does not look as fancy as a typical FD though they do seem to have gone down budget wise overall.

But it is not impossible to imagine that this is LCD night  in Drews room  instead of a FD suite ?

I agree I think it would be the LCD rather than the FD.
Too much posting at once, sorry

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:16 am

Says Drew fans. Hugesmile 

Not trying to explain anything away. Just trying to make sense of Brooks being F1. :Smiley: I honestly don't give a rip about whether or not Brooks gets a LCD. I've always found that the dullest date. Like, get on with it already.

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:17 am

canyonvue wrote:Why do I care? Because it makes no sense that Drew would get an LCD if Brooks is F1. I think that Brooks' and Des' blow-up might have something to do with the MTP. When families are involved things get more volatile.

Horseback riding and a beach discussion. It doesn't have to be long. Hike or drive to just above it. Most likely drive. They're just hills. It wouldn't be that far up. Who says they hiked? They most likely drove. Is there a separate dinner pic, or could this picnic up there BE dinner? Picnic could be something light (if there is a separate dinner). Then back to the fantasy suite, or whatever, later.

Certainly could be but might not be. Also, when you get to top 4 your handler helps with clothes and you get some new ones. I remember Shay even saying she brought new outfits to wear and the handler told her no - she needed to wear an Old Navy tank top that she actually slept in the night before and shorts - Catherine has the same top on during the 3 on one date and the Tierra departure day. They get told at times what to wear - I think that's one of the reasons we see a lot of navy t shirts - they want things/people to look similar (Brooks, Drew). Like I said, not saying that's what happened, just saying it can happen. If Brooks is F1, then the spoilers are right, if he's not, then they're not. I think you're on the more logical side or the betting side of the coin, but sometimes the show isn't. Not often, but sometimes.

yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:18 am

canyonvue wrote:Says Drew fans. Hugesmile 

Not trying to explain anything away. Just trying to make sense of Brooks being F1. :Smiley: I honestly don't give a rip about whether or not Brooks gets a LCD. I've always found that the dullest date. Like, get on with it already.

I agree I like Drew best of the lot. But I'm not going wish away Screencap evidence of any of the contestants just because I want the spoilers to be right or because I like a contestant.

It is what it is and wishful thinking is not going to change the outcome of the season in any shape or form. This goes for any of them.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 53 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 48 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1

+39
lavenderred
yrkiemommy
nutty1
Aunties_Love
Scooby