SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1

Page 23 of 53 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 38 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 23 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1

Post by richmondrose Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:01 pm

Jeepers wrote:Biggest question to ask... If that's a HTD .. Why would they be there .. What bearing does the place have in Drews life.  I say this because they usually include places that have some bearing from the past

Same importance the park had to Arie on his date with Emily.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 23 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1

Post by nd4reality Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:08 pm

Jeepers wrote:Biggest question to ask... If that's a HTD .. Why would they be there .. What bearing does the place have in Drews life.  I say this because they usually include places that have some bearing from the past

I honestly don't have the answer to your question but the OP said that place would have some relevance so something Des likes ?

I wonder if it is close to where Drew or his folks stay.

I would imagine that the park that Arie sat with Em and also the other park that Em met Sean and his doggie were relatively close to their HT visit location.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:15 pm

kikora wrote:I posted this in the SC thread, but since I'm guessing part of the discussion of those SC's of Drew and Des (with him in the green shirt) and blurred background started here, I thought I'd post my location thought as it seems like people are looking for possibilities. 

One place in Scottsdale that came to mind - especially given that Des is into design (granted it's dresses, but I'm not into architecture and still went here, as well!) is Frank Lloyd Wright's Taliesin West. 

It'd also be an easy place for producers to get cleared out for filming as it's not really open access, but restricted to tours, essentially, and you can do private tours or even rent the entire facility.  VERY easy for filming compared to like a park or what not. 

And it's sort of in an obscure area - kind of off the 101 loop a ways off the freeway, and just some residential/business areas.  Not much else is over there besides one of Mayo's campuses (why I drove past it so often!) and not in a central area where you'd just happen across it and decide to go check it out.  It's also quite expensive admission wise and so unless people are into FLW, architecture, or design, between the location and entrance cost, it's a place you tend to have to be intentional to go to.  Another huge plus for pulling off doing something there filming wise!

This image could fit with the background of where Des and Drew are sitting...

http://0.tqn.com/d/phoenix/1/0/M/c/2/taliesin01.jpg

Note especially the second picture, where behind Des you see the grey/blue (the pool) and then just a small 'border' of a deeper grey (the sidewalk) and then the green (the grass).  Then the blurred background shows more green (bushes) and grey (the stone of the house).

Or that's my thought...but it's been a few years since I've been to Taliesin, but as soon as I saw the discussion of these pictures and the question of location, Taliesin came to mind.

I have another question that may or may not tie up this mystery.

Are there walking / hiking trails there and in the surrounding area ? Or any semi-strenuous activity close by ?

Everyone seems to be dismissing the fact that both Drew and Des look sun-kissed and frankly a tad on the red side. That could be due to a strenuous activity undertaken during their HT visit.
Some thing like JP and Ash's activity prior (roller blading) to meeting his mother.

Anyone have any thoughts/ ideas about this ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:27 pm

Ashley and JP's wedding was in Pasadena...about 15 miles from downtown LA

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:27 pm

nd4reality wrote:
kikora wrote:I posted this in the SC thread, but since I'm guessing part of the discussion of those SC's of Drew and Des (with him in the green shirt) and blurred background started here, I thought I'd post my location thought as it seems like people are looking for possibilities. 

One place in Scottsdale that came to mind - especially given that Des is into design (granted it's dresses, but I'm not into architecture and still went here, as well!) is Frank Lloyd Wright's Taliesin West. 

It'd also be an easy place for producers to get cleared out for filming as it's not really open access, but restricted to tours, essentially, and you can do private tours or even rent the entire facility.  VERY easy for filming compared to like a park or what not. 

And it's sort of in an obscure area - kind of off the 101 loop a ways off the freeway, and just some residential/business areas.  Not much else is over there besides one of Mayo's campuses (why I drove past it so often!) and not in a central area where you'd just happen across it and decide to go check it out.  It's also quite expensive admission wise and so unless people are into FLW, architecture, or design, between the location and entrance cost, it's a place you tend to have to be intentional to go to.  Another huge plus for pulling off doing something there filming wise!

This image could fit with the background of where Des and Drew are sitting...

http://0.tqn.com/d/phoenix/1/0/M/c/2/taliesin01.jpg

Note especially the second picture, where behind Des you see the grey/blue (the pool) and then just a small 'border' of a deeper grey (the sidewalk) and then the green (the grass).  Then the blurred background shows more green (bushes) and grey (the stone of the house).

Or that's my thought...but it's been a few years since I've been to Taliesin, but as soon as I saw the discussion of these pictures and the question of location, Taliesin came to mind.

I have another question that may or may not tie up this mystery.

Are there walking / hiking trails there and in the surrounding area ? Or any semi-strenuous activity close by ?

Everyone seems to be dismissing the fact that both Drew and Des look sun-kissed and frankly a tad on the red side. That could be due to a strenuous activity undertaken during their HT visit.
Some thing like JP and Ash's activity prior (roller blading)  to meeting his mother.

Anyone have any thoughts/ ideas about this ?
I checked the hiking trails (looks nothing like where Drew and Des are sitting). The Taliesin doesn't look like the same location as the SCs to me. The greenery is not the same color green and the short wall in the SC background doesn't match anything at Taliesin. So I wonder if we can match the SC to somewhere in Antigua.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:32 pm

I thought it could be on Madeira Island.  Some of the greenery there looks similar.  It would have to be part of the group date we think Des has with Drew and Zak.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:33 pm

pavalygurl wrote:Ashley and JP's wedding was in Pasadena...about 15 miles from downtown LA

No I meant on JPs HTD. Didn't he and Ash do some roller bladding activity ? (It has nothing to do with a wedding.)

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:38 pm

pavalygurl wrote:I thought it could be on Madeira Island.  Some of the greenery there looks similar.  It would have to be part of the group date we think Des has with Drew and Zak.

Not that is isn't possible but (JMO) Drews hair is pretty short. As short as the SC in Antigua on the hill. Now I don't know the filmed order of HTDs this year but with that together with the RC and then the other guys FDs there could be nearly a 2 week gap from Maderia to the Hilltop scene which I am assuming is FDs for now.

Plus he looks evenly tanned(gosh I sound like a stuck record) but that is way too much of a tan to get by a single date in Madeira.

And onto another topic that has been bugging me.
Also who thinks that the FD activity of walking up a hill to picnic up there is not the usual fare for an FD activity ? They normally do a private island, swimming on a beach, boat ride etc. right ?
When have we had an FD activity of walking up a hill to eat a picnic ?????

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:43 pm

I think Drew's hair is a bit longer on the date where he wears the green tee.  He might have gotten a haircut during HTD or when they wait for the others to have the HTD while he was in LA.
I don't know that this date is in Madeira.  I only speculate that because we cannot place it anywhere else in a warm weather clime and many think the terrain does not match the Phoenix area for HTD. 
If it is not Madeira or Scottsdale/Phoenix, then the speculation is he has a second date in the Antigua area...

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:46 pm

nd4reality wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:I thought it could be on Madeira Island.  Some of the greenery there looks similar.  It would have to be part of the group date we think Des has with Drew and Zak.

Not that is isn't possible but (JMO) Drews hair is pretty short. As short as the SC in Antigua on the hill. Now I don't know the filmed  order of HTDs this year but with that together with the RC and then the other guys FDs there could be nearly a 2 week gap from Maderia to the Hilltop scene which I am assuming is FDs for now.

Plus he looks evenly tanned(gosh I sound like a stuck record) but that is way too much of a tan to get by a single date in Madeira.

Also who thinks that the FD activity of walking up a hill to picnic up there is not the usual fare for an FD activity ? They normally do a private island, swimming on a beach, boat ride etc. right ?

I thought I heard of an interview with Des last week where she said that really, most of the dates weren't so over the top- though the locations were. She has not traveled much in her life, and I can imagine she would have loved to hike (a favorite activity) to a scenic overlook- even as part of a FD.... after all, Lindsay and Sean went to the market!

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:59 am

nd4reality wrote:

Not that is isn't possible but (JMO) Drews hair is pretty short. As short as the SC in Antigua on the hill. Now I don't know the filmed  order of HTDs this year but with that together with the RC and then the other guys FDs there could be nearly a 2 week gap from Maderia to the Hilltop scene which I am assuming is FDs for now.

If I remember correctly, Emily hiked and had picnic lunch on a hill during Brad's Season.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:02 am

One of them has to do the stingray thing. giggling That could be a LCD though.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 53 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 38 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1

+39
lavenderred
yrkiemommy
nutty1
Aunties_Love
Scooby