SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1

Page 38 of 53 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 45 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 38 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1

Post by nd4reality Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:22 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
albean99 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
albean99 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
2observe wrote:This is kinda reminding me of Brad's 1st Season when he chose no one.
In DeAnna's season, wasn't it F1 Jesse that got the horseback ride for his FD or LCD?

I looked it up and it was FD.

OK, thanks!  So, could this really be that simple?  The FD portion of Drews dates was the horseback ride, the tension from a conversation, then they have a good night portion.  Then for the LCD could be following in Brad/Emily's shoes as they have a picnic on a mountianside overlooking the scenery below.  That is where they are seen kissing passionately in the sc's as all the tension is gone???

That's what nd4reality has talked about. I'm not sure if I buy it though. It's hard to see Drew not leaving after that talk but they edited it so much you never know. :greenman:
I do think it is quite possible.  If they have a tense day portion of their date talking about what happened with Brooks, etc, then the night portion of the date goes well, hense the kissing in the suite during the night portion, then the lcd is spent on the mountainside overlooking the view below and the romantic kissing there which IMO symbolizes that they are back on track and everything is good.

Obviously I am just speculating like the rest of you. bestbud! 

It could turn out quite different but it is another possible route.
There are 2 other reasons why this order is possible. 1 is the clothes she was wearing for the 2 dates. The Horsebackriding date she had a swimsuit beneath it - hence I think it was FD and the mountaintop is LCD (no strenous activity). 2 What Drew was saying in the clips seemed like the mountain top conversation sequentially would come after what we saw in the night portion of the date.
But these are just suggestions and you guys make up your own minds if this order is a possibility.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 38 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:35 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
2observe wrote:This is kinda reminding me of Brad's 1st Season when he chose no one.
In DeAnna's season, wasn't it F1 Jesse that got the horseback ride for his FD or LCD?

LCD for Tessa in HDDA's season

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:39 pm

This is probably either a FS date/in the evening or and LCD evening as it takes place in the bedroom. Note the nail polish color on Des. I think the neutral color from all the scs below is from the last episode--the LCD with Drew.
The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 38 934951_481967831881805_364343547_n
OK. Next: Same polish color on Des
The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 38 8620_481968091881779_1916766290_n
Again: is this the Brooks' breakdown?
The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 38 945365_481968875215034_1544357332_n
Des--this is with the scs of pier at Verandah
The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 38 1044132_481969871881601_1131875318_n

Ok--so maybe the MTP went badly with Drew? Who knows. Just throwing this out there.
We know the FRC is supposed to be at the Verandah? And Brooks was placed there by matching scs to be pacing and departing. So --this Brooks issue looks to be last episode?

Totally different polish color---coral? I do not think this is from the MTP or LCD's as she is in a dress, but does not appear to be formal enough to be FRC.  So is this a dress from the FD episode and nail color from that episode?
The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 38 1013443_481969188548336_1380413828_n
Don't know why she is distraught.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:40 pm

verandah photo: The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 38 HotelM
same couch as below? See sc with Drew on couch.
The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 38 Img13

From the coloring and decor it looks like Drew is here.
The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 38 1011966_481967551881833_942943312_n
The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 38 934951_481967831881805_364343547_n

I have not been able to match up the headboard of bed, but the coloring with throw pillows, couches and bedspreads are closest to the Verandah--unless I overlooked something.

Lampshade? See Lampshade on far right of photo.
The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 38 Img017
The seamed lampshades with Drew/Des can also be seen in livingroom at Verandah, but those are very common lampshades. Also, there are quite a bit of woven rattan accents which would go with the woven rattan in the headboard. Just can't find the match.

Here is woven rattan I was talking about---the headboard could be part of this grouping.
The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 38 Img018

What a gorgeous bath area!! Can't you see yourself waking up hungover to use this?
The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 38 Img15

Another room with the green accents.
The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 38 Img19

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:45 pm

Wow thanks Kasha -good sleuthing.

So it seems like the nail polish thing is something to take a look at in terms of determining which is fd and lcd.

Can anyone post a close up picture of her nail polish on the Antigua hilltop please ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:46 pm

Thanks so much kasha!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:47 pm

You are all welcome. I had the time and this is the detailed stuff I enjoy.
See--I'm not all snark.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:49 pm

Kashathediva wrote:You are all welcome. I had the time and this is the detailed stuff I enjoy.
See--I'm not all snark.

So, it seems that the guys are all based at the Verandah while Desiree is at St Anne's?
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:54 pm

That could very well be..and they usually stay at a different place for the overnight...

Now the clue maybe would be if we could place a sc DES with /drew at St Anne's ..now that would be LCD? Or she went to see the guys I. Their place for LCD..

Last edited by Hotmomma on Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:55 pm

Kashathediva wrote:You are all welcome. I had the time and this is the detailed stuff I enjoy.
See--I'm not all snark.

So if this is the Verandah and this is were the guys are staying is this the LCD?

Awesome find by the way - this is the fun stuff!
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:58 pm

How can it be the LCD, if Brooks is at the Verandah and Chris S is with the Stingrays?

Hotmomma wrote:That could very well be..and they usually stay at a different place for the overnight...

Now the clue maybe would be if we could place a sc DES with /drew at St Anne's ..now that would be LCD? Or she went to see the guys I. Their place for LCD..

Drew wasn't at the St Anne.  They were at Falmouth Hill near the St James Club.

eta

Kasha is there a way to figure out where Brooks is opening the door? I can't find anything like those stairs.

Last edited by atem on Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:03 pm

atem wrote:How can it be the LCD, if Brooks is at the Verandah and Chris S is with the Stingrays?

Hotmomma wrote:That could very well be..and they usually stay at a different place for the overnight...

Drew wasn't at the St Anne. They were at Falmouth Hill near the St James Club.

Yes his FD..and DES must go to see the guys for LCD?.we have place Brooks pacing a than the pier with DES at the verandah and now Drew with DES...
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 53 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 45 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1

+39
lavenderred
yrkiemommy
nutty1
Aunties_Love
Scooby