SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1

Page 37 of 53 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 45 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 37 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1

Post by Guest Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:42 pm

IrishGal wrote:
canyonvue wrote:
2observe wrote:This is kinda reminding me of Brad's 1st Season when he chose no one.

Brooks is the F1. Four people have said so. deadhorse 

Just a question.  How do you know the 4 sources are different since I'm sure none of them have revealed their sources even to each other?  That would be unethical.

I don't know. But at least I'm sure the two on this site have figured out their sources are different.

It doesn't matter. I don't have to lean solely on the spoilers, though I do believe that's all I need. It's just obvious whom she's going to choose in the end by her actions on the show and by how the show is setting it up.

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 37 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1

Post by nd4reality Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:48 pm

2observe wrote:This is kinda reminding me of Brad's 1st Season when he chose no one.

Or Brads second season really. :whistle: 

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:44 pm

2observe wrote:
misticia wrote:Someone posted this SC of Drew in another thread :
The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 37 Pics0510

Could it be the F3 to F2 RC when Brooks returns and Drew is angry about it ?

Misticia, we know that Drew made it to the LCD, so it's not the F3 elimination RC.  So the only other RC is the FRC.  And, IF that SC took place after Chris is eliminated, then the first Spoiler was correct in that both Chris and Brooks were gone while Drew was still standing.  My guess is that IF Brooks returns, it is after Chris has been eliminated but before Drew gets to the FRC.  And, IF Brooks return and gets the Final Rose, then it would explain why the spoiler are saying that Brooks was F1.  Now, I'm not so sure that is what happens at the end, because I've noticed that everytime Drew is suppose to be eliminated, he's not.  He's come for obscurity(hidden) to FRC, yet he was suppose to the eliminated at HTD, FD & LCD (no R/C). ETA: It's possible that Brooks returns but does not get the F1.  So, will the "hidden" Drew take the F1 after all?giggling

EDIT FOR CORRECTION -See bolded changes

I don't know what Drew's mom looks like, could this be the two of them heading out for a chat at the HTD?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10817

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:47 pm

relaxing wrote:
yrkiemommy wrote:^^^  I don't know how you all can tell that's Drew but I'll certainly bow to the experts.

I think if Drew took F1, I would have to give the producers a standing O because they would have certainly pulled one over on everyone.  Certainly would have people talking!  

And would have created the worst season ever.  There is no way I could believe Drew is F1 over Brooks or Chris.  I'm not even sure why he stays at F4 over Zak given how little screen time and interest from Des he's been given.  I'm all for shock endings, but this one I just don't see as possible in any way.  No groundwork has been laid to show he's in any way a contender.
So a finish coming out of left field??

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:50 pm

In DeAnna's season, wasn't it F1 Jesse that got the horseback ride for his FD or LCD?

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:53 pm

nd4reality wrote:
relaxing wrote:
2observe wrote:
relaxing wrote:
yrkiemommy wrote:^^^  I don't know how you all can tell that's Drew but I'll certainly bow to the experts.

I think if Drew took F1, I would have to give the producers a standing O because they would have certainly pulled one over on everyone.  Certainly would have people talking!  

And would have created the worst season ever.  There is no way I could believe Drew is F1 over Brooks or Chris.  I'm not even sure why he stays at F4 over Zak given how little screen time and interest from Des he's been given.  I'm all for shock endings, but this one I just don't see as possible in any way.  No groundwork has been laid to show he's in any way a contender.
I didn't see much ground work for Catherine on Sean's Season either, but she made F1.

That's a good point.  I guess it's just not how I would like them to edit a final couple, but that doesn't mean they wouldn't.

Relaxing I'm not saying that Drew is f1 but just go over the scant few scenes they have shown us from the time he stepped out of the limo and you will see that physcially she wants him. She has her hands all over his and her legs are entwined with his frequently. So it is not like there is nothing between them (like what Jef and Emily were). And what was shown on their 1on1 date was a lot of kissing - way more than Zacs. But rather the edit has not shown them together except in deleted scenes really.
Obviously the last episode with all the kissing between Des and Drew, she even commented on how Drew's kisses made her feel, and I am certain that she attached Drew's name to the kisses so not just a vo or itm. That is when I realized that there is more between them than what we are being shown. They too have been getting into the serious conversations that I haven't seen her do with the other guys as much.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:55 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
In DeAnna's season, wasn't it F1 Jesse that got the horseback ride for his FD or LCD?

I looked it up and it was FD.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15499

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:55 pm

canyonvue wrote:

Brooks is the F1. Four people have said so. deadhorse 
BUT the reality of the MF machine is that the four people could of heard what the one person, being MF wanted them to hear. Stranger things can and have happened so if MF is controlling what gets out there, then he can spread whatever ending he wants. I am not saying this to stir up a hornet's nest, just putting the thought out there for consideration.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:59 pm

albean99 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

OK, thanks! So, could this really be that simple? The FD portion of Drews dates was the horseback ride, the tension from a conversation, then they have a good night portion. Then for the LCD could be following in Brad/Emily's shoes as they have a picnic on a mountianside overlooking the scenery below. That is where they are seen kissing passionately in the sc's as all the tension is gone???

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:09 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
albean99 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

OK, thanks!  So, could this really be that simple?  The FD portion of Drews dates was the horseback ride, the tension from a conversation, then they have a good night portion.  Then for the LCD could be following in Brad/Emily's shoes as they have a picnic on a mountianside overlooking the scenery below.  That is where they are seen kissing passionately in the sc's as all the tension is gone???

That's what nd4reality has talked about. I'm not sure if I buy it though. It's hard to see Drew not leaving after that talk but they edited it so much you never know. :greenman:

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15499

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:21 pm

albean99 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
albean99 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

OK, thanks!  So, could this really be that simple?  The FD portion of Drews dates was the horseback ride, the tension from a conversation, then they have a good night portion.  Then for the LCD could be following in Brad/Emily's shoes as they have a picnic on a mountianside overlooking the scenery below.  That is where they are seen kissing passionately in the sc's as all the tension is gone???

That's what nd4reality has talked about. I'm not sure if I buy it though. It's hard to see Drew not leaving after that talk but they edited it so much you never know. :greenman:
I do think it is quite possible. If they have a tense day portion of their date talking about what happened with Brooks, etc, then the night portion of the date goes well, hense the kissing in the suite during the night portion, then the lcd is spent on the mountainside overlooking the view below and the romantic kissing there which IMO symbolizes that they are back on track and everything is good.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:08 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
relaxing wrote:

So a finish coming out of left field??

Not out of left field. Pretty stupid to me from a production stand-point (nothing to do with the people involved). Part of the show is drama and mystery of who will be chosen but part is letting people become fans of the lead's different relationships so fans can root for who they like best, including the final one (exceptions for Jake and Ben I guess). There's no way I could get there with Drew and Des with what was shown. To edit the show simply to shock at the end for shock's sake without viewers seeing the love develop, even if it's hidden and surrounded by drama, doesn't seem like a great strategy. They have not shown a love story developing with Drew. Eg, I enjoyed Sean's season and really think Cat is cool but I never got into their love story as so little was shown and I've never thought about following them post-show. I just could never get invested even though I liked them both. Seems like a dumb strategy to me.

I don't think Drew is a shock F1 but if he is I would think it was dumb, due to the above.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 53 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 45 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1

+39
lavenderred
yrkiemommy
nutty1
Aunties_Love
Scooby