SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1

Page 36 of 53 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 44 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 36 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1

Post by 2observe Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:15 pm

yrkiemommy wrote:^^^  [b]I don't know how you all can tell that's Drew [b]but I'll certainly bow to the experts.

I think if Drew took F1, I would have to give the producers a standing O because they would have certainly pulled one over on everyone.  Certainly would have people talking!  

The guy's stance reminds me of Drew.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 36 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1

Post by pavalygurl Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:24 pm

Kasha, good find on the Verandah pics.

atem, can you help me refresh my memory of how we know the FRC is at the Verandah?

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:39 pm

yrkiemommy wrote:^^^  I don't know how you all can tell that's Drew but I'll certainly bow to the experts.

I think if Drew took F1, I would have to give the producers a standing O because they would have certainly pulled one over on everyone.  Certainly would have people talking!  

And would have created the worst season ever. There is no way I could believe Drew is F1 over Brooks or Chris. I'm not even sure why he stays at F4 over Zak given how little screen time and interest from Des he's been given. I'm all for shock endings, but this one I just don't see as possible in any way. No groundwork has been laid to show he's in any way a contender.

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderred Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:39 pm

atem wrote:All I want is a scenario that makes sense.
Since when do any of the scripted and highly edited FD/LCD/FRC episodes make any sense? Certainly not Arie's mumbo jumbo of lies!  :laughingoutlou  And certainly not when TPTB are manufacturing drama to try to save a very dull season.

TPTB will show what they want to show to tell their "story" but it will be very edited and frankenbit to death. Then the truth will leak by word-of-mouth and tabloid articles, some of those even planted by TPTB.  :tinfoil
lavenderred
lavenderred

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:45 pm

relaxing wrote:
yrkiemommy wrote:^^^  I don't know how you all can tell that's Drew but I'll certainly bow to the experts.

And would have created the worst season ever.  There is no way I could believe Drew is F1 over Brooks or Chris.  I'm not even sure why he stays at F4 over Zak given how little screen time and interest from Des he's been given.  I'm all for shock endings, but this one I just don't see as possible in any way.  No groundwork has been laid to show he's in any way a contender.

Not saying it's plausible, but a lot of people watch for entertainment (not love) and that would definitely be entertaining to that audience. If I were a betting person, I would say the spoilers are totally right, but it's fun to think about the options if they're not.
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:32 pm

relaxing wrote:

And would have created the worst season ever.  There is no way I could believe Drew is F1 over Brooks or Chris.  I'm not even sure why he stays at F4 over Zak given how little screen time and interest from Des he's been given.  I'm all for shock endings, but this one I just don't see as possible in any way.  No groundwork has been laid to show he's in any way a contender.
I didn't see much ground work for Catherine on Sean's Season either, but she made F1.
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:34 pm

This is kinda reminding me of Brad's 1st Season when he chose no one.
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:35 pm

2observe wrote:
relaxing wrote:

I didn't see much ground work for Catherine on Sean's Season either, but she made F1.

That's a good point. I guess it's just not how I would like them to edit a final couple, but that doesn't mean they wouldn't.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:41 pm

relaxing wrote:
2observe wrote:
relaxing wrote:

That's a good point.  I guess it's just not how I would like them to edit a final couple, but that doesn't mean they wouldn't.

Relaxing I'm not saying that Drew is f1 but just go over the scant few scenes they have shown us from the time he stepped out of the limo and you will see that physcially she wants him. She has her hands all over his and her legs are entwined with his frequently. So it is not like there is nothing between them (like what Jef and Emily were). And what was shown on their 1on1 date was a lot of kissing - way more than Zacs. But rather the edit has not shown them together except in deleted scenes really.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:46 pm

2observe wrote:This is kinda reminding me of Brad's 1st Season when he chose no one.

Brooks is the F1. Four people have said so. deadhorse 

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:20 pm

canyonvue wrote:
2observe wrote:This is kinda reminding me of Brad's 1st Season when he chose no one.

Just a question. How do you know the 4 sources are different since I'm sure none of them have revealed their sources even to each other? That would be unethical.
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:25 pm

IrishGal wrote:
canyonvue wrote:

Just a question.  How do you know the 4 sources are different since I'm sure none of them have revealed their sources even to each other?  That would be unethical.

bestbud! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 53 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 44 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1

+39
lavenderred
yrkiemommy
nutty1
Aunties_Love
Scooby