SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1

Page 35 of 53 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 44 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 35 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1

Post by nd4reality Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:02 pm

Atem Drew has 2 dates that have been shown :

1 one horsebackriding one with a picnic where she cries
2. one picnic on the antigua hilltop with kissing

Plus the nighttime portion of the FD was possibly shown.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 35 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1

Post by nd4reality Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:06 pm

nutty1 wrote:How far is the room from the pier?
Atem had posted a good map previously. We don't know which room he is in but the rooms are definitely not adjacent to the pier.
However, there seems to be a treed area near the play area there where Brooks was possibly pacing ?

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:28 pm

nd4reality wrote:I think I have asked this question before but which comes first ?

1. I am falling for you more and more each day
2. I've fallen for you

Number 1 talks about what he is doing, while Number 2 talks about what he's done. So Number 1 comes first imo.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:32 pm

2observe wrote:
nd4reality wrote:I think I have asked this question before but which comes first ?

1. I am falling for you more and more each day
2. I've fallen for you

Number 1 talks about what he is doing, while Number 2 talks about what he's done.  So Number 1 comes first imo.

Thats what I thought also. Number 1 is what he says at FD night portion. Number 2 is what he says on the antigua hill. Therefore FD night portion comes before Antigua hill ?

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:41 pm

I don't think it's probably different from any other large resort. It looks to be walkable no matter where Brooks was staying. I don't know if Des would come get him though. I'm think possibly someone came to get Brooks to go on his date and they're using that film to fit what they're trying to have us think - that Des comes to dump Brooks. The guy usually meets up with the lead in a designated spot. He may have been filmed walking to it when we see him so upset and then the part with Des is at the pier after they greet.  

NOTE FOR CUSTOMERS WITH REDUCED MOBILITY: The Verandah resort is built on a hillside. Customers with reduced mobility may struggle getting around the resort due to the steep slopes and steps. With that said, golf buggies are available to assist if and when required.

Someone on Trip Adviser posted that. I doubt Brooks would need that but does explain how you can get around the resort and that wouldn't include limos. The limo scene has to be after he leaves imo.

I don't know about the idea that the FD is the horseback/beach scene & the hilltop picnic being the LCD, nd4reality. I'll have to think about that one. It doesn't fit my scenario about Brooks though.  question

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15499

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:54 pm

albean99 wrote:

I don't think it's probably different from any other large resort. It looks to be walkable no matter where Brooks was staying. I don't know if Des would come get him though. I'm think possibly someone came to get Brooks to go on his date and they're using that film to fit what they're trying to have us think - that Des comes to dump Brooks. The guy usually meets up with the lead in a designated spot. He may have been filmed walking to it when we see him so upset and then the part with Des is at the pier after they greet.  

NOTE FOR CUSTOMERS WITH REDUCED MOBILITY: The Verandah resort is built on a hillside. Customers with reduced mobility may struggle getting around the resort due to the steep slopes and steps. With that said, golf buggies are available to assist if and when required.

Someone on Trip Adviser posted that. I doubt Brooks would need that but does explain how you can get around the resort and that wouldn't include limos. The limo scene has to be after he leaves imo.  

I don't know about the idea that the FD is the horseback/beach scene & the hilltop picnic being the LCD, nd4reality. I'll have to think about that one. It doesn't fit my scenario about Brooks though.  question

First off Disclaimer - I could be wrong in everything I post laugh out loud. I merely want to get opinions and speculate.

If you go back and watch Brooks opening the door - he is certainly did not seem ready to go out for a date. I know he always looks disheveled laugh out loud but his hair was almost standing up a bit - not even finger toussled it seemd to me.
It could be a producer but more likely is Des herself going there. They then went to the pier to talk and that one SC of them standing and her crying could be next to the limo. That is how I see that scene. I'm pretty sure no one will agree with me because it just doesn't fit with the spoilers AT ALL.

Oh and the second part of your post - Again they are NOT the same date. What is possible is that hilltop picnic is LCD (because of what he said there and the type of clothes they are wearing) and the horseback/beach scene is FD.

Someone else pointed out that part about the clothes so I will not take credit for that. But here goes.....

What she wore for Horseback/crying picnic is very similar to what she wore for Chris's date basically a bathing suit with a cover up top. There was possibly another water activity planned for that day seeing that she is wearing her bathing suit.
What she wore for the Antigua hilltop picnic is less geared towards a tropical activity (which is normally an FD type). No bathing suit in sight.

Emily had a similar picnic type date for her LCD. Thats why I suspect that the hilltop picnic is possibly the LCD activity. Just saying

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:32 pm

nd4reality wrote:
albean99 wrote:

First off  Disclaimer - I could be wrong in everything I post laugh out loud. I merely want to get opinions and speculate.

If you go back and watch Brooks opening the door - he is certainly did not seem ready to go out for a date. I know he always looks disheveled laugh out loud but his hair was almost standing up a bit - not even finger toussled it seemd to me.
It could be a producer but more likely is Des herself going there. They then went to the pier to talk and that one SC of them standing and her crying could be next to the limo. That is how I see that scene. I'm pretty sure no one will agree with me because it just doesn't fit with the spoilers AT ALL.

Oh and the second part of your post - Again they are NOT the same date. What is possible is that hilltop picnic is LCD (because of what he said there and the type of clothes they are wearing) and the horseback/beach scene is FD.

Someone else pointed out that part about the clothes so I will not take credit for that. But here goes.....

What she wore for Horseback/crying picnic is very similar to what she wore for Chris's date basically a bathing suit with a cover up top. There was possibly another water activity planned for that day seeing that she is wearing her bathing suit.
What she wore for the Antigua hilltop picnic is less geared towards a tropical activity (which is normally an FD type). No bathing suit in sight.

Emily had a similar picnic type date for her LCD. Thats why I suspect that the hilltop picnic is possibly the LCD activity. Just saying

Regarding Brooks' hair. He was clearly stressed out by what he was going to do so was probably messing with his hair. He's probably not worried about it because of what's on his mind. I think he's walking on a pathway to the pier. In the video you can see him walking and this SC shows the path.

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 35 1002784_481969511881637_1151858416_n

I still don't see how that conversation with Drew leads to him staying. Reid's FD was a hilltop picnic. Sometimes they don't swim in the date but do at the FS.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15499

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:40 pm

Taking this to Brooks' screencap thread albean...............

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:43 pm

misticia wrote:Someone posted this SC of Drew in another thread :
The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 35 Pics0510

Could it be the F3 to F2 RC when Brooks returns and Drew is angry about it ?

Misticia, we know that Drew made it to the LCD, so it's not the F3 elimination RC.  So the only other RC is the FRC.  And, IF that SC took place after Chris is eliminated, then the first Spoiler was correct in that both Chris and Brooks were gone while Drew was still standing.  My guess is that IF Brooks returns, it is after Chris has been eliminated but before Drew gets to the FRC.  And, IF Brooks return and gets the Final Rose, then it would explain why the spoiler are saying that Brooks was F1.  Now, I'm not so sure that is what happens at the end, because I've noticed that everytime Drew is suppose to be eliminated, he's not.  He's come for obscurity(hidden) to FRC, yet he was suppose to the eliminated at HTD, FD & LCD (no R/C). ETA: It's possible that Brooks returns but does not get the F1.  So, will the "hidden" Drew take the F1 after all?giggling

EDIT FOR CORRECTION -See bolded changes

Last edited by 2observe on Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:56 pm

^^^ I don't know how you all can tell that's Drew but I'll certainly bow to the experts.

I think if Drew took F1, I would have to give the producers a standing O because they would have certainly pulled one over on everyone. Certainly would have people talking!
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:28 pm

Sc of Brooks walking the grounds of Verandah.
The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 35 Pics06192
Verandah photo--same streetlamp in each. So Brooks is def. walking the Verandah grounds.
The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 35 Verandah

Last edited by Kashathediva on Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:47 pm; edited 3 times in total
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:31 pm

All I want is a scenario that makes sense.

Those thinking Drew is Final 1, please explain when that scene with Brooks takes place? Are you saying he's (Drew) the guy that returns or what?

Those that think Brooks is Final 1, why isn't there one tiny cap of him on a LCD or any date in Antigua? Why is he at the Verandah and not at the other 2 resorts? The Verandah is where the FRC takes place. Why have a FD there too?

Why at the pier? It makes no sense! The pier isn't right close to the villas.

Frankly, the only person that truly could be Final 1 is Chris. He's the only one that has all the dates and even had Nate favoriting a tweet that this guy hoped Chris goes far (not that I think Nate knows who is Final 1).

But, she's wanting to quit and everything? Makes no sense, if Chris is Final 1.

I'm just trying to get to what the heck happened. For once, MF is right, because I don't think any of this stuff makes any sense

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 53 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 44 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1

+39
lavenderred
yrkiemommy
nutty1
Aunties_Love
Scooby