SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1

Page 19 of 53 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 36 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 19 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:56 am

Oh are we sleuthing tongues now :P.

My sleuthing powers say that is Des for sure. And I agree, that whole clip scream that she wants more.

There is another brief clip with Drew against the wall and Des kissing him. I wonder who was first :Drool:.

BTW                              Welcome

We always welcome authentic French kissing analysis here on this board so your expertise is requested Hugesmile.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 19 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:48 am

nd4reality wrote:Oh are we sleuthing tongues now :P.

My sleuthing powers say that is Des for sure. And I agree, that whole clip scream that she wants more.

There is another brief clip with Drew against the wall and Des kissing him. I wonder who was first :Drool:.

We always welcome authentic French kissing analysis here on this board so your expertise is requested Hugesmile.

I agree it's Des's tongue. However I am sure Drew used his as well it's just not in this SC:sweetlove:
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:50 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Oh are we sleuthing tongues now :P.

I agree it's Des's tongue.  However I am sure Drew used his as well it's just not in this SC:sweetlove:

Definitely at some point. Now I'm impatient to see him kissing her on monday. He seems to be the last of the bunch. Perhaps she was saving the best for last.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:55 am

I know I can't wait for their story to start! Too bad it doesn't until the cocktail party.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:59 am

atem wrote:I know I can't wait for their story to start!  Too bad it doesn't until the cocktail party.  

Was that at the cocktail party. I didn't notice. Woah thats late in the game.

I thought it was at the after party.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:03 pm

The after party is at the pool with them moaning about Ben in that commercial. The cocktail party is when Desiree is wearing that black dress.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:07 pm

atem wrote:The after party is at the pool with them moaning about Ben in that commercial.  The cocktail party is when Desiree is wearing that black dress.  
Ok thanks.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:42 pm

Drew has spent some time in Europe (Italy) and I suppose he may have learned a thing or two (or three+).

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:31 pm

jcrbil wrote:Drew has spent some time in Europe (Italy) and I suppose he may have learned a thing or two (or three+).

The kisses look even better in motion on the video. They seem "urgent" and can't get enough of each other.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:36 pm

pavalygurl wrote:
jcrbil wrote:Drew has spent some time in Europe (Italy) and I suppose he may have learned a thing or two (or three+).

The kisses look even better in motion on the video.  They seem "urgent" and can't get enough of each other.

Where did you see the kisses in slow motion ?

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:39 pm

I mean in regular time on the video.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:43 pm

pavalygurl wrote:I mean in regular time on the video.

Ok yeah. Regular time or slow motion their kisses look hot. At least on the plus side she kept him around till late in the game.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 53 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 36 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1

+39
lavenderred
yrkiemommy
nutty1
Aunties_Love
Scooby