SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1

Page 18 of 53 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 35 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 18 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:12 pm

Hotmomma wrote:But he looks very tanned..wondering if it could have been post show?
What is he saying?

You need to watch the youtube vid for details but basically That he is Drew from Scottsdale arizona, his divoced parents, alcaholic dad and special needs sister made him the man he is today, that being busy he has not had too much time for relationships but feels that he and Des could make it work (small smile). Something like this sorry not exact.
These were the series of PIs throught his intro.

The thing is he looks different in the PIs from the rest of the vid which is also not all filmed at the same time (different clothes in nearly each of the frames).
Way more tanned and more tanned than what we have seen him thus far.

Perhpas MOT can help identify each of the SC locations.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 18 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:13 pm

Kashathediva wrote:They have done post show PI's in the past and edited them in to look like part of that episode.

Post-show meaning post-FRC ?

Why would he (or anyone else for that matter) go back to the mansion ? I'm just asking because this is curious.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:23 pm

I remember there being some in past seasons--post show being post FRC. (won't even go into who to avoid anyone going into spasms.) Can not answer the whys. Can speculate though--to get some verbal bridges to link what is going on in certain episodes with the cast saying more to paint the storyline or maybe even foreshadowing for future. It's done in other reality shows, so why not here? Could be.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:26 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I remember there being some in past seasons--post show being post FRC. (won't even go into who to avoid anyone going into spasms.) Can not answer the whys. Can speculate though--to get some verbal bridges to link what is going on in certain episodes with the cast saying more to paint the storyline or maybe even foreshadowing for future.

LOL ok I get that.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:28 pm

I also remember them using blue screens/or green screens in later episodes for PI's in past seasons. I remember lots of sleuthing regarding that.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:30 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I also remember them using blue screens/or green screens in later episodes for PI's in past seasons. I remember lots of sleuthing regarding that.

Yes but have they used a candidate this way before ? I remember a lead and re-filmed PIs.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:32 pm

I noticed Drew still has his hand on Des' shoulder as he turns to leave.  They seem to hold onto each other as they part. 

Re the SCs of the Intro, nice catch guys.  I did notice Drew is not so clean shaven on the one with the grey tee shirt which we think is in the mansion.  Maybe he'll arrive at the MTA with shaggy hair and a goatee, all Peace Out...hey, I'd like that look also.  He's got a few modeling pictures with longer, non-gelled hair and I think I like that better, but whatever, bald, he is one beautiful man.

Anyhoo, I seem to remember someone mentioning that Will's intro had some mansion clips in it as well so it just may be a thing to fill in some gaps as Kasha mentions.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:10 pm

I think the same that the show just wanted something a bit different, so they asked him to re-do it.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:58 pm

I don't know how the weather in LA was in the week of the HTDs.  But except for the actual date, they are all holed up in LA, but I imagine a sun lover (like someone from Arizona) might find some time to get in it.  

They often use the time around the HTD RC to get their "fill in" ITMs.... Lindsay and Catherine had a lot of them last season.... possibly because they wanted to be able to give them more exposure during airing since they didn't seem to be early picks.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by misticia Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:51 am

charriotoffire wrote:The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 18 426689_467896969955558_275268169_n

Hmmm too much tongue from our homegirl here. She got the Howdy Doo lizard tongue going on here.  Des seemed to kiss all the boys
except Michael G,  Mike T,  Zack Kalter (?)  (she kissed Dan and the meathead with the thick neck, whose name I cant remember)

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 18 Arie-e10
Is this gonna be a trend?   Nobody should do this anymore.  Not a superfan of Arie but that guy can kiss.

This is a VERY hot kiss, a kiss that mean "I want more"... A good kiss needs, for just one or two second, not more, a lot of tongue from the guy.
(I'm french. It's my people who invented that kiss. So my point of view is maybe different ;).

Seing the pic, I actually wondeing if this is Drew's tongue or Des' tongue...

And BTW, I love the flip against this wall. It make me think about the famous kiss between Eva-Marie Saint and Cary Grant in "North by Northwest".

misticia

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:17 am

welcomeyall misticia

I flipped the picture of Desiree and Drew. I also lightened it.

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 18 42668910
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by misticia Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:52 am

Love_Me wrote:

I flipped the picture of Desiree and Drew. I also lightened it.

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 18 42668910

Hey, wait a sec, I would say Des' tongue ! :)

misticia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 53 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 35 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1

+39
lavenderred
yrkiemommy
nutty1
Aunties_Love
Scooby