SELECT CONTENT

The Final Four (F4) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Final Four (F4) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: The Final Four (F4) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:42 pm

Canyonvue, site's up (for now!) - Chris' gallery: http://sophienettejc.thedeadone.net/2013/03/23/who-is-chris-siegfried-%e2%80%93-the-bachelorette-2013-season-9-pictures-and-info/

Here's a sample:
The Final Four (F4) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 8 Chris5-220x300

Back to top Go down

The Final Four (F4) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: The Final Four (F4) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by DesFever Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:50 pm

LoveDovez wrote:I like Brooks because he looks different in about every pic I see of him. He is very nice looking and like you said, a little rough around the edges.. Just the right mixture...I agree Drew is almost TOO pretty, but I still like looking at him and wish he would wear his hair natural instead of slicked back. Michael is another one that I think is good looking..Zak and Bryden does nothing for me. I don't care for either one. lol. Chris is just OK for me right now. I see the potential for him to be really nice looking and I love reading the posts about him from his biggest fan on here. : )

Brooks and Michael are the hottest to me. I think naturally, they are just very good-looking with a great head of hair. I agree that Drew is almost too pretty perfect, but I still appreciate the hunkiness. Chris is just OK for me too right now, handsome but too common-looking for my taste. Zak and Bryden don't do much for me either, but they're still kind of attractive in their own ways.
DesFever
DesFever

Female Posts : 994

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:11 pm

Brooks is cute, he's tall, dark and lanky, and seems so damn genuine... almost too genuine. giggling Drew is cute and Zak actually scored some points after the journal thing (whether he thought of it or not), but the spray tan has got to go.

I'm looking forward to seeing more of Chris next week to see what all the love for him is about, his pics & screencaps don't do anything for me. Now Juan Pablo (or whatever his name is) is my jam! However, since he ( & chris) are former pro-athletes, I would never have dated them, especially not as future husband material.

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:17 pm

DMBFan wrote:Brooks is cute, he's tall, dark and lanky, and seems so damn genuine... almost too genuine. giggling Drew is cute and Zak actually scored some points after the journal thing (whether he thought of it or not), but the spray tan has got to go.

I'm looking forward to seeing more of Chris next week to see what all the love for him is about, his pics & screencaps don't do anything for me. Now Juan Pablo (or whatever his name is) is my jam! However, since he ( & chris) are former pro-athletes, I would never have dated them, especially not as future husband material.

Juan Pablo is one of the hottest to me too. :Drool:
DesFever
DesFever

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:31 pm

Dang, Kasha, I'll never be able to look at Brooks again without seeing Dracula! affraid Let's just hope the resemblance goes no further than that in terms of using people.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:40 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
Baseball Mom wrote:
mtnlvr55 wrote:

All cute but Drew reminds me a little of Jake Pavelka

uh...oh, mtnlvr55, we've been trying to wash that image out of our minds since yesterday after our girl Murasaki brought it up....poor Drew just can't get away from that comparison!

Gezz...bbmom,..., thanks for calling me out!..laugh out loud Hugesmile
psssst....mtnlvr55, let me tell you...mentioning HIS name is actually AN UNFORGIVEN SIN in this little bach world! :shocked!:
i have to run for my own-only life, after i said that he looks like the cross between Mario Lopez and HIM. All of Drew`s peeps were going :angryemotion at me ! :hidingchair :bad girl:

I totally agree. I first said he looked like a Caucasian Mario Lopez just from seeing his modeling pics. Candid shots of Drew definitely look like a cross of Mario Lopez and HIM. giggling
DesFever
DesFever

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:45 pm

IrishGal wrote:Dang, Kasha, I'll never be able to look at Brooks again without seeing Dracula! affraid Let's just hope the resemblance goes no further than that in terms of using people.

If we find out he's been bedding down in a dank, dark basement---woe is Des! clap3

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:52 pm

I hate veneers so I don't mind his imperfect teeth. Desiree's aren't perfect either. Good match. Lol
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:59 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:I hate veneers so I don't mind his imperfect teeth. Desiree's aren't perfect either. Good match. Lol

I agree. I think his imperfect teeth are what makes him so cute and makes him stand out. They could have totally went against him, but they didn't. : )
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:10 pm

LoveDovez wrote:
Pattycake92 wrote:I hate veneers so I don't mind his imperfect teeth. Desiree's aren't perfect either. Good match. Lol

I agree. I think his imperfect teeth are what makes him so cute and makes him stand out. They could have totally went against him, but they didn't. : )

I like that Brooks has fangs honestly. What's strange is that these two still have nice smiles, despite their less than perfect teeth.
DesFever
DesFever

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:16 pm

Teeth? Seriously, his teeth are fine compared to a ton of people out there! giggling

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:22 pm

I find nothing wrong with his teeth whatsoever. Their shape aid in giving him a unique look. He really does have an interesting look.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Final Four (F4) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

+29
Piper61
LoveDovez
sfrank
DMBFan
nd4reality