SELECT CONTENT

The Final Four (F4) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Final Four (F4) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: The Final Four (F4) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by melisma Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:36 pm

I wish they would stop those tweets during the show -- SOOOO distracting!! I can't imagine thinking that "America" would need to hear my opinion/comments while they were watching a tv show!!

melisma

Back to top Go down

The Final Four (F4) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: The Final Four (F4) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by sfrank Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:47 pm

Was just over reading RS' blog....( I know) Embarressed!

Anywhoo...he mentioned that Chris and Mills trying to get rid of it because of all the complaints during the show.

Last edited by sfrank on Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:49 pm

sfrank wrote:Was just over reading RS' blog....( I know) Embarressed!

Anywhoo...he mentioned that Chris and Mills trying to get rid of it because of all the complaints during the show.

I don't even waste my time with what RS thinks. no no

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:54 pm

atem wrote:

Very true but I'm sure things like this don't help....you may have seen this if you watched live on the east coast! Someone probably got fired!
It was removed for the West Coast feed.

The Final Four (F4) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 11 VknL6LZ07bAl

Last edited by sfrank on Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by melisma Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:55 pm

sfrank - if you are talking about the tweets, then this the first time ever that I DO care what RS has to share!!

melisma

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:56 pm

Mills wasn't trying to get rid of it. Chris H was!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:56 pm

melisma wrote:
Piper61 wrote:
canyonvue wrote:
Piper61 wrote:
happygirl77us wrote:Brooks reminds me of a not so cute Patrick Dempsey
I actually think he's just as, or cuter than, Patrick Dempsey. They are each unique in their own way. And his teeth are certainly no problem for me, getting into the teeth conversation.

I think Brooks is cuter. And I also don't think they look much alike. His friends actually call him "9.5". That's how cute they think he is.
I wonder if his not being a perfect "10" is because of his teeth?? Hugesmile I'm looking forward to getting to know more about his personality traits as we wind down to the FRC. He's already shown that he's funny, charming and sensitive on just this one date.

Not willing to join the argument about this topic... deadhorse
Who's having an argument?
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:58 pm

It would certainly be fine with me if they got rid of them. They're distracting, and then when you have screencaps, they're included in many of those.
Piper61
Piper61

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:59 pm

sfrank wrote:
atem wrote:

Very true but I'm sure things like this don't help....you may have seen this if you watched live on the east coast! Someone probably got fired!
It was removed for the West Coast feed.

The Final Four (F4) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 11 VknL6LZ07bAl

I still think its funny this one got through what I am sure are VERY carefully pre-screened tweets!
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:02 pm

canyonvue wrote:
melisma wrote:
Piper61 wrote:
canyonvue wrote:
Piper61 wrote:
happygirl77us wrote:Brooks reminds me of a not so cute Patrick Dempsey
I actually think he's just as, or cuter than, Patrick Dempsey. They are each unique in their own way. And his teeth are certainly no problem for me, getting into the teeth conversation.

I think Brooks is cuter. And I also don't think they look much alike. His friends actually call him "9.5". That's how cute they think he is.
I wonder if his not being a perfect "10" is because of his teeth?? Hugesmile I'm looking forward to getting to know more about his personality traits as we wind down to the FRC. He's already shown that he's funny, charming and sensitive on just this one date.

Not willing to join the argument about this topic... deadhorse

No argument. We were just discussing his perfect 10'ness. Smiley I, frankly, think he's the best-looking guy who has ever been on the show. He's the first one, ever, that I'd actually think was extraordinary even if he wasn't on this show. :Smiley:
I think he's a "10" from what little I know of him, and am looking forward to learning more as the season plays out. Looking forward to getting to know the rest of her top 4 as well because they all have something about them, too, either in the looks department, personality or both.
Piper61
Piper61

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:09 pm

nd4reality wrote:
atem wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Do we have any sleuthed proof of HTDS for the F4 and also when the F4 came back to the land of the living ?

What do you mean? The one who first gave indication of being back was Desiree. I don't recall when Brooks' twitter was created.

In some other seasons, this board has "noticed" when people returned home either by sightings or online activity etc. As well, onlooker reports have 'confirmed' some of the F4 HTD participants because they have seen filming at their homes or again - online reports etc.
I was just wondering about this season thats all.

Good point. We do usually have some information/sightings about the HTDs and the re-emergence of the contestants. I remember some speculation from Drew's sister prior to HTDs that they would be having one "before Friday" which was April 19. Not sure whether she was "spilling" or just hoping. I think we have dinner menu info from Chris' HTD. Not sure about anything more. We have twitter/facebook info on some of them since they returned but nothing concrete about actual arrival. Unless we are sure the tweet about Brooks returning to Utah was really from his account.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:10 pm

No, that wasn't Brooks' account that tweeted 'going back to Utah' stuff.

As for the facebook thing, that alone was confusing, because Zak put his back up only to shut it down later!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Final Four (F4) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

+29
Piper61
LoveDovez
sfrank
DMBFan
nd4reality