SELECT CONTENT

The Final Four (F4) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Final Four (F4) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: The Final Four (F4) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by pavalygurl Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:11 pm

melisma wrote:I wish they would stop those tweets during the show -- SOOOO distracting!! I can't imagine thinking that "America" would need to hear my opinion/comments while they were watching a tv show!!

word I agree You know TPTB are cherry picking the ones which support them. It's annoying and distracting.

ETA so funny about the tweet saying we don't care. I am on the west coast and did not see that so I guess they did let at least one negative through for the east coast. Heehee

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

The Final Four (F4) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: The Final Four (F4) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Newto Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:07 pm

Climbing on the bandwagon about the tweets; they are ever so distracting. I wonder what the fans could do to get rid of them. Anyone?

Also, I disagree that Brooks is the best looking ever. JP Rosenbaum is still my favorite of all time. JMHO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:48 am

Climbing on the bandwagon about the tweets; they are ever so distracting. I wonder what the fans could do to get rid of them. Anyone?

Good question. I have never been a fan of them. They take away from the show. IMO
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:58 am

Love_Me wrote:

Good question. I have never been a fan of them. They take away from the show. IMO

I'm in Canada so don't get them on our feed. I couldn't stand it and would only watch online otherwise. They would drive me away from watching on the networkon Mon. for ratings which I think is their whole strategy. Way to ruin the moment of such an awesome date with those idiotic comments taking up half the screen and many being totally off in tone to what is being shown. Tacky and maddening.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:22 am

I guess they came with a compromise to have less of them. I wish they'd get rid of the tweet stuff too. You can't make good gifs, etc with a big fat yellow banner on the bottom! It takes way too much time and effort to even try to get rid of it.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Final Four (F4) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

+29
Piper61
LoveDovez
sfrank
DMBFan
nd4reality