SELECT CONTENT

The Final Four (F4) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Final Four (F4) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: The Final Four (F4) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by MLRay Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:53 am

atem wrote:
atem wrote:
brittany4400 wrote:I just hope Chris is one of them!

Per Team Des + Chris, he is.

I say the final 4 are:

Brooks, Bryden, Chris and ? ...don't know yet.

Seems it is Drew.

So, I will go Brooks, Bryden, Chris and Drew.

Is RS putting his column out today? I hope you are not disappointed with your guess of F4. Hopefully RS gives his info soon!

Team Brad thumbsup
MLRay
MLRay

Back to top Go down

The Final Four (F4) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: The Final Four (F4) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by atem Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:32 pm

MLRay wrote:
atem wrote:
atem wrote:
brittany4400 wrote:I just hope Chris is one of them!

Per Team Des + Chris, he is.

I say the final 4 are:

Brooks, Bryden, Chris and ? ...don't know yet.

Seems it is Drew.

So, I will go Brooks, Bryden, Chris and Drew.

Is RS putting his column out today? I hope you are not disappointed with your guess of F4. Hopefully RS gives his info soon!

I'm not sure when RS is doing anything.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:07 pm

I just want to know who the final 4 guys are!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:15 pm

We know Chris and Brooks are for sure in the Final 4. Is Drew for sure in? Who are the other options for that fourth slot now that Bryden is out? Zak? Mike? Juan?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:24 pm

california90 wrote:My F4..

Chris
Brooks
Drew
and toss up I'll go with Zak W. We probably don't get it, but I think Des does if he's made it farther than we all expected lol

im with you California90!

F1 Chris
F2 Brooks
F3 Drew
F4 Zack W

i guess Des will go with the guys with solid-settle occupation (as opposed to Bryden who seems mobile cuz he is a soldier). just my two cents tho. In my eyes Des and Chris probably have opposite-attract things, like the ones owned by Trista-Ryan and Ash-JP.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:28 pm

marriedarockstar wrote:We know Chris and Brooks are for sure in the Final 4. Is Drew for sure in? Who are the other options for that fourth slot now that Bryden is out? Zak? Mike? Juan?

Drew is for sure in Final 5 (his sister let that slip out).

Other than Brooks and Chris, we have only a good guess about Drew being in the final 4.

The others could be Bryden, Zak or Mike. I think Juan is out.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:29 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
california90 wrote:My F4..

Chris
Brooks
Drew
and toss up I'll go with Zak W. We probably don't get it, but I think Des does if he's made it farther than we all expected lol

im with you California90!

F1 Chris
F2 Brooks
F3 Drew
F4 Zack W

i guess Des will go with the guys with solid-settle occupation (as opposed to Bryden who seems mobile cuz he is a soldier). just my two cents tho. In my eyes Des and Chris probably have opposite-attract things, like the ones owned by Trista-Ryan and Ash-JP.

I think Des and Chris actually might have more in common than we think. Or we will see, won't we? So far we only know both are very athletic and devout Christians.
DesFever
DesFever

Female Posts : 994

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:35 pm

I agree. I think Desiree has a lot common with Chris and Brooks.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:43 pm

atem wrote:I agree. I think Desiree has a lot common with Chris and Brooks.

ITA. but personality-wise, from info we`ve had so far my guess is Chris has cooler personality, while Brooks has warmer personality Hugesmile

i regard Des as having a warm personality,so the opposite will be more suitable to Chris, IMO

heck, i do hope we can avoid a `Jef vs Arie battle` this time. Very curious whether Chris and Brooks will be best buddies also giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Starshine_16 Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:17 pm

So since Bryden is out,who is the 4th HTD? We have Chris,Brooks and Drew so far.

Nephew: Christopher
Niece: Lillian
Nephew: Griffin
I am a proud aunt!
Starshine_16
Starshine_16

Female Posts : 1017

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:25 pm

Chris and brooks were side by side ALOT during dodgeball date. So yes, I think they hit it off.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:28 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:Chris and brooks were side by side ALOT during dodgeball date. So yes, I think they hit it off.

I think so too.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Final Four (F4) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

+29
Piper61
LoveDovez
sfrank
DMBFan
nd4reality