SELECT CONTENT

The Final Four (F4) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Final Four (F4) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: The Final Four (F4) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by IrishGal Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:04 am

If the predictions above are correct...my elimination order hopes are:

Brooks--F4
Zak W.-- F3
Drew--F2 and next bachelor
Chris--F1

Actually I will be thrilled if any of the last 3 I listed were the F1 or next Bach. Just not Brooks, please. JMO based on nothing but pics and bios. Ask me in a couple months and I may feel very different. :Smiley:

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

The Final Four (F4) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: The Final Four (F4) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by DesFever Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:19 am

You'll probably feel different when you see Brooks on the show and he turns out to be great guy. LOL but I really like Brooks based on pics and bios, even though he seemed a little weird and out there at first.
DesFever
DesFever

Female Posts : 994

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:30 am

IrishGal wrote:If the predictions above are correct...my elimination order hopes are:

Brooks--F4
Zak W.-- F3
Chris--F1

Actually I will be thrilled if any of the last 3 I listed were the F1 or next Bach. Just not Brooks, please. JMO based on nothing but pics and bios. Ask me in a couple months and I may feel very different. :Smiley:

The pics his friend posted of him are hot!
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:32 am

Pattycake92 wrote:
IrishGal wrote:If the predictions above are correct...my elimination order hopes are:

Brooks--F4
Zak W.-- F3
Chris--F1

The pics his friend posted of him are hot!

Yeah, I agree. They were a lot better than the first few pics we saw of him. The modeling shots sophienette posted on her site were really gorgeous too. He looks way nicer in short hair.
DesFever
DesFever

Female Posts : 994

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:58 am

atem wrote:
Pattycake92 wrote:Chris and brooks were side by side ALOT during dodgeball date. So yes, I think they hit it off.

I think so too.

Does anybody wonder, if thats true,..the most good looking-hot-kind hearted guys tend to be F1-F2 besties for the last 3 seasons :

Roberto-Chris L
Jef-Arie

and its weird that their `relationship` can stand the time and surpass the romance of lead and F1..LoL. it is romantic in its own way Hugesmile
I do hope Des`s season is an exception :Smiley:

i just remember back on season 1, Charlie loved to spat on Ryan and underestimate him no no

on a side note, i kinda scared of Drew`s muscle *literally!* :hidingchair and think that Zak is a manly-man :giggle:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:52 pm

According to RS, these are the F4 guys:

Brooks Forester: 28, Salt Lake City, Utah.
Zak Waddell: 31, San Antonio, TX.
Drew Kenney: Scottsdale, AZ
Chris Siegfried: 27, Seattle, Washington.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:56 pm

A lot guess that here! Good job guys!

Figures, that I would pick the biggest jerk to be in the final 4.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Starshine_16 Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:02 pm

atem wrote:

If you're referring to Bryden,you weren't the only one.

Sidenote,wow the Seattle contestants do well on this show.

Nephew: Christopher
Niece: Lillian
Nephew: Griffin
I am a proud aunt!
Starshine_16
Starshine_16

Female Posts : 1017

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:23 pm

Starshine_16 wrote:
atem wrote:

This may sound weird, but I'm not so sure the GF thing makes guys giant jerks ... just that, well, they get nominated and into the process so far before filming starts, they aren't going to be nuns in the interim, and then even when they do get on the chances of them really being right for the lead are so small ... and is there anything honorable about this dating process to start with? Biggest thing, to me, is that IF a guy has someone at home he cares about, then he does need to be careful not to stay around too long and take someone else's spot, or let hearts get invested, and definitely needs to be honest with the GF. If he isn't TRYING to stay on the show past the first few rounds but just does ... is it that big a deal?

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:27 pm

I think it's a big deal if a person goes on there with a girl friend. It messes with the Lead's head. Desiree only knows what he tells her, so if he leaves saying anything but the truth, then he's a douche.

Look, you obviously didn't see the pics. This wasn't a relationship that started a few weeks before filming.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:32 pm

dw_a_mom wrote:
Starshine_16 wrote:
atem wrote:

This may sound weird, but I'm not so sure the GF thing makes guys giant jerks ... just that, well, they get nominated and into the process so far before filming starts, they aren't going to be nuns in the interim, and then even when they do get on the chances of them really being right for the lead are so small ... and is there anything honorable about this dating process to start with? Biggest thing, to me, is that IF a guy has someone at home he cares about, then he does need to be careful not to stay around too long and take someone else's spot, or let hearts get invested, and definitely needs to be honest with the GF. If he isn't TRYING to stay on the show past the first few rounds but just does ... is it that big a deal?

JMO but last time I checked "No" is a complete sentence.
"No" can be said
before you get on a plane for the Meat and Geek (to production)
before you get in that limo for the Meat and Geek (to production)
before you line up for the Meat and Geek RC (to production or the main)--I mean let's face it this person took up some other aspiring model/actor/actress/body builder/cheerleader/ etc's place to travel the world sleep deprived and alcohol induced to recite trite little nothings to some poor idiot talked into doing a second season of this depraved show.
If at anytime you do not say "no" at any of those times--you have sold your soul to somebody's devil for some reason other than altruistic.
This may not be an honorable process, but that doesn't give excuse to be a dishonorable person.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:42 pm

I think that without having been in this particular process myself, yet knowing how convulted all of it is, I simply do not want to judge any of these people based on one aspect.

I don't glow about what wonderful people any of the participants are, either. I might say some seem like nice guys - because they do - and I may say some seem like jerks - and going on the show with a GF does make a guy seem like jerk - but I always remember that we really do not know, and I guess that is what I want to go back to in this situation: we don't know the guy or everything involved.

No, I haven't seen pictures, but even with pictures, it isn't a full story.

I guess I'm always looking for the flip side, the what-is-not-obvious. And I hate to judge people. But, heck, this is just discussion. In real life, with people I know, I could easily be saying something else.

dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Final Four (F4) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

+29
Piper61
LoveDovez
sfrank
DMBFan
nd4reality