SELECT CONTENT

The Final Four (F4) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Final Four (F4) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: The Final Four (F4) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:35 am

atem wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Do we have any sleuthed proof of HTDS for the F4 and also when the F4 came back to the land of the living ?

What do you mean? The one who first gave indication of being back was Desiree. I don't recall when Brooks' twitter was created.

In some other seasons, this board has "noticed" when people returned home either by sightings or online activity etc. As well, onlooker reports have 'confirmed' some of the F4 HTD participants because they have seen filming at their homes or again - online reports etc.
I was just wondering about this season thats all.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

The Final Four (F4) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: The Final Four (F4) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:19 pm

WOW!! rofl
Never thought my post regarding vampire Geico would initiate so much discussion!!
Actually, that post said nothing specific about "teeth", so quite interesting the convo that ensued.
I was referring to overall facial package and if you watch the commercial some of his mannerisms.
But carry on or off ----

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:40 pm

Everyone has their own opinion of what's hot. I personally don't think Chris is very attractive because I'm not a fan of receeding hairlines. BUT, I'm sure after I get to know him I will like him more. To each his own.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:45 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:Everyone has their own opinion of what's hot. I personally don't think Chris is very attractive because I'm not a fan of receeding hairlines. BUT, I'm sure after I get to know him I will like him more. To each his own.

Sometimes its a combination of looks and personality.
We all cannot like the same guys. How boring.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:58 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:Everyone has their own opinion of what's hot. I personally don't think Chris is very attractive because I'm not a fan of receeding hairlines. BUT, I'm sure after I get to know him I will like him more. To each his own.

I have a hard time seeing how anyone couldn't see that Brooks is gorgeous, but whatever. Hugesmile And even better than his looks is his personality, which is such a rare thing for a good-looking guy.

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:32 pm

I heart Brooks. He's a dream! His work mates said he's genuine and even this years bad boy Ben said he was genuwine. ( His pronounciation not mine). Personality and looks. What a killer combo. :yes: Hugesmile
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:43 pm

Kashathediva wrote:WOW!! rofl
Never thought my post regarding vampire Geico would initiate so much discussion!!
Actually, that post said nothing specific about "teeth", so quite interesting the convo that ensued.
I was referring to overall facial package and if you watch the commercial some of his mannerisms.
But carry on or off ----

I think people were just assuming you were referring to his teeth because some people have made reference to it and a conversation ensued in his folder about him having "fangs". I don't particularly think he does. At least enough to bring it up in the first place.

Back to top Go down

Post by melisma Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:14 pm

Piper61 wrote:
canyonvue wrote:
Piper61 wrote:
happygirl77us wrote:Brooks reminds me of a not so cute Patrick Dempsey
I actually think he's just as, or cuter than, Patrick Dempsey. They are each unique in their own way. And his teeth are certainly no problem for me, getting into the teeth conversation.

I think Brooks is cuter. And I also don't think they look much alike. His friends actually call him "9.5". That's how cute they think he is.
I wonder if his not being a perfect "10" is because of his teeth?? Hugesmile I'm looking forward to getting to know more about his personality traits as we wind down to the FRC. He's already shown that he's funny, charming and sensitive on just this one date.

Not willing to join the argument about this topic... deadhorse

melisma

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:16 pm

canyonvue wrote:

I have a hard time seeing how anyone couldn't see that Brooks is gorgeous, but whatever. Hugesmile And even better than his looks is his personality, which is such a rare thing for a good-looking guy.

I agree with both of these posts. I also like Brooks and Drew the most out of the F4.
DesFever
DesFever

Female Posts : 994

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:19 pm

I think Brooks, Chris, and Drew are great looking guys :Drool:
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:21 pm

melisma wrote:
Piper61 wrote:
canyonvue wrote:
Piper61 wrote:
happygirl77us wrote:Brooks reminds me of a not so cute Patrick Dempsey
I actually think he's just as, or cuter than, Patrick Dempsey. They are each unique in their own way. And his teeth are certainly no problem for me, getting into the teeth conversation.

I think Brooks is cuter. And I also don't think they look much alike. His friends actually call him "9.5". That's how cute they think he is.
I wonder if his not being a perfect "10" is because of his teeth?? Hugesmile I'm looking forward to getting to know more about his personality traits as we wind down to the FRC. He's already shown that he's funny, charming and sensitive on just this one date.

Not willing to join the argument about this topic... deadhorse

No argument. We were just discussing his perfect 10'ness. Smiley I, frankly, think he's the best-looking guy who has ever been on the show. He's the first one, ever, that I'd actually think was extraordinary even if he wasn't on this show. :Smiley:

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:22 pm

I have to say I LOVE Brooks but that tweet during the date about him having more teeth than normal made me rotfl ....he does look like he has A LOT of teeth!
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Final Four (F4) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

+29
Piper61
LoveDovez
sfrank
DMBFan
nd4reality