SELECT CONTENT

The Final Four (F4) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Final Four (F4) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: The Final Four (F4) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by atem Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:48 pm

It told all there needs to be known. He had a gf at home, sent her gifts along the way and is back with her.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

The Final Four (F4) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: The Final Four (F4) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:52 am

atem wrote:It told all there needs to be known. He had a gf at home, sent her gifts along the way and is back with her.

THANK YOU. It's pretty simple - the guy chooses to go on a DATING show, because he wants fame/publicity/attention and is willing to make-out with, mislead, and lie to someone in order to get said fame/publicity/attention. I also think that the girlfriend who allows her boyfriend to do that and happily takes him back after the process is the biggest fool of them all.

Regarding the F4:
Speaking completely superficially, it's probably one of the most attractive F4s ever, IMHO. Zak isn't really my type (who knows, maybe he'll look good on-screen and/or have an amazing personality), but the other three are literally all models.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:11 am

chasingpavements wrote:
atem wrote:It told all there needs to be known. He had a gf at home, sent her gifts along the way and is back with her.

THANK YOU. It's pretty simple - the guy chooses to go on a DATING show, because he wants fame/publicity/attention and is willing to make-out with, mislead, and lie to someone in order to get said fame/publicity/attention. I also think that the girlfriend who allows her boyfriend to do that and happily takes him back after the process is the biggest fool of them all.

Regarding the F4:
Speaking completely superficially, it's probably one of the most attractive F4s ever, IMHO. Zak isn't really my type (who knows, maybe he'll look good on-screen and/or have an amazing personality), but the other three are literally all models.

I knew Wet Paint would go gaga over Drew! That's for sure! Not that I blame them. Hugesmile

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by lcwilli3 Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:44 am

chasingpavements wrote:
Regarding the F4:

Funny. Chris is the only one who doesn't do it for me. The other three... :Drool: Brooks is gorgeous. And I'd love to wash my laundry on Drew's stomach.

Different strokes for different folks! :Smiley:

lcwilli3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:08 am

lcwilli3 wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:
Regarding the F4:

Funny. Chris is the only one who doesn't do it for me. The other three... :Drool: Brooks is gorgeous. And I'd love to wash my laundry on Drew's stomach.

Totally. Plus, I feel like seeing someone in a picture is very different than seeing someone on screen. When I saw pictures of Arie pre-season (his date with Emily in London), I wasn't super impressed; however, seeing him live with his personality and suits and everything...SWOON. I kind of get the feeling that Zak will win me over with his personality - in his youtube video, he kind of reminds me of Chris L. We shall see!

But, I'm with you on Brooks - such a beautiful man Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by SouthernMomOf4 Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:19 pm

So funny, because I look at Brooks and think - uh, no, uh-uh. He TOTALLY does not do it for me in any way shape or form. My first thought was, I guess Des isn't looking for looks.

SouthernMomOf4

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:59 pm

lcwilli3 wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:
Regarding the F4:

That is funny, because Drew is the only one that doesn't do it for me! giggling I don't know what it is, he's too pretty, or too perfect. Though, this is all based on the pictures I've seen. Now, it's my prerogative, as a women to completely change my mind after the show starts and I'm able to base my opinion on more than just photos Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:17 pm

They all pretty much have something I like and don't like (physical) wise. I still think they're hot good looking. If Zak W looked like what he does in the purple shirt and not so much the photo with the Y sign, he's actually good looking. Drew has the abs and body, but I agree a tad too pretty esp in the model photos, thus why I found Zack K and even Kasey more attractive because they weren't as pretty lol. But Drew actually looks normal in his NON model photos and way more attractive to me, especially his smile. I'm also not super into Brooks or Chris's model photos for some reason as much as I am into their more normal looks.

So what I'm pretty much taking from this whole thing is I think they all pretty much look better in their normal environment than their model shots lol.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:14 pm

California, agree 100%! I don't know what the stylists or photogs are going for in these model shots - metrosexual maybe - but it doesn't do a thing for me!

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:36 pm

Chris, Brooks, and Drew are all super hot/good-looking to me. For all three guys I think they all have that some are great modeling shots while others are rather strange-looking.. Drew kind of looks like a Caucasian Mario Lopez in his facial expressions. Brooks has the English gentleman thing going on (with short hair - HOT!), and I find Chris has that Adam Levine appeal. I think they are ALL gorgeous in different ways. :)
DesFever
DesFever

Female Posts : 994

Back to top Go down

Post by notguilty Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:19 pm

Max64 wrote:
lcwilli3 wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:
Regarding the F4:

That is funny, because Drew is the only one that doesn't do it for me! giggling I don't know what it is, he's too pretty, or too perfect. Though, this is all based on the pictures I've seen. Now, it's my prerogative, as a women to completely change my mind after the show starts and I'm able to base my opinion on more than just photos Hugesmile

Yep he is too pretty. I think its a woman's thing, they mostly do not want the men prettier than they are, I know I won't.
I like looking at his pictures though. He's a great looking model, he needs to be a cover for those romance book covers.

notguilty

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon May 13, 2013 4:56 pm

Brooks

The Final Four (F4) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 4 1316580121pre-1368471599

Chris

The Final Four (F4) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 4 Chris-Siegfried-1368474221

Drew

The Final Four (F4) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 4 Drew-Kenny-1368474257

Zak

The Final Four (F4) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 4 Zak-Waddell-1368474236
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Final Four (F4) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

+29
Piper61
LoveDovez
sfrank
DMBFan
nd4reality