SELECT CONTENT

The Final Four (F4) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Final Four (F4) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: The Final Four (F4) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:32 pm

I can't get into Brooks being F1,hopefully time will change my mind

Back to top Go down

The Final Four (F4) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: The Final Four (F4) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by sfrank Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:41 pm

Beeleever wrote:Here I come....to save the day!!! The Final Four (F4) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 7 Supermansa

The Final Four (F4) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 7 Drewkenny

Oh my! Just now seeing this...HELLO DREW. VERY NICE TO MEET YOU! :Drool:
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:47 pm

WOW that pic always makes my heart beat a little faster. : ) Thanks for posting it!
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:15 pm

I'm a pretty boy lover, but I think Drew's too pretty and perfect and almost looks girlish. At least when he's not in pictures. If I didn't know any better I'd wonder if he didn't bat for the other team.

Chris struck me as cute, one of the best, when he got out of the limo, but since then his looks and pictures do nothing for me. I haven't seen any of his supposed model pics, though. He is just average in looks.

Zac is not at all attractive. He may be a nice, funny guy but his face is just too quirky. I really was surprised to hear she kept him so long. Not that I have a problem with it.

Brooks is gorgeous. He's both a pretty boy and a little rough around the edges. His quirks just add to his charms and make him more real. If I saw him in real life he'd not only capture my eyes, but I'd develop a quick crush on him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:20 pm

canyonvue wrote:...
Chris struck me as cute, one of the best, when he got out of the limo, but since then his looks and pictures do nothing for me. I haven't seen any of his supposed model pics, though. He is just average in looks.

Well my site is down, but if you go to it when it's up ( :headbanging ) and go to the contestants page (top post on home page) and choose his gallery, I have his model pics.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:23 pm

sophienette wrote:

Well my site is down, but if you go to it when it's up ( :headbanging ) and go to the contestants page (top post on home page) and choose his gallery, I have his model pics.

I noticed your site was acting goofy again!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:23 pm

atem wrote:
sophienette wrote:

I noticed your site was acting goofy again!

Yep! Since they did whatever update they did, it's been manic! And driving me :atomic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:27 pm

My fav pic of Brooks so far. I love his longer hair, too.

The Final Four (F4) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 7 970407_120924071445260_1067649577_n_zpsd69b2fc4

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:29 pm

sophienette wrote:

Thanks. I will look at them later.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:29 pm

I simply can not view the Geico Vampire commercial without thinking of Brooks.
The Final Four (F4) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 7 Mqdefault
I wonder if he likes Hungarian,too. spitcoffee
The Final Four (F4) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 7 Bachelorette_Brooks_Forester
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:44 pm

I like Brooks because he looks different in about every pic I see of him. He is very nice looking and like you said, a little rough around the edges.. Just the right mixture...I agree Drew is almost TOO pretty, but I still like looking at him and wish he would wear his hair natural instead of slicked back. Michael is another one that I think is good looking..Zak and Bryden does nothing for me. I don't care for either one. lol. Chris is just OK for me right now. I see the potential for him to be really nice looking and I love reading the posts about him from his biggest fan on here. : )
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:48 pm

Vampires are very cool. Didn't you know that? See my signature.

Here are my favs of Brooks & Des:

The Final Four (F4) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 7 ScreenShot2013-06-04at50758PM_zps9610d44d

The Final Four (F4) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 7 292606_471280536283868_2123296831_n-1_zpsfdcf527c

The Final Four (F4) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 7 971224_471236149621640_797080850_n_zpsd937e362

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Final Four (F4) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

+29
Piper61
LoveDovez
sfrank
DMBFan
nd4reality