SELECT CONTENT

The Final Four (F4) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Final Four (F4) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: The Final Four (F4) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by rc49ers Wed May 15, 2013 12:21 pm

Could pass for twins .

The Final Four (F4) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 6 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            The Final Four (F4) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 6 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

The Final Four (F4) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 6 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

The Final Four (F4) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: The Final Four (F4) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Admin Thu May 16, 2013 6:56 pm

Hi guys! Would ya'll like Fan Forums for the F4 guys? Opinions?
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 16, 2013 7:04 pm

It might be a good idea :gotcha:

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu May 16, 2013 7:32 pm

sanlee088 wrote:Hi guys! Would ya'll like Fan Forums for the F4 guys? Opinions?

Sure, that would be nice.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu May 30, 2013 10:14 am

Here are my superficial opinions on each of the f4 guys

Zac- pretty sure he is a nice guy but he completely turned me off by appearing without his shirt out of the limo. Now I know this show thrives on that sort of advertising but it just did not sit well with me. And his looks do nothing for me either.

Drew - He got my heart as soon as he stepped out of the limo and displayed those dimples 👅 . And more importantly I loved her reaction to him. So yeah - he is my fav this season. Thankfully the previews show some steamy scenes with him so he will be the one to make watching this worthwhile.

Chris - Looks wise does doesn't make my heart pitter patter but personality wise he is adorable yes . I loved his entry stunt. Des liked it too so I'm good.

Brooks - Gonna need a heck lot to win me over. Just cannot get into him. hmmm Hopefully he does but something tells me that it will be hard sell.
Oh well, at least knowing the spoiler he won't be in line for the next Bach so I can enjoy the rest of the season and presumably, Des is enjoying him.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu May 30, 2013 10:59 am

nd4reality wrote:Here are my superficial opinions on each of the f4 guys

Zac- pretty sure he is a nice guy but he completely turned me off by appearing without his shirt out of the limo. Now I know this show thrives on that sort of advertising but it just did not sit well with me. And his looks do nothing for me either.

Drew - He got my heart as soon as he stepped out of the limo and displayed those dimples 👅 . And more importantly I loved her reaction to him. So yeah - he is my fav this season. Thankfully the previews show some steamy scenes with him so he will be the one to make watching this worthwhile.

Chris - Looks wise does doesn't make my heart pitter patter but personality wise he is adorable yes . I loved his entry stunt. Des liked it too so I'm good.

Brooks - Gonna need a heck lot to win me over. Just cannot get into him. hmmm Hopefully he does but something tells me that it will be hard sell.
Oh well, at least knowing the spoiler he won't be in line for the next Bach so I can enjoy the rest of the season and presumably, Des is enjoying him.

handwave Hi! I agree about Drew and Crhis! It would be nice to get more screen time from Chris though. I love Drew! His family is just as great as he is too. I'm really proud of his Dad.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Thu May 30, 2013 12:21 pm

Zac - seems too over the top , but agree he's probably a okay guy

Drew - I think he is cute and glad he goes a long way ,

Chris - My favorite and hope to see him as the next Bach .

Brooks - have to agree with nd4reality .
but could change my mind .

:skating: :27: :skateboarder: :Jeremiah :

The Final Four (F4) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 6 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            The Final Four (F4) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 6 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

The Final Four (F4) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 6 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Thu May 30, 2013 12:58 pm

None of the F4 really do it for me this time around, just based on pictures and little bit I've seen of them in action. Prettiest to me is Drew and will enjoy looking at him but almost comes off as "too perfect", which is a drawback for me. Give me someone with some obvious flaws, aka Arie. Haha!

Looking forward to this season!

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Thu May 30, 2013 1:04 pm

New pic of Brooks that might change your mind. Too bad he didn't have this look at the meet and greet. Haha
The Final Four (F4) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 6 Image
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Thu May 30, 2013 1:12 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:New pic of Brooks that might change your mind. Too bad he didn't have this look at the meet and greet. Haha
The Final Four (F4) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 6 Image

His look in this pic is definitely the type that normally catch my eye! Tall, dark, athletic & lean... curious to see him in action.

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:32 pm

I can't get into Brooks being F1,hopefully time will change my mind

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:41 pm

Beeleever wrote:Here I come....to save the day!!! The Final Four (F4) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 6 Supermansa

The Final Four (F4) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 6 Drewkenny

Oh my! Just now seeing this...HELLO DREW. VERY NICE TO MEET YOU! :Drool:
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Final Four (F4) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

+29
Piper61
LoveDovez
sfrank
DMBFan
nd4reality