SELECT CONTENT

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Page 35 of 54 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 44 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Post by Guest Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:06 am

I would really hope she is looking for someone who will love her and she love him regardless of how much money he makes because she should know money cant buy you happiness and it cant keep you warm at nights when the time gets cold.

Back to top Go down

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Post by BlondieGal Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:08 am

KikiLL wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
nutty1 wrote:
christinemega wrote:I hope Em can make up her mind coz we all cant. LOL. Everyday I have different feeling to each guys on this F4. I think it's gonna be tough for Em to make a decision.

I am guessing she already has!!!

ITA!

Me too! :yes: (IMO :whistle: Arie :whistle: ..)

Pretty much. :yes:

As with so many things, there is the story told, and there is the story itself.
BlondieGal
BlondieGal

Female Posts : 1122

Back to top Go down

Post by skitts Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:31 am

reason wrote:I would really hope she is looking for someone who will love her and she love him regardless of how much money he makes because she should know money cant buy you happiness and it cant keep you warm at nights when the time gets cold.

I agree...it's a shame money is part of the discussion when it comes to Emily finding love. Set us straight Emily...finances aren't part of the attraction and that you're willing to post your resume on Monster.com!!!! :yes: :yes: :yes:
skitts
skitts

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:39 pm

[quote="skitts"]
reason wrote:I would really hope she is looking for someone who will love her and she love him regardless of how much money he makes because she should know money cant buy you happiness and it cant keep you warm at nights when the time gets cold.

I agree...it's a shame money is part of the discussion when it comes to Emily finding love. Set us straight Emily...finances aren't part of the attraction and that you're willing to post your resume on Monster.com!!!! :yes: :yes: :yes: [/quote

I don't think Chris is a slacker by any means. I would imagine the job he had at the NY Islanders was a decent job and he left that for his current position the Sears Center. From the looks of his LinkedIn account he's involved in a few other things too. He seems to be a good getter, so I would imagine he would be successful.

I wonder how the guys are feeling about Aire? If they feel they can compete or have a chance with Emily given his notoriety and his fathers wealth. I know many think Aire is wealthy, and yes, his father may be, but is Aire? The tweets he made about selling his Harley because he couldn't afford it and dropping the cash on the go-kart for his ex's kid or nagging at me. If he's so well off, then why the need to sell the bike? I guess I bring this up because is he personally any better off financially than say Chris, Jef or Sean? Does Aire have a college education? Not that it's a requirement, but at least the other three have that to fall back on. Okay, I'll stop rambling now!! giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:12 pm

I also think it sounds like Chris is a go getter and has great earning potential, but at 25, with only a few years of experience, I doubt he is making close to six figures yet. And we don't know whether he comes from an affluent family background (like Arie does) or not. And even though it's not his money directly, it DOES make a difference, in terms of what kind of lifestyle a young man may be able to provide for a (non-working) wife in both the short term, and probably the longterm as well, far as inheriting wealth. I agree that it would be nice (and idealistic) if Emily doesn't choose based on the guy's financial situation, but on the other hand, we don't know what her financial arrangement is with the Hendricks, who are currently supporting not only her daughter (and I assume will continue to do so), but her as well, in the event that she gets married. I imagine the whole thing is a bit complicated, but I can't blame her for taking into consideration whether marriage is going to end up lowering her standard of living considerably. I certainly would if I were her. :hidingchair

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:14 pm

Sports management/marketing is a really tough, competitive, and low income career. My good friend got his degree in it and had to work for a some crappy minor league hockey team for 6 years (while living at home with his parents) before he finally got something decent. I would guess that industry is all about either using your connections to get in or working your way up by gaining years of experience in low paying jobs with crazy hours. I would imagine Chris is super ambitious to even get where he is now. IMO

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 35 Drew112
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:40 pm

While Arie's dad has had financial success, I haven't seen a thing that tells me that Arie is financially stable by any means on his own. I may be popping in at the wrong time though. Just haven't seen a thing that tells me Arie on his own can support Emily.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:45 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:While Arie's dad has had financial success, I haven't seen a thing that tells me that Arie is financially stable by any means on his own.

Maybe not, but by all accounts, he is very close, and on good terms, with his parents. Should he ever really need money, I'm sure his father would be there with an open wallet. And when he gets married, I'm sure he and his bride will get a nice big wedding present. Let's be honest, the woman who marries Arie isn't going to have to worry about whether they can make their mortgage payment, or afford to send their kids to private school.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:48 pm

noobsleuth wrote:Sports management/marketing is a really tough, competitive, and low income career. My good friend got his degree in it and had to work for a some crappy minor league hockey team for 6 years (while living at home with his parents) before he finally got something decent. I would guess that industry is all about either using your connections to get in or working your way up by gaining years of experience in low paying jobs with crazy hours. I would imagine Chris is super ambitious to even get where he is now. IMO

Some of those jobs pay much better than others .. Even for a 25 year old go getter .. :yes:

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:50 pm

ironcat wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:While Arie's dad has had financial success, I haven't seen a thing that tells me that Arie is financially stable by any means on his own.

Maybe not, but by all accounts, he is very close, and on good terms, with his parents. Should he ever really need money, I'm sure his father would be there with an open wallet. And when he gets married, I'm sure he and his bride will get a nice big wedding present. Let's be honest, the woman who marries Arie isn't going to have to worry about whether they can make their mortgage payment, or afford to send their kids to private school.
I don't think Emily will choose according to what one's parents might be able to contribute. I wouldn't with her stability. I would want to make sure his profession is stable and my life would be as normal as possible with lil Ricki. Papa provides all the notoriety one could ever want as far as that type thing goes.

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:52 pm

For that matter, Sean could relocate and have a successful career more so than any of the F4 at this moment in time, I would think.... relocate being the sticking point. But Jef by far is way ahead of the rest as far as providing in the now... today.

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:02 pm

ironcat wrote:

I guess that's what it is right there that bothers me about Aire. Whether his father does or not or will, who knows. His father has been successful but has he? The perception of him just living off daddy's money makes him less appealing to me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 54 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 44 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

+70
frajosfanofchris
ninu
Brill
pavalygurl
Trippinmom5