SELECT CONTENT

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Page 44 of 54 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 49 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 44 Empty Re: Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Post by ninu Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:18 pm

I think this really plays into her keeping only matter-of-time guys late into the game - I can't imagine whoever her F1 is, that he would be threatened by the others on the FD's - if it's Jef, Arie can be easily written off as the Ricky Hendrick doppelganger kept on for story purposes, and if it's Arie, well, we've been pegging him as the far and away contender for F1 from fairly early on.

I don't think Sean has a shot at F1, with only one date - Chris, IMO posed the biggest "threat" to either of those guys, and now he's gone.

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 44 158291300-ashley-hebert-and-j-p-rosenbaum-the-second-gettyimages-2Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 44 Sign310
ninu
ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 44 Empty Re: Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Post by Guest Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:21 pm

ninu wrote:I think this really plays into her keeping only matter-of-time guys late into the game - I can't imagine whoever her F1 is, that he would be threatened by the others on the FD's - if it's Jef, Arie can be easily written off as the Ricky Hendrick doppelganger kept on for story purposes, and if it's Arie, well, we've been pegging him as the far and away contender for F1 from fairly early on.

I don't think Sean has a shot at F1, with only one date - Chris, IMO posed the biggest "threat" to either of those guys, and now he's gone.

Do we know that Jef had 2 1on1 dates and that Sean didn't????

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:32 pm

WOW, I knew Chris wasn't F1, as he was promo'd way too much, but assumed he may be F2 or at least F3. :shocked!: Hope he didn't get broken hearted. I think this season will have alot of smh for me personally. :Smiley:

Last edited by Gina on Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:33 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by eightfifteen Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:32 pm

Sorry to see Chris go. From the sounds of it, it wasn't an easy decision. :Frown:

eightfifteen

Back to top Go down

Post by lstiff Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:38 pm

Well good news is Sean & Arie were not seen in promo video (except for dissecting the group shots) so maybe they are F2. I thought Chris had st least F3.... scratch
lstiff
lstiff

Female Posts : 632

Back to top Go down

Post by Tattina Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:05 pm

Nooooo.....my favorite is gone...I am in DE-NILE!!!! Thought he would be in the F3 for sure. hissyfit
Tattina
Tattina

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:07 pm

With Chris being the emotional one, its no surprise. Emily probably knows who she is picking (Arie) and she doesn't want to hurt Chris any more.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:15 pm

According to Reality Steve, Emily found out about the Arie/Cassie and wasn't happy but Loveme said that wasn't true. Now Chris was eliminated according to RS. Do we believe RS or not? (Even though Chris was my favorite he was going to be either F4 or F1, maybe F3.) If Arie is F1 IMO this was a setup season from the get go.
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by vivalameagx3 Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:25 pm

Based on TPTB tweets, Emily had a hard time sending Chris home, which reminds me of Ashley saying that sending Ryan P home was one of the hardest goodbyes. Not because she was heartbroken, but because she knew he was. Since Chris seems to be the crier this season I can see him being upset and it being a hard goodbye for Emily. JMO :Smiley:

I'm hope he will find someone soon like Chris L did post-show!
vivalameagx3
vivalameagx3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:52 pm

Rosepetal wrote:According to Reality Steve, Emily found out about the Arie/Cassie and wasn't happy but Loveme said that wasn't true. Now Chris was eliminated according to RS. Do we believe RS or not? (Even though Chris was my favorite he was going to be either F4 or F1, maybe F3.) If Arie is F1 IMO this was a setup season from the get go.

I'm happy to hear I wasn't the only one with Chris as a favorite. I don't know about Arie being a setup, but it's definitely predictable. I thought Chris could be the only one to possibly change that. I guess after her comments on Brads season, about "wanting to put Nascar behind her", I was really hoping she would choose something different. I have never been a fan of Arie, always felt he seemed too immature, but maybe my opinion will change with watching the show. Oh well, it's not my life, it's hers, and it's who she wants. :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:54 pm

Chris seemed like a real sweetie and I'm kinda disappointed that he's gone, but I'm glad she didn't keep him past hometowns if he's not the one.

Back to top Go down

Post by jello1592 Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:59 pm

Color me surprised if it is true!

Romans 8: 37-39
PINKHEART
jello1592
jello1592

Female Posts : 3284

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 54 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 49 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

+70
frajosfanofchris
ninu
Brill
pavalygurl
Trippinmom5