SELECT CONTENT

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Page 45 of 54 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 49 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 45 Empty Re: Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Post by tigertiz Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:14 pm

Chris was one of my absolute favorites. I was hoping that she'd let him go early if he wasnt F1 after I read that he was the more emotional one. Glad he's out of it. I assume that Arie is indeed F1.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 45 Empty Re: Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Post by Guest Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:26 pm

Too bad he's only 25...can't really be next Bach

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:30 pm

austen112 wrote:Too bad he's only 25...can't really be next Bach

Not that Jesse Palmer, NY Jets Quarterback ( one of them), was a particularly good Bachelor, but he was 25. He gave his F1 Jessie a one way ticket to NYC. They showed up at the FRC, but to tell the truth I don't think they were still together.

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:45 pm

Chris was shown too much in the promos to be F1; however, F4 is a surprise. Do we even know for sure that Chris had a second 1-1, or are we just assuming he got the second 1-1 in Ep. 6 ( Travis got one, and there was the Highland type group date, and one more 1-1.)

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by poohbear Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:05 pm

Bloomers wrote:Chris was shown too much in the promos to be F1; however, F4 is a surprise. Do we even know for sure that Chris had a second 1-1, or are we just assuming he got the second 1-1 in Ep. 6 ( Travis got one, and there was the Highland type group date, and one more 1-1.)

if my calculation's correct.. both chris and sean only had one 1-1... but no one seems to agree so far. of course i'm not 100% sure either..

Whatever happens happens, everything happens for a reason! The best comes when you're least expecting it. :Smiley:
poohbear
poohbear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:07 pm

Well my fav is gone. Well she must have chosen the car racer interesting interesting indeed!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:09 pm

reason wrote:Well my fav is gone. Well she must have chosen the car racer interesting interesting indeed!!!!!!!!!!

There are still 3 great guys left... like MF said, "All bets are off" ... for TPTB maybe ! :)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:10 pm

Bloomers wrote:
austen112 wrote:Too bad he's only 25...can't really be next Bach

Not that Jesse Palmer, NY Jets Quarterback ( one of them), was a particularly good Bachelor, but he was 25. He gave his F1 Jessie a one way ticket to NYC. They showed up at the FRC, but to tell the truth I don't think they were still together.

Oh really, yea I just hope next Bach is at least like 32...Ben was just sooo immature

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:11 pm

I will keep my thoughts to myself from here on out because I think others would be outrage at them. Interesting season ahead. Mark my words.

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:41 pm

reason wrote:I will keep my thoughts to myself from here on out because I think others would be outrage at them. Interesting season ahead. Mark my words.

Please do post your opinion! I'd love to read it! :Woah-hoo:

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 45 158291300-ashley-hebert-and-j-p-rosenbaum-the-second-gettyimages-2Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 45 Sign310
ninu
ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Post by lstiff Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:53 pm

ninu wrote:
reason wrote:I will keep my thoughts to myself from here on out because I think others would be outrage at them. Interesting season ahead. Mark my words.

Please do post your opinion! I'd love to read it! :Woah-hoo:

Yes & if not you can PM me. I like totally outrageous ideas but have found having them or commenting on them is not the popular thing lately. I guess since it is down to F3 it is getting serious :greenman:
lstiff
lstiff

Female Posts : 632

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:08 am

poohbear wrote:
Bloomers wrote:Chris was shown too much in the promos to be F1; however, F4 is a surprise. Do we even know for sure that Chris had a second 1-1, or are we just assuming he got the second 1-1 in Ep. 6 ( Travis got one, and there was the Highland type group date, and one more 1-1.)

if my calculation's correct.. both chris and sean only had one 1-1... but no one seems to agree so far. of course i'm not 100% sure either..

I thought Chris had 2, one of them in Charlotte, and one in either epi 6 or 7??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 54 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 49 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

+70
frajosfanofchris
ninu
Brill
pavalygurl
Trippinmom5