SELECT CONTENT

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Page 24 of 54 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 39 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Post by KikiLove Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:36 pm

Max64 wrote:I see his fb page has been updated. One post was done late last night with the new preview, and it's titled "Will Chris be Emily's Prince Charming?" Then this morning there are all the SC's from their date that were also in the promo. Also the wet paint article with the SC of her and Jef, "Does Emily already have a favorite"? It must have gone fairly well for them to want to post this late last night. no idea

Why can I not view that fb page :angryemotion Redfacemad :tissuebox

Thank you for the info Max! yes

See bolded; I would think so too :yes: = :greenman:

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 24 Seanie10Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 24 Tumblr_m5ljljyBe21rx9goxo1_250Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 24 Tumblr_m7vu98s0lT1rwl05yo1_100
''Let your faith be bigger than your fears''
''No one can make you feel inferior without your consent'' - Eleanor Roosevelt
KikiLove
KikiLove

Female Posts : 2434

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgFME101EA3Jsekih-BkYbA

Back to top Go down

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Post by nutty1 Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:01 pm

Who has been updating his FB though? Fans? He cannot do it.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:04 pm

nutty1 wrote:Who has been updating his FB though? Fans? He cannot do it.

I believe it's his sister or sisters, because there was the comment a while back that they had talked to Chris, and something about he was on his way of falling in love.. but it has since been removed.

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:08 pm

Max64 wrote:

I believe it's his sister or sisters, because there was the comment a while back that they had talked to Chris, and something about he was on his way of falling in love.. but it has since been removed.

Really? Wonder when it was removed.

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:10 pm

DMBFan wrote:
Max64 wrote:

Maybe things about the show aren't allowed, things people wouldn't know? The picture has been made public, so maybe that's different. Just a guess!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:17 pm

[quote="nutty1"]
DMBFan wrote:
Max64 wrote:

Maybe things about the show aren't allowed, things people wouldn't know? The picture has been made public, so maybe that's different. Just a guess![/quote

That's my guess, too much information, and were told to delete it.

Back to top Go down

Post by PennaFlaGirl Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:30 pm

Someone wrote on the Team Chris fan page in April 11th:

"Ugh, I've never watched this in my life, but now that someone I know and love had a family member on it, I am going to have to! Best of luck to your bro!"

She tagged someone named Teresa Marie (click on the tag and it takes you to Teresa's page which has Chris in the profile pic). Anyway, the way it's worded makes it sound like Teresa is running the page, and Teresa seems to be Chris's sister.

I like the late night posts last night, and think it might mean that things went well (maybe).
PennaFlaGirl
PennaFlaGirl

Female Posts : 528

Back to top Go down

Post by KikiLove Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:34 pm

PennaFlaGirl wrote:Someone wrote on the Team Chris fan page in April 11th:

"Ugh, I've never watched this in my life, but now that someone I know and love had a family member on it, I am going to have to! Best of luck to your bro!"

She tagged someone named Teresa Marie (click on the tag and it takes you to Teresa's page which has Chris in the profile pic). Anyway, the way it's worded makes it sound like Teresa is running the page, and Teresa seems to be Chris's sister.

I like the late night posts last night, and think it might mean that things went well (maybe).

Teresa Marie is Chris sister :yes: , i've posted two of her profile pics before, both with Chris and her in them :Smiley: She is also in many of the pics of Chris I have cropped :Smiley:

Last edited by KikiLL on Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 24 Seanie10Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 24 Tumblr_m5ljljyBe21rx9goxo1_250Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 24 Tumblr_m7vu98s0lT1rwl05yo1_100
KikiLove
KikiLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:35 pm

Yes Teresa is his sister and I think the other one is Renee, if I remember right. I agree that the late night post seemed like a good sign. I was hoping that maybe more of their friends would make comments and we could get some insight that way, but that's been pretty quiet.

Back to top Go down

Post by KikiLove Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:37 pm

Max64 wrote:

Yes Teresa is his sister and I think the other one is Renee, if I remember right. I agree that the late night post seemed like a good sign. I was hoping that maybe more of their friends would make comments and we could get some insight that way, but that's been pretty quiet.

Glad you guys are keeping an eye on that fb page yes :Smiley: Renee is his other sisters name :yes: :Smiley:

KikiLove
KikiLove

Back to top Go down

Post by christinemega Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:25 pm

just found a bit info from http://chicago.blockshopper.com/property/1506283001/1456_hearthstone/

1456 Hearthstone Lane, North Aurora, IL 60542
Owner: Ryan A Carbonaro, Teresa M Bukowski

City:North Aurora Zip:60542 County:Kane County IL Region:Fox River Valley - South Neighborhood:North Aurora West Subdivision:Windstone Place Street:Hearthstone Lane

They sold the house on 11/10/2009 for $282,000

Chris Bukowski is known as Ryan A Carbonaro and Teresa Marie Bukowski is his sister's name.
christinemega
christinemega

Back to top Go down

Post by christinemega Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:27 pm

You can see Ryan a.k.a Chris posing with her sister Teresa Marie Bukowski's from his sister facebook :
https://www.facebook.com/people/_/20003686
christinemega
christinemega

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 54 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 39 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

+70
frajosfanofchris
ninu
Brill
pavalygurl
Trippinmom5