SELECT CONTENT

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Page 39 of 54 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 46 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Post by Love_Me Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:51 am

I am getting excited about the first episode. I want to see Chris in his suit. He looks cute from the screencap you posted San!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Post by KikiLove Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:26 am

Love_Me wrote:I am getting excited about the first episode. I want to see Chris in his suit. He looks cute from the screencap you posted San!

Me too!, here is a sneak peak of him in a suit though giggling I love this pic, so handsome :yes: PINKHEART :

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 39 57275311

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 39 Seanie10Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 39 Tumblr_m5ljljyBe21rx9goxo1_250Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 39 Tumblr_m7vu98s0lT1rwl05yo1_100
''Let your faith be bigger than your fears''
''No one can make you feel inferior without your consent'' - Eleanor Roosevelt
KikiLove
KikiLove

Female Posts : 2434

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgFME101EA3Jsekih-BkYbA

Back to top Go down

Post by happyvalleygirl Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:39 am

KikiLL wrote:
Love_Me wrote:I am getting excited about the first episode. I want to see Chris in his suit. He looks cute from the screencap you posted San!

Me too!, here is a sneak peak of him in a suit though giggling I love this pic, so handsome :yes: PINKHEART :

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 39 57275311

He is handsome in a suit. I am excited for this season as well. Too long to wait though. no no
happyvalleygirl
happyvalleygirl

Female Posts : 557

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:00 pm

eightfifteen wrote:
ironcat wrote:I also think it sounds like Chris is a go getter and has great earning potential, but at 25, with only a few years of experience, I doubt he is making close to six figures yet. And we don't know whether he comes from an affluent family background (like Arie does) or not. And even though it's not his money directly, it DOES make a difference, in terms of what kind of lifestyle a young man may be able to provide for a (non-working) wife in both the short term, and probably the longterm as well, far as inheriting wealth. I agree that it would be nice (and idealistic) if Emily doesn't choose based on the guy's financial situation, but on the other hand, we don't know what her financial arrangement is with the Hendricks, who are currently supporting not only her daughter (and I assume will continue to do so), but her as well, in the event that she gets married. I imagine the whole thing is a bit complicated, but I can't blame her for taking into consideration whether marriage is going to end up lowering her standard of living considerably. I certainly would if I were her. :hidingchair
Just curious...how would any of these guys bring down her standard of living? She's living this way without a man in her life, so I would think it would only improve it. I don't know how much $$ she has, but when she's throwing down thousands for a purse, she's got it good and doesn't need to worry. I guess the assumption is the Hendricks will stop supporting Emily & Ricki when Emily gets married and they will just be living off the man's salary?

What I meant by bringing down her standard of living is speculation as to whether a guy who was less well off, and not able to afford the lifestyle that Emily has been living herself, would cause her to choose or feel obligated to live more "humbly" with him at the level HE could afford, rather than put herself in a position where she would need to be supporting him financially to some degree (and would the guy even be comfortable with that) in order to continue on as she was before. And yes, we don't know where Emily gets her money, if the Hendricks give her a stipend (and if so, whether or not that continues if she marries), or if she has her own trust fund or something similar from her parents. What we do know is that, other than the money she is making from being the Bachelorette, it is unlikely that she has earned enough money through her own working efforts to have solely supported the lifestyle she has led so far. So yes, I'm curious what will happen if she remarries, or even gets into a serious relationship with a man who is far less well off than she is, and whether she has thought about this, and whether it will factor into her decision (which none of us knows for sure, unless somebody has discussed the matter with her directly). And for people who think this topic is not only none of their business, but inappropriate to even speculate about, they're entitled to feel that way and should certainly not participate in the speculation. However, while I would never actually pry into, or snoop regarding a public figure's financial records, I feel I have every right to speculate how their finances might affect their dating options/choices, particularly when they put themselves on a dating show to be watched for my enjoyment. Sorry if I've offended anybody, but I feel pretty strongly about this.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:16 pm

Iron ITA that you can speculate. I think it's interesting too and if emily cared, she wouldn't have signed up to be the Ette. In any case, I think it's all a moot point. She's going to end up with a rich guy who can afford her and her tastes and the Loubies and Cartier for when he forgets to pick up his socks. So unless Chris or whoever is rolling in it, his chances of being F1 are nil. I don't think she cares where/who it comes from, he doesn't need to be an ibanker or anything. I'm sure she'll be cool with being with another trust fund kid, and I think I know a good candidate. :yes:

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:26 pm

Alanna wrote:Iron ITA that you can speculate. I think it's interesting too and if emily cared, she wouldn't have signed up to be the Ette. In any case, I think it's all a moot point. She's going to end up with a rich guy who can afford her and her tastes and the Loubies and Cartier for when he forgets to pick up his socks. So unless Chris or whoever is rolling in it, his chances of being F1 are nil. I don't think she cares where/who it comes from, he doesn't need to be an ibanker or anything. I'm sure she'll be cool with being with another trust fund kid, and I think I know a good candidate. :yes:

thumbsup
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3172

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:35 pm

Alanna wrote:Iron ITA that you can speculate. I think it's interesting too and if emily cared, she wouldn't have signed up to be the Ette. In any case, I think it's all a moot point. She's going to end up with a rich guy who can afford her and her tastes and the Loubies and Cartier for when he forgets to pick up his socks. So unless Chris or whoever is rolling in it, his chances of being F1 are nil. I don't think she cares where/who it comes from, he doesn't need to be an ibanker or anything. I'm sure she'll be cool with being with another trust fund kid, and I think I know a good candidate. :yes:

Right Alanna! Him being a trust fund kid is just the icing on the cake. She gets the best of both world. :cutesmile!:
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:39 pm

Brill wrote:

thumbsup

Seriously, I don't think Emily is as shallow as that.
Maybe I'm naive but I really think that with her having gone through the 'media circus' process before, she wouldn't go through the whole hassle again just on the chance possibility of snagging a "rich dude".

Call me dumb but I really think she is in it for love . :cutesmile!:

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:41 pm

Thanks, Alanna, I can always count on you to get down to brass (or maybe in this case, platinum?) tacks! And IMO, Emily would be foolish to think that financial disparity should just be overlooked in her search for a "fiance", even a temporary one, and that it won't negatively impact the viability of the relationship. It's wonderful and romantic and idealistic to believe that "love conquers all", but it's also rarely true. What can I say, I'm a realist. :yes:

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by jello1592 Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:44 pm

JordynRoses wrote:
Brill wrote:

thumbsup

Seriously, I don't think Emily is as shallow as that.
Maybe I'm naive but I really think that with her having gone through the 'media circus' process before, she wouldn't go through the whole hassle again just on the chance possibility of snagging a "rich dude".

Call me dumb but I really think she is in it for love . :cutesmile!:

I stand 100% with ya on this one Jordyn! I dont know Emily, but I would like to think that she is not all that superficial. Maybe we are naive and she ends up picking the guy with the most money. At the end of the day, I just have noooo clue!

Romans 8: 37-39
PINKHEART
jello1592
jello1592

Female Posts : 3284

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:48 pm

I do not think she is superficial. But I am a realist and still think someone who wears $1000 boots is going to consider financial stability as part of her decison.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by jello1592 Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:50 pm

nutty1 wrote:I do not think she is superficial. But I am a realist and still think someone who wears $1000 boots is going to consider financial stability as part of her decison.

My comment was not directed at you nutty!! Im sorry if it sounded that way Embarassed I just meant in general, the media plays her up to be all about money (which she does subject herself to by doing the show) and I guess I just disagree with the media!

Romans 8: 37-39
PINKHEART
jello1592
jello1592

Female Posts : 3284

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 54 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 46 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

+70
frajosfanofchris
ninu
Brill
pavalygurl
Trippinmom5