SELECT CONTENT

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Page 38 of 54 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 46 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Post by Trippinmom5 Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:46 pm

I don't know why people assume the Hendricks pay Emily money??? I believe a friend of hers posted on this blog when she was on Brad's season and said that wasn't the case and that Her parents were very wealthy. I thought her dad was the vice president of a coal mine. I certainly don't know where the lady gets her money but I think she was doing just fine before she even met the Hendricks.....JMO

Trippinmom5

Back to top Go down

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Post by Guest Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:46 pm

I believe this whole hoopla started with a couple comments I made. I apologize if I offended anyone, because it certainly wasn't my intent. So many think that Aire is the F1, because of who he is and that he comes from money, and Emily will choose him in the end because of the lifestyle she is accustomed to. That could very well be the case, I don't know, I have no clue what she's looking for. I was merely questioning Aires' success in comparison to the other F3. The other comment I made, which is what I think got things rolling was this " His father has been successful but has he? The perception of him just living off daddy's money makes him less appealing to me" That was my personal opinion, I wouldn't find someone like that as attractive as someone with some personal drive. I certainly was not insinuating that he was just living off dad's money, I have no idea his financial situation. Just speculating as everyone else is doing. So again, I apologize for getting some people upset by my comments, like I said was never my intent.

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:12 pm

Iam4UGA wrote:
Bloomers wrote:Realistically, though, what we have been presented in the media is an Emily on lives a fairly pampered life. She buys very expensive shoes and purses, and on one thread, somebody tracked down her necklace at $1600.
We don't know of a job if Emily has one, other than this one.

Therefore, it is not unusual to speculate as to how a husband is going to support Emily and what we have seen of the way she spends money.

This is Reality TV, and for most of us life is reality. We don't NOT work and buy those kinds of shoes, purses, and necklaces - most of us don't work and buy those things; therefore, we are curious as to how that is going to work for Emily, and some people want to discuss it.

As long as it is speculation, and as long as Emily's and contestants' exact personal finances and business are not brought into the equation (tax forms, etc), I don't see the harm.

I haven't said anything before on this discussion, but it is interesting! It is one thing to say, "Love conquers all," and just assume that if you fall in love, it doesn't matter if you make X amount of money.

It doesn't work that way in REAL LIFE where bills have to be paid before shoes, purses, and jewelry can be bought.

Do Ricki's grandparents continue to support both Ricki AND Emily if Emily marries, or does money go into a trust for Ricki?

Those kinds of things make a huge, huge difference in life, and in the way life will be lived depending on how much money the husband brings in.

I hope I have not angered anyone, but I have tried to be bring a realistic outlook to this discussion.

ITA Bloomers! money makes the world go 'round. I know this all first hand, we are one of those families on the verge of losing it all and living in a shelter. Life has stunk for us for a long time, and I'm sorry, but in REAL life money and how much a person has and / or their earning potential is a deciding factor in a relationship.

Do "we" or the average viewer need to know these guys bank accounts? Probably not, but again in REAL life the money part is very important!

So sorry for your troubles. God Bless and I hope things turn around very soon for you and your family.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:25 pm

Iam4UGA wrote:
Bloomers wrote:Realistically, though, what we have been presented in the media is an Emily on lives a fairly pampered life. She buys very expensive shoes and purses, and on one thread, somebody tracked down her necklace at $1600.
We don't know of a job if Emily has one, other than this one.

Therefore, it is not unusual to speculate as to how a husband is going to support Emily and what we have seen of the way she spends money.

This is Reality TV, and for most of us life is reality. We don't NOT work and buy those kinds of shoes, purses, and necklaces - most of us don't work and buy those things; therefore, we are curious as to how that is going to work for Emily, and some people want to discuss it.

As long as it is speculation, and as long as Emily's and contestants' exact personal finances and business are not brought into the equation (tax forms, etc), I don't see the harm.

I haven't said anything before on this discussion, but it is interesting! It is one thing to say, "Love conquers all," and just assume that if you fall in love, it doesn't matter if you make X amount of money.

It doesn't work that way in REAL LIFE where bills have to be paid before shoes, purses, and jewelry can be bought.

Do Ricki's grandparents continue to support both Ricki AND Emily if Emily marries, or does money go into a trust for Ricki?

Those kinds of things make a huge, huge difference in life, and in the way life will be lived depending on how much money the husband brings in.

I hope I have not angered anyone, but I have tried to be bring a realistic outlook to this discussion.

ITA Bloomers! money makes the world go 'round. I know this all first hand, we are one of those families on the verge of losing it all and living in a shelter. Life has stunk for us for a long time, and I'm sorry, but in REAL life money and how much a person has and / or their earning potential is a deciding factor in a relationship.

Do "we" or the average viewer need to know these guys bank accounts? Probably not, but again in REAL life the money part is very important!

So sorry to hear that. Sending positive thoughts your way & hope things turn around for you and your family.

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:26 pm

eightfifteen wrote:Auntie, RS said he's 25
kk, Thanks. Just confussing when other sites say different numbers. LOL.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:42 pm

Max64 wrote:
GrahamGal wrote:
Max64 wrote:
sgjsnow wrote:
Max64 wrote:
ironcat wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:While Arie's dad has had financial success, I haven't seen a thing that tells me that Arie is financially stable by any means on his own.

Maybe not, but by all accounts, he is very close, and on good terms, with his parents. Should he ever really need money, I'm sure his father would be there with an open wallet. And when he gets married, I'm sure he and his bride will get a nice big wedding present. Let's be honest, the woman who marries Arie isn't going to have to worry about whether they can make their mortgage payment, or afford to send their kids to private school.

I guess that's what it is right there that bothers me about Aire. Whether his father does or not or will, who knows. His father has been successful but has he? The perception of him just living off daddy's money makes him less appealing to me

I am honestly asking but don't want want it to come across the wrong way :hidingchair but doesn't Emily currently live off of the money of the Hendricks and/or her parents? Maybe where the money comes from wouldn't be as much of a concern to her. I am sure that Arie does/can make some of his own money and quite possibly is supplemented by his parents. I would imagine that both Emily (and little Rickie) and Arie would all stand to inherit quite a bit of money at some point down the road.
As far as Chris - who knows what his current or future salary is. I would like to think it wouldn't be the main deciding factor with the guys. Regarding money it seems like it shouldn't be a deal breaker cause money can come and go.
Just thinking out loud - ultimately whatever all their financial situations are their own affair and for them to sort out.

Yes, I'm sure she does live off money from either her parents of the Hendricks. The point I was trying to make is that I don't know if Aire himself is more successful than the other F3 guys. no idea As I said, for me personally, I find someone that is willing to live off daddy's money less appealing. Sometimes family money isn't always there and for me I would rather be with someone that is successful on their own first. I'm not saying Aire isn't successful, but I'm just wondering if he is more than the other three guys.

Do we know that he is living off his daddy's money? I think that is very presumptuous. As for him not having the money for a Harley it could be that he has his money tied up in investments or is saving to buy a house. Just because someone can't afford to buy something doesn't mean they are broke. Personally I don't think money will be as big a factor with Emily as some think.

No we don't know if he's living off his fathers money, and I never presumed he was. I said that I find someone less appealing if they do instead making themselves successful

OK, I though I may have missed something. bestbud!

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:43 pm

EmilyRicki_Crew wrote:I think there's a lot being said, about who would be a good match for Emily, and I personally don't think money is the #1 factor or even a factor at all in Em's decision. I think being a father figure to Ricki is way higher on that list of things Emily's looking for in the final 1. I think she is looking for someone, to be that perfect fit in her and Ricki's life, and they don't have to have millions dollars in the bank. She wants someone, who makes her laugh, treats her with respect and doesn't takes themselves to seriously, but yet works hard and is there on person.

I just want her to find someone who truly wants to be part of her and Ricki's life, someone who will be there 110%.

I think the money issue shouldn't even be discussed, cause it truly is non of our business. Everyone's situation is different, and we shouldn't judge people for what they have or don't have! Please don't hate me for speaking my peace!

clapping! Thank you!

GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:44 pm

GG, they brought Arie discussion (his or his dads' money) into this Chris thread, they are not talking about Chris. laugh out loud
Hope that helps, you didn't miss anything about Chris. Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:09 pm

Max64 wrote:I believe this whole hoopla started with a couple comments I made. I apologize if I offended anyone, because it certainly wasn't my intent. So many think that Aire is the F1, because of who he is and that he comes from money, and Emily will choose him in the end because of the lifestyle she is accustomed to. That could very well be the case, I don't know, I have no clue what she's looking for. I was merely questioning Aires' success in comparison to the other F3. The other comment I made, which is what I think got things rolling was this " His father has been successful but has he? The perception of him just living off daddy's money makes him less appealing to me" That was my personal opinion, I wouldn't find someone like that as attractive as someone with some personal drive. I certainly was not insinuating that he was just living off dad's money, I have no idea his financial situation. Just speculating as everyone else is doing. So again, I apologize for getting some people upset by my comments, like I said was never my intent.

I don't think you have to apologize. You have a right to post what you believe. I just think some people only think Arie can be F1 because of his $$, family, and/or racing. Some seem to think he has nothing to offer outside of that. This was my reason for saying I don't think Emily is going to chose anyone because of $$. I think Emily will chose them for who they are as a person and I can't wait until the M&G to find out more about our F4 as I can't decide who is Emily's F1 yet. IMO it could be any of the F4. They all have appealing characteristics so it all depends on who gives Emily butterflies.

:sending flowers

GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Back to top Go down

Post by lstiff Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:01 am

I would think that she will be ok either way b/c she obviously has the money to accommodate her taste. No offense at all but girl isn't just buying MK or Coach. Not sure where it comes from but she obviously isn't too concerned with it going away soon. I would think Ricki may get $ for life & Emily has little to no monthly bills. JMO JMO JMO

Avatar made by Kikill. #TeamJef :Drinkwater:
lstiff
lstiff

Female Posts : 632

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:50 am

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 38 Chrisml
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by KikiLove Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:44 am

San wrote:Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 38 Chrisml

That is def. Chris :yes: Tot. same hairline + everything else you can see! giggling

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 38 Chris11

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 38 Seanie10Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 38 Tumblr_m5ljljyBe21rx9goxo1_250Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 38 Tumblr_m7vu98s0lT1rwl05yo1_100
''Let your faith be bigger than your fears''
''No one can make you feel inferior without your consent'' - Eleanor Roosevelt
KikiLove
KikiLove

Female Posts : 2434

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgFME101EA3Jsekih-BkYbA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 54 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 46 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

+70
frajosfanofchris
ninu
Brill
pavalygurl
Trippinmom5