SELECT CONTENT

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Page 46 of 54 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 50 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 46 Empty Re: Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Post by poohbear Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:18 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
poohbear wrote:
Bloomers wrote:Chris was shown too much in the promos to be F1; however, F4 is a surprise. Do we even know for sure that Chris had a second 1-1, or are we just assuming he got the second 1-1 in Ep. 6 ( Travis got one, and there was the Highland type group date, and one more 1-1.)

if my calculation's correct.. both chris and sean only had one 1-1... but no one seems to agree so far. of course i'm not 100% sure either..

I thought Chris had 2, one of them in Charlotte, and one in either epi 6 or 7??

I still hold my opinion of Travis and Jef had episode 6's 1-1, and Doug, John, and Arie had episode 7's 1-1... JMO. will see if that's right when it starts to air.

Whatever happens happens, everything happens for a reason! The best comes when you're least expecting it. :Smiley:
poohbear
poohbear

Back to top Go down

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 46 Empty Re: Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Post by Admin Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:20 am

lstiff wrote:
ninu wrote:
reason wrote:I will keep my thoughts to myself from here on out because I think others would be outrage at them. Interesting season ahead. Mark my words.

Please do post your opinion! I'd love to read it! :Woah-hoo:

Yes & if not you can PM me. I like totally outrageous ideas but have found having them or commenting on them is not the popular thing lately. I guess since it is down to F3 it is getting serious :greenman:

I'm sorry you feel that way! Please feel free to post ANY ideas that you may have here no matter how popular/unpopular they may be. It is always welcomed, and I will bet that others will want to hear it too! :yes: yes
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:54 am

It's all about sharing opinions and everyone is free to express them. I say things that are wrong or people don't agree with, but that's OK as I am by no means perfect. Everyone just needs to remember when you post something, someone may post an opposite opinion. It's not meant to tell you your opinion is wrong or not valid. It's just about them voicing their opinion which is just as valid.

As others have said, I think all three of the remaining guys are great. They all could be great fits for Emily. Can't wait to see them on the show in 2 weeks.

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by KikiLove Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:58 am

GrahamGal wrote:It's all about sharing opinions and everyone is free to express them. I say things that are wrong or people don't agree with, but that's OK as I am by no means perfect. Everyone just needs to remember when you post something, someone may post an opposite opinion. It's not meant to tell you your opinion is wrong or not valid. It's just about them voicing their opinion which is just as valid.

As others have said, I think all three of the remaining guys are great. They all could be great fits for Emily. Can't wait to see them on the show in 2 weeks.

Good Post bestbud!

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 46 Seanie10Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 46 Tumblr_m5ljljyBe21rx9goxo1_250Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 46 Tumblr_m7vu98s0lT1rwl05yo1_100
''Let your faith be bigger than your fears''
''No one can make you feel inferior without your consent'' - Eleanor Roosevelt
KikiLove
KikiLove

Female Posts : 2434

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgFME101EA3Jsekih-BkYbA

Back to top Go down

Post by lstiff Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:58 am

:trampoline: 2weeks!!!!! :trampoline: :trampoline:

Avatar made by Kikill. #TeamJef :Drinkwater:
lstiff
lstiff

Female Posts : 632

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:03 am

GrahamGal wrote:It's all about sharing opinions and everyone is free to express them. I say things that are wrong or people don't agree with, but that's OK as I am by no means perfect. Everyone just needs to remember when you post something, someone may post an opposite opinion. It's not meant to tell you your opinion is wrong or not valid. It's just about them voicing their opinion which is just as valid.

Yep, that's right. :yes:

Two weeks cannot come fast enough! My finals are over on May 10th - Perfect timing. girldance
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:07 am

San wrote:

Two weeks cannot come fast enough! My finals are over on May 10th - Perfect timing. girldance

Good luck with your finals! That is likely the same day they finish filming, or close to. Perfect timing indeed.

GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:11 am

San wrote:

My finals end the 9th and I graduate on the 10th so I'm right there with you San. Smiley

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 46 87b72b10 Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 46 86669110 Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 46 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:20 am

umngirl wrote:
San wrote:

My finals end the 9th and I graduate on the 10th so I'm right there with you San. Smiley

Aww that's awesome! Hoorray umngirl!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:24 am

umngirl wrote:
San wrote:

Congratulations umngirl from another University of Minnesota alum. Hoorray

GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:25 am

San wrote:
umngirl wrote:
San wrote:

Aww that's awesome! Hoorray umngirl!

You Go, girl! That is a lot of hard work. yes

How much longer for you, San?

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by poohbear Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:34 am

San wrote:

awww lucky you!! my final won't end til 5/24, but I'll watch anyways! giggling

Whatever happens happens, everything happens for a reason! The best comes when you're least expecting it. :Smiley:
poohbear
poohbear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 54 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 50 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

+70
frajosfanofchris
ninu
Brill
pavalygurl
Trippinmom5