SELECT CONTENT

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Page 25 of 54 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 39 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Post by vivalameagx3 Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:29 pm

I'm confused by the 2 name thing. Does anyone have any insight into this?
vivalameagx3
vivalameagx3

Back to top Go down

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Post by pbmax Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:40 pm

I didn't see her digging him in the pics of their first 1-1 date, and looked at the HTD one, the feelings are still the same.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:43 pm

vivalameagx3 wrote:I'm confused by the 2 name thing. Does anyone have any insight into this?

Me too!

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by christinemega Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:49 pm

His name was known as Ryan A Carbonaro, but he changed his name before filming as Chris Bukowski.
Both of his sisters, Renee and Teresa Marie have Bukowski as their last name.

I am also confused... LOL...

Any reasons?
christinemega
christinemega

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:56 pm

relaxing wrote:
nutty1 wrote:I know it is just a quick shot, and could mean nothing, but I wonder if Em knows her F1 guy, how hard will it be to "act" with the other 3?

I wonder about that from early on. If everyone here could see a connection with Arie (hand on shoulder, walking ahead together, wearing hoodie) from just a few shots of a group date in only week 3 of dates (in front of all her F4 and Ryan :Frown:) the guys may have seen the writing on the wall early. Hope that's not the case.

Like Jen and Jerry on the central park group date, walking together arm in arm along side the other fellas. Jason repeated remarks about Graham and DeAnna having a different connection than their, different rules for him. Brad's picnic for Emily that stirred up conversation and tears. Hugesmile
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by christinemega Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:02 pm

Renee Bukowski's facebook link (Chris Bukowski's older sister):

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.56086910097.69283.703725097&type=3

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=703725097

Happy browsing.. :Smiley:
christinemega
christinemega

Back to top Go down

Post by jello1592 Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:04 pm

DMBFan wrote:
vivalameagx3 wrote:I'm confused by the 2 name thing. Does anyone have any insight into this?

Me too!

I do not know Chris, but we have speculated that he changed his name to try and stay as hidden as he could. When we typed his name into Google, his picture showed up with a little girl (believed to be his niece). When you click on that picture it takes you to a Linked profile of a Ryan something. But I believe all of his credentials match what Chris does for a living.

Our best guess was that he is really not looking for the fame and wanted to stay off the radar!

Does that make sense? Im not the best at describing things sometimes!

Romans 8: 37-39
PINKHEART
jello1592
jello1592

Female Posts : 3284

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:05 pm

pbmax wrote:I didn't see her digging him in the pics of their first 1-1 date, and looked at the HTD one, the feelings are still the same.

I totally agree.

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:11 pm

jello1592 wrote:
DMBFan wrote:

Me too!

I do not know Chris, but we have speculated that he changed his name to try and stay as hidden as he could. When we typed his name into Google, his picture showed up with a little girl (believed to be his niece). When you click on that picture it takes you to a Linked profile of a Ryan something. But I believe all of his credentials match what Chris does for a living.

Our best guess was that he is really not looking for the fame and wanted to stay off the radar!

Does that make sense? Im not the best at describing things sometimes!

I get his reasons but I think it's incredibly naive of him to think he could stay off the radar, and then it just raises red flags. So did he introduce himself to Emily as Chris or Ryan? giggling

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by christinemega Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:14 pm

Now my heart is torn equally between 2 guys : Arie and Chris hehehe
At first, it was all about Arie, but lately Chris dominated my mind.. LOL

Team Arie & Chris
christinemega
christinemega

Back to top Go down

Post by christinemega Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:17 pm

How come his two sisters have Bukowski as their family name and Chris previously had Carbonaro as his family name?
It is funny how Chris use Bugowski as his family name now.

What do you think? I am lost..
christinemega
christinemega

Back to top Go down

Post by vivalameagx3 Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:24 pm

christinemega wrote:How come his two sisters have Bukowski as their family name and Chris previously had Carbonaro as his family name?
It is funny how Chris use Bugowski as his family name now.

What do you think? I am lost..

I'm not sure. I don't think Chris strongly resembles his sisters, so maybe he is their half or step brother with a different last name, but later changed it? No idea, just speculating.
vivalameagx3
vivalameagx3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 54 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 39 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

+70
frajosfanofchris
ninu
Brill
pavalygurl
Trippinmom5