SELECT CONTENT

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Page 13 of 54 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 33 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Post by jello1592 Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:51 pm

I don't want to accuse anyone of lying for not telling the truth, but I have a hard hard hard time believing Chris was able to tell anybody over the phone that he was falling in love no idea I could very well be wrong, and I am most of the time! It is just something I cannot imagine the producers/handlers allowing happen.

IMO

Last edited by jello1592 on Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Romans 8: 37-39
PINKHEART
jello1592
jello1592

Female Posts : 3284

Back to top Go down

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Post by fijibeachbum Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:53 pm

I agree that I find it hard to believe he actually verbalized those feelings.

However, playing devil's advocate....

What if his sister asked him if he is falling in love and he simply replied in the affirmative? Is the phone call on speaker or does the producer simply monitor the contestant's side of the call?
fijibeachbum
fijibeachbum

Female Posts : 197

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:54 pm

jello1592 wrote:I don't want to accuse anyone of lying for not telling the truth, but I have a hard hard hard time believing Chris was able to tell anybody over the phone that he was falling in love no idea I could very well be wrong, and I am most of the time! It is just something I cannot imagine the producers/handlers allowing happen.

But once the words are uttered, they are said and there's no taking them back!
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:57 pm

jello1592 wrote:I don't want to accuse anyone of lying for not telling the truth, but I have a hard hard hard time believing Chris was able to tell anybody over the phone that he was falling in love no idea I could very well be wrong, and I am most of the time! It is just something I cannot imagine the producers/handlers allowing happen.

You see, jello, I thought just the opposite...that sounds corny to me. Look at that picture of that guy - Mr. Rough and Tough. Does that look like something he would just throw out there on the phone? I think he was prompted to say it to generate interest knowing it would be tweeted or put on Facebook, etc.

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by nikkij_26 Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:57 pm

Telling a family member who already knows your on the show and that your still in the running at this point in time of the show, essentially is telling nothing that would harm the show. Fleiss himself has already stated that all the guys have already fallen in love with Emily. So, why would a producer prevent a contestant from saying something that Fleiss himself has already revealed to everyone? Easy to believe it's true. A contestant starting to fall in love with the lead is a nobrainer and not a huge secret. It's expected. No need for lies or hiding of the fact.

:Smiley:

nikkij_26

Female Posts : 546

Back to top Go down

Post by jello1592 Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:04 pm

Bloomers wrote:

You see, jello, I thought just the opposite...that sounds corny to me. Look at that picture of that guy - Mr. Rough and Tough. Does that look like something he would just throw out there on the phone? I think he was prompted to say it to generate interest knowing it would be tweeted or put on Facebook, etc.

Interesting Bloomers! and thanks fijibeachbum and jojo47 for your responses! I love to hear opinions other than mine Smiley It was just my personal opinion....

Romans 8: 37-39
PINKHEART
jello1592
jello1592

Female Posts : 3284

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:33 pm

Is there a facebook page for Chris? Is it under Chris or his alias?

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:36 pm

Max64 wrote:Is there a facebook page for Chris? Is it under Chris or his alias?

Yup. It was posted on this one~

www.facebook.com/TeamChrisforEmily
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:39 pm

San wrote:

Thanks San! thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:57 pm

Max64 wrote:
San wrote:

Thanks San! Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 13 314467862

I think the comments by someone that knows Doug posted about his phone call in his thread.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:59 pm

Love_Me wrote:
Max64 wrote:
San wrote:

Thanks San! Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 13 314467862

I think the comments by someone that knows Doug posted about his phone call in his thread.

:yes: and anytime Max64!! :Smiley:
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:13 pm

I like the fact that this guy changed his name before going on the show.. or at least tried to. Gives me the impression he's not just in it for the notoriety

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 54 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 33 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

+70
frajosfanofchris
ninu
Brill
pavalygurl
Trippinmom5