SELECT CONTENT

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Page 12 of 54 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 33 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Post by KikiLove Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:54 am

His big sister has a new profile pic on FB with Chris in it and I cropped the pic so it's only him showing. He looks so tan here :Smiley: Still hot Hugesmile :

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 12 57301710

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 12 Seanie10Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 12 Tumblr_m5ljljyBe21rx9goxo1_250Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 12 Tumblr_m7vu98s0lT1rwl05yo1_100
''Let your faith be bigger than your fears''
''No one can make you feel inferior without your consent'' - Eleanor Roosevelt
KikiLove
KikiLove

Female Posts : 2434

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgFME101EA3Jsekih-BkYbA

Back to top Go down

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Post by skitts Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:46 am

KikiLL wrote:
New pic of Chris posted at Reality Steve, so all credit goes to RS:

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 12 Chrisb10

Damn if he doesn't remind me of Gerard Butler...wishing Chris had the Irish accent too! :yes:

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 12 Images15
skitts
skitts

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:59 am

skitts wrote:

Damn if he doesn't remind me of Gerard Butler...wishing Chris had the Irish accent too! :yes:

Oh skitts!!!! Gerard is Scottish! Very different accent to Irish Smiley (Trust me I married an Irish man!)

:bigsmile:

Back to top Go down

Post by skitts Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:04 am

sophienette wrote:
skitts wrote:

Oh skitts!!!! Gerard is Scottish! Very different accent to Irish Smiley (Trust me I married an Irish man!)

Thanks for the clarification...yep...I'll take Scottish too! YUMMY! :Drool: :Drool: :Drool:
skitts
skitts

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:22 am

thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:09 pm

Scottish, Irish.....still adore Gerard Butler!!! :Drool:

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:56 pm

nutty1 wrote:Scottish, Irish.....still adore Gerard Butler!!! :Drool:
Oh I agree!! cloud nine skitts he reminds me of him too! Hope he's at least final 4.

Back to top Go down

Post by skitts Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:48 pm

Lost17 wrote:
nutty1 wrote:Scottish, Irish.....still adore Gerard Butler!!! :Drool:
Oh I agree!! cloud nine skitts he reminds me of him too! Hope he's at least final 4.

Siggggghhhhhh...anyone see "300"....ok...I'm movin on!

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 12 Gerard11
Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 12 Images16
skitts
skitts

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:28 pm

sophienette wrote:
skitts wrote:

And I married a "Scott's"..LOL. So, guess that puts me at the other end of the spectrum. LOL. seriously though, it can be hard to tell the differences in dialect, but there are some.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:09 pm

I would imagine that even in the earliest seasons, the producers arranged for every contestant to designate someone as an emergency contact person, who knew where they were and how to reach them. For example, on Bob's season, Meredith's grandma died, and her mom called the producers to pass on the message (which was then incorporated into the storyline). So obviously her mom knew where she was and what she was doing. I agree that it seems that over time, they have become a little more lax in allowing contestants to inform more people of their whereabouts, especially employers, I imagine, in an effort to attract more participation from people who are actually gainfully employed. I also suspect that the producers realize by now that fans knowing in advance about who is going to be on the show only increases interest in the upcoming season, so unlike spoilers leaking about who "won", there's no logical reason for them to be so secretive about this aspect of things.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:07 pm

I think San brought this up in another thread, but if people close to both Doug and Chris say they have been able to call back home while they were filming the show this season I believe them.

What stuck out to me was didn't Chris say he was on his way to falling in love and Doug just wanted everyone to know he was doing ok?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:47 pm

Love_Me wrote:I think San brought this up in another thread, but if people close to both Doug and Chris say they have been able to call back home while they were filming the show this season I believe them.

What stuck out to me was didn't Chris say he was on his way to falling in love and Doug just wanted everyone to know he was doing ok?

That is interesting. Are those comments posted here?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 54 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 33 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

+70
frajosfanofchris
ninu
Brill
pavalygurl
Trippinmom5