SELECT CONTENT

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Page 7 of 54 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 30 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Post by sgjsnow Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:35 pm

BlondieGal wrote:I found the cached Twitter page of Chris ~ http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:be5eO26B6vkJ:twitter.com/ChrisJBukowski+&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us a snapshot of the page as it appeared on Jan 12, 2012 03:08:23 GMT

Photobucket" alt="" />

@ChrisJBukowski Chicago, Illinois

About @ChrisJBukowski

2Tweets
32Following
22Followers
0Listed

Chris Bukowski
@Ron_Crank For some reason, I want to dance on couches at Glo too. #callthebodyguards

Chris Bukowski
@julianakmcbride #helpme

Awesome find Blondie! Lookie there - the gal he's with has on a Yorz Entertainment top. :yes:
sgjsnow
sgjsnow

Female Posts : 377

Back to top Go down

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Post by noobsleuth Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:41 pm

That's alot of orange for being in a Chicago baseball stadium. I wonder where that pic is from. giggling

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 7 Drew112
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by vivalameagx3 Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:43 pm

noobsleuth wrote:That's alot of orange for being in a Chicago baseball stadium. I wonder where that pic is from. giggling

It could be the San Francisco Giants or Baltimore Orioles, they are both orange and black.
vivalameagx3
vivalameagx3

Back to top Go down

Post by skitts Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:57 pm

sgjsnow wrote:
BlondieGal wrote:I found the cached Twitter page of Chris ~ http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:be5eO26B6vkJ:twitter.com/ChrisJBukowski+&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us a snapshot of the page as it appeared on Jan 12, 2012 03:08:23 GMT

Photobucket" alt="" />

@ChrisJBukowski Chicago, Illinois

About @ChrisJBukowski

2Tweets
32Following
22Followers
0Listed

Chris Bukowski
@Ron_Crank For some reason, I want to dance on couches at Glo too. #callthebodyguards

Chris Bukowski
@julianakmcbride #helpme

Awesome find Blondie! Lookie there - the gal he's with has on a Yorz Entertainment top. :yes:

Reminds me of Gerard Butler! ^^^
skitts
skitts

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer23 Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:41 pm

vivalameagx3 wrote:
noobsleuth wrote:That's alot of orange for being in a Chicago baseball stadium. I wonder where that pic is from. giggling

It could be the San Francisco Giants or Baltimore Orioles, they are both orange and black.
The guy to Chris's left is wearing a Tim Lincecum jersey, so I'm guessing San Francisco.
Archer23
Archer23

Female Posts : 4183

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:29 am

Good sleuthing sgjsnow and blondie! clapping!

Back to top Go down

Post by lstiff Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:52 am

He does favor Gerard Butler! Good find peeps!!

Avatar made by Kikill. #TeamJef :Drinkwater:
lstiff
lstiff

Female Posts : 632

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:50 pm

whit.wetpaint wrote:Ta-da!
http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelorette/articles/bachelorette-2012-spoilers-meet-contestant-chris-bukowski

Thank you for posting this. I appreciate you sharing this with us! Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 7 1839924927
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:21 pm

Love_Me wrote:
whit.wetpaint wrote:Ta-da!
http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelorette/articles/bachelorette-2012-spoilers-meet-contestant-chris-bukowski

Thank you for posting this. I appreciate you sharing this with us! Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 7 1839924927
Bachelorette 2012 Spoilers wrote:
Chris’ former boss glows about his “entrepreneurial spirit,” adding, “He is mature beyond his years and has experienced success in the sales positions that he has held starting as a teenager.” Sounds like a driven, hardworking guy to us. No wonder Emily’s already taken him on a one-on-one date!

Hugesmile Imo, "mature" is the key word when it comes to winning at least part of Emily's heart.

Last edited by arubalisa on Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:45 am

Sorry, if this has been posted already. It was a comment posted on RS website by Chris' cousin:

Don’t judge Steve!! Chris is my cousin and he can DEFINITELY dance!! How would you feel if there were tons of people and cameras watching you on your first date with a girl you liked? It’s nerve racking enough to go on a first date…….give these guys a break! :)
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:11 am

Love_Me wrote:Sorry, if this has been posted already. It was a comment posted on RS website by Chris' cousin:

Don’t judge Steve!! Chris is my cousin and he can DEFINITELY dance!! How would you feel if there were tons of people and cameras watching you on your first date with a girl you liked? It’s nerve racking enough to go on a first date…….give these guys a break! :)

Good for her! Unlike Steve and the rest of us, she knows (him) [or any of the others for that matter] and can speak directly to the matter.

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by ryvetted Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:24 am

Awesome sleuthing, ladies! :Clap:

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 7 GIFBDayCupcake
ryvetted
ryvetted

Female Posts : 4022

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 54 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 30 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

+70
frajosfanofchris
ninu
Brill
pavalygurl
Trippinmom5