SELECT CONTENT

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Page 30 of 54 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 42 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Post by nikkij_26 Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:57 pm

nutty1 wrote:This is not a dig at anyone! Just an observation.....(it probably could have gone in any of the guys threads, really!) Quite a few partying pictures. If this was a girl during the Bach season, there would be all kinds of questions about her, drinking and partying so much!! (think Nicki). Nothing wrong with Chris, seems like an average guy (I mean average in the sense that he is out partying).

Speaking of Chris, what does he do for a living?

Most of these type pics are from when Chris was very young and are not current. I thought San or LoveMe had made a post about posting the outdated pics and those from friends/family members facebooks. Either way, you can clearly see that Chris was much younger in most of these pics, just like some of the others of people posted in other threads. Most guys and girls have college age bar pics. If you take ones from over the span of years and put them all in one thread they will look like alot. If someone is of age, able to hold a job , and financially support themselves, I don't have a problem with it. If we put all the pics of Chris L drinking or other favorite past bachelors/ettes, it would probably be much the same. If we had pics of how much they drank on the show Bachelor, Bachelorette, Bachelor Pad, it would be ridiculous! laugh out loud Remember the days of the Keg stand during Jesse Palmer's season with the girls in the mansion? I take it for what it is whether it be a guy or a girl.

Chris I think worked doing film or video work in the sports industry(racing, etc.). Then he moved back to Chicago, worked for/started Yorz company. I don't know all the details. It's talked about at the beginning of his thread.

:Smiley:

Last edited by nikkij_26 on Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

nikkij_26

Female Posts : 546

Back to top Go down

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Post by umngirl Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:58 pm

So he's a Cubs fan. That's unfortunate. :gotcha:

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 30 87b72b10 Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 30 86669110 Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 30 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by JMFan Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:58 pm

Chris is a Sports Marketing Manager at Sears Arena in Chicago. Before that he worked in Marketing for Wynn Las Vegas and for one of the hockey teams in the New York area.

JMFan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:17 pm

JMFan wrote:Chris is a Sports Marketing Manager at Sears Arena in Chicago. Before that he worked in Marketing for Wynn Las Vegas and for one of the hockey teams in the New York area.

He only graduated college in 2009, so three jobs in three years. Doesn't sound well established yet, to me.
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:18 pm

JMFan wrote:Chris is a Sports Marketing Manager at Sears Arena in Chicago. Before that he worked in Marketing for Wynn Las Vegas and for one of the hockey teams in the New York area.

That could fit in well with racing giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by christinemega Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:42 pm

PennaFlaGirl wrote:
christinemega wrote:just found a bit info from http://chicago.blockshopper.com/property/1506283001/1456_hearthstone/

1456 Hearthstone Lane, North Aurora, IL 60542
Owner: Ryan A Carbonaro, Teresa M Bukowski

City:North Aurora Zip:60542 County:Kane County IL Region:Fox River Valley - South Neighborhood:North Aurora West Subdivision:Windstone Place Street:Hearthstone Lane

They sold the house on 11/10/2009 for $282,000

Chris Bukowski is known as Ryan A Carbonaro and Teresa Marie Bukowski is his sister's name.

Spokeo.com shows an actual Ryan Carbonaro in Illinois but his parents are Vincent and Carol, so the parents names dont match Chris or his sisters' parents names from the same website. I always thought this was because Chris changed his Linkedin name to a randomly picked "Ryan Carbonaro". But after seeing this house that christinemega found (good one!), I think maybe his sister Teresa is dating or engaged to the real Ryan Carbonaro and that when Chris changed his linked in name he chose his sister's boyfriend's name. The Ryan from spokeo is in his mid-20's but the astrological sign doesn't match Chris, so it can't be that Chris legally changed his name due to a step parent. Make sense?

Two names problem solved. LOL...
Great analysis and thank you for your findings!
christinemega
christinemega

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:27 am

Mirzam wrote:

He only graduated college in 2009, so three jobs in three years. Doesn't sound well established yet, to me.
The Sears job is current, the others may have been while in school. This is only a guess, but I'm thinking he worked at Wynn while at college. Wasn't his school in Vegas?
ETA: I think I saw where San and Love-me asked that old facebook photos not be posted unless there is permission. no idea

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:39 am

realityfan26 wrote:
Mirzam wrote:

The Sears job is current, the others may have been while in school. This is only a guess, but I'm thinking he worked at Wynn while at college. Wasn't his school in Vegas?
ETA: I think I saw where San and Love-me asked that old facebook photos not be posted unless there is permission. no idea

Yes, he went to school in Nevada, so Wynn was probably then. This was posted in the wetpaint article about him Chris’ former boss glows about his “entrepreneurial spirit,” adding, “He is mature beyond his years and has experienced success in the sales positions that he has held starting as a teenager.”

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:19 am

nutty1 wrote:This is not a dig at anyone! Just an observation.....(it probably could have gone in any of the guys threads, really!) Quite a few partying pictures. If this was a girl during the Bach season, there would be all kinds of questions about her, drinking and partying so much!! (think Nicki). Nothing wrong with Chris, seems like an average guy (I mean average in the sense that he is out partying).

Speaking of Chris, what does he do for a living?

ITA! He's 25! This is for average for a lot of guys and girls in their 20's. It doesn't bother as I did the same thing at that age, and still enjoy a good party occasionally now in my 40's (just not as often giggling ).

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:46 am

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 30 564167_226558580779133_212715985496726_311446_248528219_n

First date...closed mouth. I wonder about a second date kiss.. closed or open? Inquiring minds want to know. (photo courtesy of teamchris)
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:53 am

I have heard nothing, but good things about Chris. There are several comments from various friends and family I have come across while searching for more information about him that say he is a wonderful man. In fact I don't think we have heard anything negative about him from people that know him personally have we?

Then, our friends over at Bach & Bachelorette Fans have been scouring the internet for more info as to who this dude is — and found his Linked In profile.

The profile, which is sneakily listed under the name Ryan Carbonaro, has two major giveaways: the Twitter name hasn’t been changed, and the reference at the bottom of the page refers to a “Chris,” not a “Ryan”! Chris Bukowski, you almost outsmarted us — but not quite.

Chris — errr, “Ryan” — lives and works in Chicago, Illinois, as a sales manager at Sears Centre Arena. He attended the University of Nevada – Las Vegas’ esteemed Hospitality Management program, graduating just three years ago, in 2009.

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/ryan-carbonaro/39/bb4/29b

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 30 2012-084

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 30 2012-085

Chris’ former boss glows about his “entrepreneurial spirit,” adding, “He is mature beyond his years and has experienced success in the sales positions that he has held starting as a teenager.” Sounds like a driven, hardworking guy to us.

http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelorette/articles/bachelorette-2012-spoilers-meet-contestant-chris-bukowski

I am not saying he is perfect, but so far he seems pretty clean. Which makes me wonder if he will get an edit similar the one Roberto had. I guess the edit he gets will also depend on if he is the F1, F2, F3, or the F4.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:56 am

Where was Chris hometown date in the order film??

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 54 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 42 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

+70
frajosfanofchris
ninu
Brill
pavalygurl
Trippinmom5