SELECT CONTENT

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Page 16 of 54 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 35 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:59 pm

It worked for me. I'm in the US though...so maybe that does have something to do with it!
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Post by jello1592 Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:03 pm

I'm not sure about this one....I have a feeling that Chris is still there!

Romans 8: 37-39
PINKHEART
jello1592
jello1592

Female Posts : 3284

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:04 pm

You can always go to Facebook.com then put a / and TeamChrisForEmily. Maybe then when you enter it it will work. Not sure though.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by KikiLove Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:09 pm

San wrote:You can always go to Facebook.com then put a / and TeamChrisForEmily. Maybe then when you enter it it will work. Not sure though.

Thank you San PINKHEART , but I've already tried it and I can't even find the page so I can click on it, so strange no idea no idea :Frown:

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 16 Seanie10Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 16 Tumblr_m5ljljyBe21rx9goxo1_250Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 16 Tumblr_m7vu98s0lT1rwl05yo1_100
''Let your faith be bigger than your fears''
''No one can make you feel inferior without your consent'' - Eleanor Roosevelt
KikiLove
KikiLove

Female Posts : 2434

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgFME101EA3Jsekih-BkYbA

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:21 pm

[quote="jello1592"]I'm not sure about this one....I have a feeling that Chris is still there! [/quote

I have a feeling he's still there also! We know he was at least in Croatia, and according to his sister had developed feelings for her already. But I suppose that doesn't really matter, she could still him the boot. :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:26 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:It worked for me. I'm in the US though...so maybe that does have something to do with it!
I'm also in the US and it worked for me too. You'd think anyone would be able to see it though, strange!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:27 pm

[quote="Max64"]
jello1592 wrote:I'm not sure about this one....I have a feeling that Chris is still there! [/quote

I have a feeling he's still there also! We know he was at least in Croatia, and according to his sister had developed feelings for her already. But I suppose that doesn't really matter, she could still him the boot. :yes:

According to one of the producers, she was slaying them right and left, and I don't mean eliminating them either. She is so pretty, and I bet that they fell for the Southern accent that a lot of them aren't used to as well.

I am not 26, blond, and beautiful, but when I go up to Connecticut, I get a lot of comments from men on my accent. They think I am from Texas or Tennessee, but I guess that is close enough to Alabama.

I just do bet she drew them in like flies......

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:35 pm

[quote="Bloomers"][quote="Max64"]
jello1592 wrote:I'm not sure about this one....I have a feeling that Chris is still there! [/quote

According to one of the producers, she was slaying them right and left, and I don't mean eliminating them either. She is so pretty, and I bet that they fell for the Southern accent that a lot of them aren't used to as well.

I am not 26, blond, and beautiful, but when I go up to Connecticut, I get a lot of comments from men on my accent. They think I am from Texas or Tennessee, but I guess that is close enough to Alabama.

I just do bet she drew them in like flies......[/quote

Well Howdy neighbor! I'm in Bama too handwave

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:38 pm

[quote="Max64"][quote="Bloomers"]
Max64 wrote:

I just do bet she drew them in like flies......[/quote

Well Howdy neighbor! I'm in Bama too handwave

Small world! Hugesmile

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:32 pm

Can anyone summarize what we know about Chris? :Smiley: I think he may be my new hope for F1 Hugesmile with the disclosure of RS's perceived Rolling Eyes F4.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:21 pm

I think alot of people had Chris in the F4, so no shocker there, right? Well, we know he had the episode 3 1-1 adrenaline date. I wonder if he had another 1-1 date before HTDs or not.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by sgjsnow Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:21 pm

San wrote:I think alot of people had Chris in the F4, so no shocker there, right? Well, we know he had the episode 3 1-1 adrenaline date. I wonder if he had another 1-1 date before HTDs or not.

I really liked him when we first got videos of their date. I assume he had another 1-1 date. What other 1-1 dates/locations do we have open that he could have had a second 1-1?
sgjsnow
sgjsnow

Female Posts : 377

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 54 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 35 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

+70
frajosfanofchris
ninu
Brill
pavalygurl
Trippinmom5