SELECT CONTENT

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Page 31 of 54 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 42 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Post by Love_Me Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:57 pm

Rosepetal wrote:Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 31 564167_226558580779133_212715985496726_311446_248528219_n

First date...closed mouth. I wonder about a second date kiss.. closed or open? Inquiring minds want to know. (photo courtesy of teamchris)

I think they are using one of our screencaps. Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 31 1825223857 Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 31 102833939

Bachelor & Bachelorette Spoiler Fans
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Post by Love_Me Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:57 pm

reason wrote:Where was Chris hometown date in the order film??

His HTD was filmed first! Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 31 3044225749
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:03 pm

Wasn't Roberto hometown date first but JP last??

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:24 pm

Love_Me wrote:

His HTD was filmed first! Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 31 3044225749

reason wrote:Wasn't Roberto hometown date first but JP last??

They filmed Roberto first and they aired Roberto's first. They filmed JP's last and they aired it last.

With Ashley's season, they flew back in from where Thailand(?) on the West Coast, so they started with F2 Ben in California on the West Coast, and they they flew over to the East Coast to Georgia and filmed Dino's, then went up the coast to PA to film Ames's, and finally they went to NY to film JP's.

With Ali's season, I am assuming they flew into the West Coast and had to fly all they way across country, so they just started at the bottom and went up beginning at Tampa with Roberto, then straight up the East Coast to Mass to Chris's, over to Wisc. and down (?) a little to Chicago to Frank's.

I got all mixed up while the board was trying to figure out what was happening this season.

Maybe somebody knows how they started out in Chicago?? It looks like to me they are zigzagging this time!

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:30 pm

Utah .. Arizona .. Texas .. are all in the same general direction .. Utah is just the furthest north lol

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by poohbear Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:46 pm

Bloomers wrote:
Love_Me wrote:

They filmed Roberto first and they aired Roberto's first. They filmed JP's last and they aired it last.

With Ashley's season, they flew back in from where Thailand(?) on the West Coast, so they started with F2 Ben in California on the West Coast, and they they flew over to the East Coast to Georgia and filmed Dino's, then went up the coast to PA to film Ames's, and finally they went to NY to film JP's.

With Ali's season, I am assuming they flew into the West Coast and had to fly all they way across country, so they just started at the bottom and went up beginning at Tampa with Roberto, then straight up the East Coast to Mass to Chris's, over to Wisc. and down (?) a little to Chicago to Frank's.

I got all mixed up while the board was trying to figure out what was happening this season.

Maybe somebody knows how they started out in Chicago?? It looks like to me they are zigzagging this time!

Chicago's the most east for this season.. not zigzagging ;)
poohbear
poohbear

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:44 pm

poohbear wrote:
Bloomers wrote:
Love_Me wrote:

Chicago's the most east for this season.. not zigzagging ;)

Chicago -down to Texas - up to Utah - down to Arizona is the most efficient. If they couldn't do that because of Arie's father's plans, then they could still do Chicago, down to Texas, over to Arizona, and up to Utah and then to LA.

If you are looking at a map of the 50 states, that is the best way to do that. However, if they had some other reason.....

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:51 pm

Do we know for sure that they are filming the F4 RC in La? I thought we only knew the MTA will take place there. Couldn't they have the F4 RC in Charlotte?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:59 pm

Love_Me wrote:Do we know for sure that they are filming the F4 RC in La? I thought we only knew the MTA will take place there. Couldn't they have the F4 RC in Charlotte?

Because the HTDs end in TX it is very possible, but I thought I read somewhere that they packed up and moved out of Charlotte. Would they send everything back out there to tape one RC? I just don't see it. I would think they would have left things there if that was the case.

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:01 pm

Love_Me wrote:Do we know for sure that they are filming the F4 RC in La? I thought we only knew the MTA will take place there. Couldn't they have the F4 RC in Charlotte?

If they were going to film the RC in Charlotte, then why wouldn't they have started with the western HTs first: Utah, Arizona ( almost vertical on the map), then over east to Texas, then north and east to Chicago to finish up before flying to Charlotte?

Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:52 pm

From the Screencaps thread:

Post by GrahamGal Yesterday at 10:14 pm

Rosepetal wrote:

Max64 wrote:Tanka ‏ @sportygirlinfl ·
@cityandsand i know! but just wondering any interesting you saw? any PDA? do u think she's into him? etc. :D

Jennifer Lichty ‏ @cityandsand Close
@sportygirlinfl she seems verrrry into him. I can share that. :)
Just checking to make sure, but is this about Chris? beatingheart

Yes

Eyewitness report - interesting. Do you think Emily is a really good actress?
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by eightfifteen Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:51 am

They are probably having the RC at a hotel in Charlotte. Just like when they go back to LA, it's sometimes at the Beverly Wilshire instead of the mansion. Chicago was the best first stop if they came through New York.

eightfifteen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 54 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 42 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

+70
frajosfanofchris
ninu
Brill
pavalygurl
Trippinmom5