SELECT CONTENT

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Page 11 of 54 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 32 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Post by Guest Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:45 pm

Jeepers wrote:
Max64 wrote:Jeepers, is that Chris L in your avatar?

Sure tis .. :cutesmile!: thumbsup

Awesome! He's such a cutie pie!! :Flirty:

Back to top Go down

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Post by Guest Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:46 pm

Love_Me wrote:So Chris' sister is lying about getting a phone call or it wasn't his sister who shared this information about him calling home in the first place?

Where are you hearing this?

Back to top Go down

Post by nikkij_26 Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:12 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
Jeepers wrote:Actually that is not the case .. Producers do the HTD planning and families are not contacted this early .. Often they are given very little notice regarding their contestant having a HTD

As far as calling home/jobs .. Those calls are very well supervised by producers and very limited .. Due to a family illness .. A child involved .. Notifying a job of need for a longer leave .. Etc .. And are agreed on at the outset of the season depending on the situation and what has been negotiated. There have been times that certain calls have been refused by tptb as well. There have been times when phones/computers have been smuggled in by contestants.

Many a time families and friends don't have a clue that the person is a contestant
A good example of this is during Jason's season with Melissa. On their last date in Seattle, she's telling Jason who they will meet in Texas. Then when he gets there, she won't be taking them to see her family but rather her friends. Good example of scrambling at the last minute.

Melissa had the first date in that episode in Seattle and she spoke with her parents after that date when the girls were at the radio station on their group date. So, right after she told Jason that the very next day she found out her parents wouldn't participate. Melissa talked about it after the fact. She was upset and crying with I the other girl who was going to have a 1-on-1 , name starts with an N ended up F4, because she was afraid of what Jason would think. She continued trying to convince her parents otherwise, to no avail, and enlisted her friends as a replacement.

In recent years restrictions have been loosened and vary from season to season and individual based on their circumstances, (children, businesses, etc.). Ed got carte blanc eduring Jillian season vs. the mother on Jason's season, not Stephanie, who didn't get to speak with her child much. Also, this is Chris' immediate family, sister, and he didn't really reveal much, based on what she was revealed. He could have called for business reasons or whatever and she asked him if he was falling in love and said yes. That's revealing nothing that anyone supervising would have a problem with. The sister would obviously know he's still on the show he's not home yet. She knew beforehand he was on the show, hence Team Chris.

Someone always knows the individual is on the show. whether it be business colleagues for time off, immediate family to take care of home while away, or roommates. There is certain business that needs to be taken care of and handled while a contestant is away for 2 months. TPTB know that. That doesn't mean everyone in th efamily knows or every friend but people generally know for every contestant, it's not uncommon.

:Smiley:

nikkij_26

Female Posts : 546

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:16 pm

nikkij_26 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Jeepers wrote:Actually that is not the case .. Producers do the HTD planning and families are not contacted this early .. Often they are given very little notice regarding their contestant having a HTD

As far as calling home/jobs .. Those calls are very well supervised by producers and very limited .. Due to a family illness .. A child involved .. Notifying a job of need for a longer leave .. Etc .. And are agreed on at the outset of the season depending on the situation and what has been negotiated. There have been times that certain calls have been refused by tptb as well. There have been times when phones/computers have been smuggled in by contestants.

Many a time families and friends don't have a clue that the person is a contestant
A good example of this is during Jason's season with Melissa. On their last date in Seattle, she's telling Jason who they will meet in Texas. Then when he gets there, she won't be taking them to see her family but rather her friends. Good example of scrambling at the last minute.

Melissa had the first date in that episode in Seattle and she spoke with her parents after that date when the girls were at the radio station on their group date. So, right after she told Jason that the very next day she found out her parents wouldn't participate. Melissa talked about it after the fact. She was upset and crying with I the other girl who was going to have a 1-on-1 , name starts with an N ended up F4, because she was afraid of what Jason would think. She continued trying to convince her parents otherwise, to no avail, and enlisted her friends as a replacement.

In recent years restrictions have been loosened and vary from season to season and individual based on their circumstances, (children, businesses, etc.). Ed got carte blanc eduring Jillian season vs. the mother on Jason's season, not Stephanie, who didn't get to speak with her child much. Also, this is Chris' immediate family, sister, and he didn't really reveal much, based on what she was revealed. He could have called for business reasons or whatever and she asked him if he was falling in love and said yes. That's revealing nothing that anyone supervising would have a problem with. The sister would obviously know he's still on the show he's not home yet. She knew beforehand he was on the show, hence Team Chris.

Someone always knows the individual is on the show. whether it be business colleagues for time off, immediate family to take care of home while away, or roommates. There is certain business that needs to be taken care of and handled while a contestant is away for 2 months. TPTB know that. That doesn't mean everyone in th efamily knows or every friend but people generally know for every contestant, it's not uncommon.

Naomi was F4 during Jason's season. :Smiley: Her mom was the one with the bird during the HT!

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by PennaFlaGirl Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:12 pm

Are we sure that his sister is the one running the FB fan page? I saw that a woman wrote "Is that Chris on the Bachelorette?" and the administrator replied "Yes Mother" but the woman's last name didn't match Chris' name. Maybe someone else is running the page and who knows why they would've spoken with Chris. Or maybe his mother is remarried and has a different last name now scratch
PennaFlaGirl
PennaFlaGirl

Female Posts : 528

Back to top Go down

Post by lstiff Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:13 pm

Don't forget Ali during Jake's season. I feel sure her work didn't call up & demand to speak to her. During Ashley's season we saw (Justin?) had contact with his ex. Obviously a big no no but I imagine they get some phone privileges in certain situations. As well as Emily talking to Ricki on Brad's season. I also can't imagine they don't let the contestants contact family for HTD. Strange people calling families up to arrange HTD. Weird. JMO of course.

Avatar made by Kikill. #TeamJef :Drinkwater:
lstiff
lstiff

Female Posts : 632

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:27 pm

lstiff wrote:Don't forget Ali during Jake's season. I feel sure her work didn't call up & demand to speak to her. During Ashley's season we saw (Justin?) had contact with his ex. Obviously a big no no but I imagine they get some phone privileges in certain situations. As well as Emily talking to Ricki on Brad's season. I also can't imagine they don't let the contestants contact family for HTD. Strange people calling families up to arrange HTD. Weird. JMO of course.

In the early seasons, the contestants were required to give their employers some bogus reason for wanting off; likewise, they weren't even supposed to tell their families where they were going or what they were doing. It was supposed to be cloaked in this complete air of secrecy. Of course, there wasn't twitter and all of that, either.
Anyway, if that were the case, then I could especially see where the contestant would have to call his folks FIRST before the producers talked with them about the arrangements for the HT visit.
As it is, I still think the contestant most likely calls home first and at least "prepares" the parents and/or begins to "set the stage" for the producers to come behind the contestant with all of their spiel, etc.

I think all of the contestants must tell their families, at least, where they are going now because we hear things on twitter as well as during the M&G about the parents and what they think about the show.

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:29 pm

Well, I suspect the contestants tell their parents that if they make it far enough the producers will call to arrange a HTD, no?

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:31 pm

IrishGal wrote:Well, I suspect the contestants tell their parents that if they make it far enough the producers will call to arrange a HTD, no?

I just had the funniest thought...that old public service announcement came into my head...."It's after midnight. Do you know where your kids are?"

Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:05 am

nikkij_26 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

hmmmm, regarding the bolded, I had heard that she said it was longer than that, and in fact she didn't know about her parents not meeting with Jason till AFTER she got back to Texas.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:07 am

IrishGal wrote:Well, I suspect the contestants tell their parents that if they make it far enough the producers will call to arrange a HTD, no?
Especially even in Jason's season as was before that season too, the producers were more carefull too, and I think that is why with Melissa, she knew nothing of her parents meeting with Jason, till after she got back to Texas.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by KikiLove Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:29 am

New pic of Chris posted at Reality Steve, so all credit goes to RS:

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 11 Chrisb10

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 11 Seanie10Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 11 Tumblr_m5ljljyBe21rx9goxo1_250Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 11 Tumblr_m7vu98s0lT1rwl05yo1_100
''Let your faith be bigger than your fears''
''No one can make you feel inferior without your consent'' - Eleanor Roosevelt
KikiLove
KikiLove

Female Posts : 2434

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgFME101EA3Jsekih-BkYbA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 54 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 32 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

+70
frajosfanofchris
ninu
Brill
pavalygurl
Trippinmom5