SELECT CONTENT

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Page 10 of 54 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 32 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Post by KikiLove Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:51 am

I couldn't open the facebook link so I googled 'team emily for chris' and I found this:

Jen Hurtado@Sweetness_04
Awesome! Support @BeautySeekerNYC brother on the Bachelorette:.... 5:27 PM - 2 apr 12

I went to beutyseekers twitter profile and I recognized her picture in the twitter profile, since I sleuthed the pics of Chris with his sisters earlier, so @BeautySeekerNYC is Chris Bs sister.

So that facebook page is probably legit? Does this mean Chris made it to Croatia?

Her name is Renee (as I sleuthed earlier) and she is being followed by 'Bachelor Spoilers ‏ @BachelorSpoiler'

She herself follows:
- Ashley Elgin ‏ @BachelorExpert
- Final Rose ‏ @TheFinalRose
- The Bachelor/ette ‏ @bachelor_news
- BACHELOR GOSSIP ‏ @ABCBACHELORNEWS
- Jenna Burke ‏ @TheOverAnalyst
- Robert Mills ‏ @Millsy11374
- Mike Fleiss ‏ @fleissmeister
- Em & Ricki Fan Page ‏ @EmilyRicki_Crew
- Cassie Lambert ‏ @cassielambert
- Emily Maynard ‏ @EmilyMaynard

And Bachelorette 8 Forum ‏ @bachspoilerfans High clap

She is also on pinterest: http://pinterest.com/beautyseekernyc/

Am I the only one who can't access that facebook page?

Last edited by KikiLL on Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:26 am; edited 2 times in total

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 10 Seanie10Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 10 Tumblr_m5ljljyBe21rx9goxo1_250Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 10 Tumblr_m7vu98s0lT1rwl05yo1_100
''Let your faith be bigger than your fears''
''No one can make you feel inferior without your consent'' - Eleanor Roosevelt
KikiLove
KikiLove

Female Posts : 2434

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgFME101EA3Jsekih-BkYbA

Back to top Go down

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Post by Love_Me Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:20 am

KikiLL wrote:I couldn't open the facebook link so I googled 'team emily for chris' and I found this:

Jen Hurtado@Sweetness_04
Awesome! Support @BeautySeekerNYC brother on the Bachelorette:.... 5:27 PM - 2 apr 12

I went to beutyseekers twitter profile and I recognized her picture in the twitter profile, since I sleuthed the pics of Chris with his sisters earlier, so @BeautySeekerNYC is Chris Bs sister.

So that facebook page is probably legit? Does this mean Chris made it to Croatia?

Her name is Renee (as I sleuthed earlier) and she is being followed by 'Bachelor Spoilers ‏ @BachelorSpoiler'

She herself follows:
- Ashley Elgin ‏ @BachelorExpert
- Final Rose ‏ @TheFinalRose
- The Bachelor/ette ‏ @bachelor_news
- BACHELOR GOSSIP ‏ @ABCBACHELORNEWS
- Jenna Burke ‏ @TheOverAnalyst
- Robert Mills ‏ @Millsy11374
- Mike Fleiss ‏ @fleissmeister
- Em & Ricki Fan Page ‏ @EmilyRicki_Crew
- Cassie Lambert ‏ @cassielambert
- Emily Maynard ‏ @EmilyMaynard

And Bachelorette 8 Forum ‏ @bachspoilerfans

She is also on pinterest: http://pinterest.com/beautyseekernyc/

Am I the only one who can't access that facebook page?

I am so excited that Chris' sister is following our site on Twitter. I was able to read his Facebook Fanpage earlier, but didn't see anything about a phone call home posted on there.

Does he have two Fan pages perhaps?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:14 pm

Awesome find on the sisters twitter! For some reason I like Chris, he reminds me of an old boyfriend, many, many years ago. Looking forward to seeing how these two interact.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:17 pm

[quote="poohbear"]
Fascinator11 wrote:Saw this on the Team Chris facebook page:

Heard from Chris today! He's doing well and confirmed that he is falling in love!

What's the link to his facebook page?

And also, i find it strange that anyone can get in contact with him?[/quote

Maybe they let the guys call home for Easter?

Back to top Go down

Post by nikkij_26 Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:57 am

Contestants often have contact with family members and business contacts for a couple of reasons. First, work. They often put in or let their businesses know they will be gone for a certain length of time not knowing how long they will be away. Once they stay past that time and start getting to be one of the later finalist they have to call and let family/business know they will need more time off.

Second, is HTD's. Contestant's have to start organizing their HTD's and letting their family know that they may get a HTD. They have to give them an approximate time and saying what they might like to do. They have to alert family so they maybe in town at that time. An exaple would be Melissa in Jason's season. She had her 2nd 1-on-1 date, with TY involved, in Seattle. That same week before she even knew she made it to th eF$ she had to be in contact with her family abnout the HTD. She found out that week that her family wouldn't agree to be involved.

So, Chris may have got in touch with his sister to start making arrangements for a potential HTD or to handle his work situation. Sister is not under confidentiality contract , yet.

:Smiley:

nikkij_26

Female Posts : 546

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:39 am

nikkij_26 wrote:Contestants often have contact with family members and business contacts for a couple of reasons. First, work. They often put in or let their businesses know they will be gone for a certain length of time not knowing how long they will be away. Once they stay past that time and start getting to be one of the later finalist they have to call and let family/business know they will need more time off.

Second, is HTD's. Contestant's have to start organizing their HTD's and letting their family know that they may get a HTD. They have to give them an approximate time and saying what they might like to do. They have to alert family so they maybe in town at that time. An exaple would be Melissa in Jason's season. She had her 2nd 1-on-1 date, with TY involved, in Seattle. That same week before she even knew she made it to th eF$ she had to be in contact with her family abnout the HTD. She found out that week that her family wouldn't agree to be involved.

So, Chris may have got in touch with his sister to start making arrangements for a potential HTD or to handle his work situation. Sister is not under confidentiality contract , yet.

:Smiley:
Isn't it kinda early to be planning a HTD visit though?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:37 pm

Actually that is not the case .. Producers do the HTD planning and families are not contacted this early .. Often they are given very little notice regarding their contestant having a HTD

As far as calling home/jobs .. Those calls are very well supervised by producers and very limited .. Due to a family illness .. A child involved .. Notifying a job of need for a longer leave .. Etc .. And are agreed on at the outset of the season depending on the situation and what has been negotiated. There have been times that certain calls have been refused by tptb as well. There have been times when phones/computers have been smuggled in by contestants.

Many a time families and friends don't have a clue that the person is a contestant

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:43 pm

Jeepers wrote:Actually that is not the case .. Producers do the HTD planning and families are not contacted this early .. Often they are given very little notice regarding their contestant having a HTD

As far as calling home/jobs .. Those calls are very well supervised by producers and very limited .. Due to a family illness .. A child involved .. Notifying a job of need for a longer leave .. Etc .. And are agreed on at the outset of the season depending on the situation and what has been negotiated. There have been times that certain calls have been refused by tptb as well. There have been times when phones/computers have been smuggled in by contestants.

Many a time families and friends don't have a clue that the person is a contestant
A good example of this is during Jason's season with Melissa. On their last date in Seattle, she's telling Jason who they will meet in Texas. Then when he gets there, she won't be taking them to see her family but rather her friends. Good example of scrambling at the last minute.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:02 pm

Similar to Andy Baldwin's F4 .. Amber as well

There have been other situations as well .. Where parents and family have only had a couple of days notice.

Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:11 pm

Jeepers, is that Chris L in your avatar?

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:17 pm

Max64 wrote:Jeepers, is that Chris L in your avatar?

Sure tis .. :cutesmile!: thumbsup

Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:14 pm

So Chris' sister is lying about getting a phone call or it wasn't his sister who shared this information about him calling home in the first place?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 54 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 32 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

+70
frajosfanofchris
ninu
Brill
pavalygurl
Trippinmom5