SELECT CONTENT

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Page 19 of 54 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 36 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Post by PennaFlaGirl Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:38 am

Thanks KiKi! :sending flowers Awesome job! high five

On another note (regarding Chris crying) we don't really know Chris as a person. We know some facts about him, and we've seen him shirtless :fanningfan BUT there's a possibility that he is not necessarily an "emotional crier" but maybe he just got a little choked up while telling a sad story and the RS source is exaggerating. Either way you never know - but we'll find out soon enough!! :trampoline:
PennaFlaGirl
PennaFlaGirl

Female Posts : 528

Back to top Go down

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Post by Rosepetal Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:48 am

I think one thing in Chris's favor to be potential F-1 is that he got an adrenaline date, or something that was exciting. Emily mention that she had wish she had some of those type of dates with Brad.

Last edited by Rosepetal on Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by lstiff Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:00 am

I wonder if he is the one that made other ppl cry that MF tweeted...Anyone know more about him? Recent loss? I also am wondering about the "snake in the grass" comment. Probably not Chris related but got me thinking now! Gonna be a great season!! I like Chris & had him in my F4 bracket ;)

Avatar made by Kikill. #TeamJef :Drinkwater:
lstiff
lstiff

Female Posts : 632

Back to top Go down

Post by poohbear Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:46 am

I'm so surprised to hear that Chris' the one that is emotional and crier!! Did not see that in him at all lol... guess the photos are just really photos!!

Whatever happens happens, everything happens for a reason! The best comes when you're least expecting it. :Smiley:
poohbear
poohbear

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:27 am

tigertiz wrote:
If this is true that Chris is emotional and easily moved to tears, why would Emily take him this far if she wasn't really interested in him ? It will be much more difficult for him when she lets him go the further she brings him unless he is her F1.
I really really hope he is not F2. Anything but F2.

If the crying thing is true, he's definitely in F2. We haven't had a guy crier in quite some time. Producers would lap it up as "the MOST EMOTIONAL Final Rose Ceremony EVER!!!"
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:23 am

veg_out wrote:
tigertiz wrote:
If this is true that Chris is emotional and easily moved to tears, why would Emily take him this far if she wasn't really interested in him ? It will be much more difficult for him when she lets him go the further she brings him unless he is her F1.

If the crying thing is true, he's definitely in F2. We haven't had a guy crier in quite some time. Producers would lap it up as "the MOST EMOTIONAL Final Rose Ceremony EVER!!!"

😆 😆 😆 Thanks for the laugh this morning! I instantly got this image if Chris Harrison in my head saying those words.

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:25 am

Producers would lap it up and would also want him to stay in the F4 even if Emily was not falling for him. I think he'll be sticking around for a while.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by TNGirl Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:39 am

Max64 wrote:
veg_out wrote:
tigertiz wrote:

😆 😆 😆 Thanks for the laugh this morning! I instantly got this image if Chris Harrison in my head saying those words.

"We haven't had a guy crier in quite some time," is what did it for me! 😆

Morning laugh, check.

TNGirl
TNGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:53 am

There are many caps of Emily and Chris on their 1-1 date in the newest preview!

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 19 Em3
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:38 am

Is it a bad sign there is so much of Chris in the newest preview? Or is it ok, because we know they had the date and have already seen parts of it because it was so public?

ETA: The kissing screen cap San has above ^^. Isn't that from their first date? The shirts look similar.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:41 am

Ladybug82 wrote:Is it a bad sign there is so much of Chris in the newest preview? Or is it ok, because we know they had the date and have already seen parts of it because it was so public?

At this point, I think it's because his date was public. I think it might be different story when we get the full promo after filming is done

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:43 am

thumbsup Thanks...that's what I am thinking too.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 54 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 36 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

+70
frajosfanofchris
ninu
Brill
pavalygurl
Trippinmom5