SELECT CONTENT

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Page 34 of 54 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 44 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 34 Empty Re: Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Post by christinemega Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:29 pm

I hope Em can make up her mind coz we all cant. LOL. Everyday I have different feeling to each guys on this F4. I think it's gonna be tough for Em to make a decision.
christinemega
christinemega

Back to top Go down

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 34 Empty Re: Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Post by nutty1 Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:53 pm

christinemega wrote:I hope Em can make up her mind coz we all cant. LOL. Everyday I have different feeling to each guys on this F4. I think it's gonna be tough for Em to make a decision.

I am guessing she already has!!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:11 pm

Me too! I think she already knows who she wants

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by lstiff Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:25 pm

Yummy! I really like him! If I can't have Ryan then Chris is def my back up F1! I go back and forth b/c I really like Sean's family and his character but never having dated a true light hair guy I can't get 100% on the "Seanie" train but Chris is so cute! And Arie...oh my. She def likes the blue eyed babes :)

Avatar made by Kikill. #TeamJef :Drinkwater:
lstiff
lstiff

Female Posts : 632

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:26 pm

nutty1 wrote:
christinemega wrote:I hope Em can make up her mind coz we all cant. LOL. Everyday I have different feeling to each guys on this F4. I think it's gonna be tough for Em to make a decision.

And who would that be nutty? :gotcha:

Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by black_tears Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:16 pm

Bet2Win wrote:
nutty1 wrote:

Oh hell. They're all just sooo pretty. I hope she picks all four, they head to Utah and film it. Opps, did I just say that outloud? giggling
black_tears
black_tears

Female Posts : 1107

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:28 pm

black_tears wrote:
Bet2Win wrote:
nutty1 wrote:

Oh hell. They're all just sooo pretty. I hope she picks all four, they head to Utah and film it. Opps, did I just say that outloud? giggling

:laughingoutlou

Maybe that's what MF's tweet was about ... Em refused to leave Utah, and brought all of them there.

Unfortunately, polygamy in Utah is reserved for the male gender. :pout
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:42 pm

nutty1 wrote:

ITA!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by KikiLove Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:52 pm

Love_Me wrote:
nutty1 wrote:

ITA!

Me too! :yes: (IMO :whistle: Arie :whistle: ..)

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 34 Seanie10Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 34 Tumblr_m5ljljyBe21rx9goxo1_250Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 34 Tumblr_m7vu98s0lT1rwl05yo1_100
''Let your faith be bigger than your fears''
''No one can make you feel inferior without your consent'' - Eleanor Roosevelt
KikiLove
KikiLove

Female Posts : 2434

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgFME101EA3Jsekih-BkYbA

Back to top Go down

Post by jelle Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:19 am

Has anyone figured out or found out what Chris' financial situation. I would assume he is paid rather well in his sports job, but ..... how does he fit into Emily's sphere?

jelle
jelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:55 am

No ones business but his....

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:59 am

The Average Salary of Sports Marketing Managers

By Mike Koehler, eHow Contributor

Many sports marketing managers focus on getting crowds at the games.

Sports marketing manager positions enable individuals to combine a love of selling with a love of sports. Annual salaries for executive positions in this career area are often lucrative, topping $50,000.

Average Salary

According to Jobs-salary.com, a small sample of sports marketing manager positions in September 2010 showed a range of pay between $40,000 and $81,000, with an average of $60,000. Most positions, though, were outside of major league franchises.

In the Majors

Baylor University conducted a comprehensive survey of sports marketing and ticket sales managers for major league franchises in 2007. It found that all managers of ticket sales for the major sports leagues--NBA, NHL, MLB, MLS and NFL--averaged more than $50,000 a year.

Executive Pay

Pay is higher for directors of ticket sales of a major professional franchise, often one of the top marketing positions for a team. Excluding Major League Soccer, directors of ticket sales and corporate sales all made in excess of $80,000 a year, with a maximum pay of $150,000, according to Baylor University.

Read more: The Average Salary of Sports Marketing Managers | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/facts_7176038_average-salary-sports-marketing-managers.html#ixzz1t1MwPksW
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 54 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 44 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

+70
frajosfanofchris
ninu
Brill
pavalygurl
Trippinmom5