SELECT CONTENT

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Page 50 of 54 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 50 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:59 pm

Dolly is quite a character. Great sense of humor.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 50 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Post by lstiff Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:00 pm

Dollywood is a quick helicopter ride from CLT. I read a tweet earlier if someone can screenshot it. I will go RT it now. LStiff20 is my name. TIA

Avatar made by Kikill. #TeamJef :Drinkwater:
lstiff
lstiff

Female Posts : 632

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:01 pm

jelle wrote:What about all the other women who had children. The first was a girl on Travis season in Paris. I think there were three on Jason's season. Michelle Money?

I don't remember the girl on Travis's season; she must not have been in the F6. Michelle's 1-1 date was during Ep.4. To me, that also was a clue that the emphasis was on Emily more so than on Michelle as far as Brad's interest since all of the recent heavily edited single parents were given 1-1s in Ep. 3.

Also, while it is true that Michelle was a single parent, the emphasis on her was more on drama than it was on being a mother.

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:54 pm

Keili wrote:
momoftrips wrote:
Robert Mills ‏@Millsy11374Reply
Dreams are coming true every day for Emily #Bachelorette
Ok, now I definitely think she got to meet Dolly.

I agree She probably got to meet Dolly! That is so cool!! danceround

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:19 pm

Just two things:

For the past 20 mintues I have seen many tweets complaining about helicopter noise near the mansion. Which I find weird because it's dark outside. I can't imagine who it would be.

Second, from reading the Dollywood tweets it seems the park is re opening tom and Dolly will be there. Also, there was a tweet that someone saw Dolly's tour bus near the park.

Maybe they had the park all to themselves today.

I agree that Emily probably met Dolly.

Just still can't figure out why the helicopters would still be flying around the mansion. scratch

ETA:
Maddy Neal ‏ @NaddyMeal
the bachelorette just flew over my very head
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by lstiff Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:41 pm

The tweet I read said the guys were leaving today for a destination. Also that they were passed out from a party...not sure of exact date. Think drunk last night leaving tomorrow? ??

Avatar made by Kikill. #TeamJef :Drinkwater:
lstiff
lstiff

Female Posts : 632

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:19 am

Too early to be leaving for a destination .. Should be RC Friday .. 1n1 tonight

Cocktail party last night. So colda been sleeping in

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:16 am

kevin daugherty‏@kevindaug_herty
Until Emily parachutes RT @TorrieSmiley: I wonder how long the helicopter is going to be buzzing the neighborhood~ #bachelorette
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:38 am

Do you think the helicopter was trying to get night time footage to show of the new mansion? I remember a couple of night time visuals when they shot the show in La. Just a thought.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by nikkij_26 Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:57 am

Love_Me wrote:Sorry, if this has been answered. Is the Dollywood date another 1-on-1 date she is going on that will be shown during episode 3?

Ep 3. dates of single parents: Jason, Stepanie, Ella, and Emily

So you think maybe Doug is on this date?

Doug isn't the only single father on Emily's season. So, it could be one of a few single fathers that are on her season. It could also be a group date like during Jake's season when his group of girls, with Vienna in tow, went to amusement park at night. They had it to themselves and then he got the one girl to stay for fireworks. That could account for th emultiple helicopters for multiple guys for short ride to Dollywood.

momoftrips wrote:
Robert Mills ‏@Millsy11374Reply
Dreams are coming true every day for Emily #Bachelorette

Meeting Dolly is probably the dream come true. This is going to be a real southern country Bachelorette season. I love it!!

:Smiley:

nikkij_26

Female Posts : 546

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:16 am

Doug isn't the only single father on Emily's season.

True. I just thought that if Doug was going to be in the F4 like some have speculated he might be that he would go on one of the earlier 1-on-1 dates this season.

We will just have to wait and see.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by nikkij_26 Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:22 am

Love_Me wrote:
Doug isn't the only single father on Emily's season.

True. I just thought that if Doug was going to be in the F4 like some have speculated he might be that he would go on one of the earlier 1-on-1 dates this season.

We will just have to wait and see.

Have we had any inklings of the Bachelors that we know of who have FB, twitter, etc. going home? We know Ryan and Chris are still around.

:Smiley:

nikkij_26

Female Posts : 546

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 54 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

+52
Mirzam
BuckeyeGal06
ironcat
docnash14
eightfifteen