SELECT CONTENT

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Page 51 of 54 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52, 53, 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 51 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Post by Love_Me Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:45 am

nikkij_26 wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
Doug isn't the only single father on Emily's season.

True. I just thought that if Doug was going to be in the F4 like some have speculated he might be that he would go on one of the earlier 1-on-1 dates this season.

We will just have to wait and see.

Have we had any inklings of the Bachelors that we know of who have FB, twitter, etc. going home? We know Ryan and Chris are still around.

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 51 1825223857

I was told that Aaron is not home yet! Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 51 2778767828
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 51 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Post by docnash14 Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:32 am

Love_Me wrote:Do you think the helicopter was trying to get night time footage to show of the new mansion? I remember a couple of night time visuals when they shot the show in La. Just a thought.

From what I saw on twitter last night, there was apparently more than one helicopter.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:55 am

docnash14 wrote:
Love_Me wrote:Do you think the helicopter was trying to get night time footage to show of the new mansion? I remember a couple of night time visuals when they shot the show in La. Just a thought.

From what I saw on twitter last night, there was apparently more than one helicopter.

From twitter - Cindy Casso

"Seriously...More helicopters!!! Emily is not the only bachelorette in this town and this one needs sleep!!!!! Try... http://fb.me/Wt7fvWAZ"

12 hours ago

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:36 am

Bermuda Sun‏@BDASun
Network TV show The Bachelorette is expected to film part of its next season in #Bermuda. http://bit.ly/GVR4C6

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer23 Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:43 am

@RealitySteve
No post today, but I can tell you that Emily's date on Tuesday at the Luke Bryan concert was Chris Bukowski, and filming is headed to Bermuda after tonight's rose ceremony. They are staying at the Rosewood Tuckers Point resort. Any news I'll try to update
Archer23
Archer23

Female Posts : 4183

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:56 am

docnash14 wrote:
docnash14 wrote:

"Seriously...More helicopters!!! Emily is not the only bachelorette in this town and this one needs sleep!!!!! Try... http://fb.me/Wt7fvWAZ"

12 hours ago
There was a criminal on the loose in the neighborhood last night and the police were searching for him, but people assumed the helicopters were for the bachelorette at first.

Back to top Go down

Post by skitts Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:02 am

Fascinator11 wrote:
docnash14 wrote:
docnash14 wrote:

12 hours ago
There was a criminal on the loose in the neighborhood last night and the police were searching for him, but people assumed the helicopters were for the bachelorette at first.

Maybe that was Brad or BNB trying to get into the mansion! :WAVEY:
skitts
skitts

Back to top Go down

Post by skitts Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:11 am

Fascinator11 wrote:
docnash14 wrote:
docnash14 wrote:

12 hours ago

Maybe that was Brad or BNB trying to get into the mansion! :WAVEY:
skitts
skitts

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:03 pm

Fascinator11 wrote:
docnash14 wrote:
docnash14 wrote:

12 hours ago

ETA: great find San!! Bermuda is gorg.

THANK YOU!!! bowdown It was making my head hurt trying to think of the possibilities why multiple helicopters would be above the mansion! It was driving me nuts!!! :headbanging
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:42 pm

Mike Fleiss‏@fleissmeister
Our show has the greatest fans in the history of television!!! Love you, #Bachelornation !!!!!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:43 pm

noobsleuth wrote:

ETA: great find San!! Bermuda is gorg.

THANK YOU!!! bowdown It was making my head hurt trying to think of the possibilities why multiple helicopters would be above the mansion! It was driving me nuts!!! :headbanging

I know Bermuda is so pretty! :Nod: Did you see the article mention water activities..... :Drool:
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lstiff Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:07 pm

Oh fun! I saw RS Tweet earlier! This is when things get steamy, water and bathing suits lol :) Sad they are leaving CLT but hopefully we can keep up with them! Oh May 14th needs to hurry up!!

Avatar made by Kikill. #TeamJef :Drinkwater:
lstiff
lstiff

Female Posts : 632

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 54 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52, 53, 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

+52
Mirzam
BuckeyeGal06
ironcat
docnash14
eightfifteen