SELECT CONTENT

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Page 26 of 54 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 40 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Post by poohbear Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:45 am

The tweets about the foot and especially the forehead one... was kinda gross lol

Whatever happens happens, everything happens for a reason! The best comes when you're least expecting it. :Smiley:
poohbear
poohbear

Back to top Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Post by Love_Me Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:17 am

Robert Mills ‏ @Millsy11374

As we close in on the last rose, guys starting to wig out a bit. #Bachelorette

Robert Mills ‏ @Millsy11374

A moment is being taken and goodbyes are being said. And with that we are one step closer #Bachelorette. Goodnight #Bachelornation
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:23 am

I blew this tweet picture up from earlier and you can see a binder with some of the contestants pictures from this season in it. I am going to work on making this clearer so maybe we can see the contestants names under their pictures.

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 26 X2_b9110

Millsy11374 #Bachelornation guess this beard 6 hours ago via UberSocial
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by nikkij_26 Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:16 am

[quote="San"]
Robert Mills ‏@Millsy11374
This is one intense young man. Maybe too intense. #Bachelorette

The above quote came with and after this quote:

@helenew1219 Emily is in deep conversation with one of the guys. Getting ready to go into rose ceremony. #Bachelorette

:Smiley:

nikkij_26

Female Posts : 546

Back to top Go down

Post by nikkij_26 Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:44 am

Some more from Millsy I didn't see from tonight that may have been missed:

Dennis Weiler is lighting like Gordon Willis tonight (FYI: Dennis Weiler is Lighting Director for Bachelor/ette & Gordon Willis is legendary cinematographer-The Godfather; Annie Hall)

One of the guys is talking about "Committing the robbery". This is not "Jersey Shore" sir. #Bachelorette

Emily is not afraid to get a little dirty. #Bachelorette

These after Tebow comments

No matter how big or small the detail someone tells Emily about themselves she always remembers it and is interested #Bachelorette

Emily's nickname growing up was "The Lone Wolf" #Bachelorette

Emily just said "If this is normal for you, than you're not normal". Well put #Bachelorette

nikkij_26

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:45 am

nikkij_26 wrote:
Some more from Millsy I didn't see from tonight that may have been missed:

Dennis Weiler is lighting like Gordon Willis tonight (FYI: Dennis Weiler is Lighting Director for Bachelor/ette & Gordon Willis is legendary cinematographer-The Godfather; Annie Hall)

One of the guys is talking about "Committing the robbery". This is not "Jersey Shore" sir. #Bachelorette

Emily is not afraid to get a little dirty. #Bachelorette

These after Tebow comments

No matter how big or small the detail someone tells Emily about themselves she always remembers it and is interested #Bachelorette

Emily's nickname growing up was "The Lone Wolf" #Bachelorette

Emily just said "If this is normal for you, than you're not normal". Well put #Bachelorette

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 26 1825223857

Thanks for posting these! Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 26 2778767828
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by nikkij_26 Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:17 am

[quote="nikkij_26"]

Correction on this tweet: Ken Fuchs @KennyFuchs not Millsy who tweeted about this. Ken is director for Bachelor/ette.

A couple more from end of night tonight:

Peter Scalettar‏@peterjscalettar
There is a monster cock in the house #bachelorette

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 26 Emilybacheloretterooste

Tonight puts the nut in nutrition #bachelorette.

nikkij_26

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:47 am

Tonight puts the nut in nutrition #bachelorette.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:30 am

poohbear wrote:I don't think the second 1 on 1 has anything to do with talking to someone she's already had 1 on 1.. it's just simply she's having a second 1 on 1! Ryan was her first 1 on 1, and then two group dates, and now she's having the 2nd 1 on 1.. that's how i interpret it anyways. I don't agree with the posts earlier, at least I don't read it that way at all.

Oh, I see what you're saying: that she was dong her second one:one of the cocktail party. Could be.

I found Fleiss tweet about Brad an odd statement given the end of that affair...
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:41 pm

Robert Mills
@Millsy11374
You look up class in the dictionary and there's a picture of Hines Ward.....and @fleissmeister

giggling
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:54 pm

veg_out wrote:
poohbear wrote:I don't think the second 1 on 1 has anything to do with talking to someone she's already had 1 on 1.. it's just simply she's having a second 1 on 1! Ryan was her first 1 on 1, and then two group dates, and now she's having the 2nd 1 on 1.. that's how i interpret it anyways. I don't agree with the posts earlier, at least I don't read it that way at all.

Oh, I see what you're saying: that she was dong her second one:one of the cocktail party. Could be.

I found Fleiss tweet about Brad an odd statement given the end of that affair...

I have to agree, I thought the comment about Brad was very odd. I wonder why he brought him up. I did see a few tweets asking how Brad was to Mike,

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:01 pm

JeepGirl35 wrote:
veg_out wrote:

I have to agree, I thought the comment about Brad was very odd. I wonder why he brought him up. I did see a few tweets asking how Brad was to Mike,

:Welcome Jeepgirl35!!!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 54 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 40 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

+52
Mirzam
BuckeyeGal06
ironcat
docnash14
eightfifteen