SELECT CONTENT

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Page 40 of 54 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 47 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 40 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Post by Admin Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:19 am

Here's the full pic ~

Ileana MK‏@ZnEcBsRuA
Guess @EmilyMaynard likes him! Though who wouldn't fall for someone after a date like that?! @CelebsInCLT http://pic.twitter.com/ma25Dkh7

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 40 AofdrATCMAA43sc

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 40 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Post by Guest Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:56 am

Ladybug82 wrote:
San wrote:
Northstargirl wrote:
atem wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:Yes, he is.

Here's a picture...
Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 40 Luke-Bryan-Drunk-On-You-Lyrics

Mmm...not eye candy. Sort of nerdy looking. Seems like a nice guy, from a pic anyway.

Just to clarify, this is a photo of Luke Bryan the country musician performing for Emily and her date/concert for others. this is not Emily's date tonight. Right?

:yes:
Sorry, for the confusion. Yes, that is Luke Bryan, the country singer. No he isn't one of Emily's bachlors. He's married, so off the market for being a bach. I should've quoted atem when I posted that...and didn't realize there were posts of other topics that got in between her asking if he was a country singer and mine answering and adding a pic. Sorry about that... Embarressed!

handwave LadyBug! So stated for gullible me, who may have thought she was dating Luke! giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:59 am

We NEED to find out who was at the greenbrier. Also, I thought the BL with the date last night was good.

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:23 am

happyvalleygirl wrote:
MissC wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
Molly McCrory ‏ @mollymccrory

I spy @emilymaynard #thebachelorette http://pic.twitter.com/5t8LevSk

Molly McCrory ‏ @mollymccrory

@pattersonmaker all he got was a high five at the top. No chance he's getting a rose 9:01 PM - 20 Mar 12 via Twitter for iPhone

He did end up getting a rose though right?

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 40 Red_ro10

Looks like maybe he got more than a high five back on terra firma!!! Great find to whoever found it!!!!! clapping!

Yup :Nod:

Is it just me or does it look like they may kiss?
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:38 am

jojo47, that does look like a kiss about to happen. I was gonna say we should look out for the one/ones she kisses because I think that would be a huge indicator. I don't think she will be kissing a whole lot of guys, especially with her initiating them. I remember her commenting about being disappointed with Brad because certain things (she didn't specify) were not reserved just for her. There will be something that she does to make her chosen feel different and special among the others.
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:41 am

So was this an episode 3 date?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:48 am

nutty1 wrote:So was this an episode 3 date?

yes
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:59 am

I was thinking the same thing about her ATFR comment that she thought Brad said and did the same things with everyone and she thought some things should have been saved just for her. I think Emily will operate with that in mind. I was thinking she might try to save the first kiss for her early front runner. Kinda disapointed to see a maybe-almost kiss because I like to look of Ryan and his date so much.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:21 am

Wasn't Natalie the only one dumped who had a 'private concert'? I don't recall a Bachelorette ever dumping a guy after one.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by happyvalleygirl Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:32 am

atem wrote:Wasn't Natalie the only one dumped who had a 'private concert'? I don't recall a Bachelorette ever dumping a guy after one.

No but DeAnna sent both guys home on the 1 stays 1 goes date. And she sent Richard home from their 1on1...they were in a carraige for part of their date.
happyvalleygirl
happyvalleygirl

Female Posts : 557

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:35 am

relaxing wrote:I was thinking the same thing about her ATFR comment that she thought Brad said and did the same things with everyone and she thought some things should have been saved just for her. I think Emily will operate with that in mind. I was thinking she might try to save the first kiss for her early front runner. Kinda disapointed to see a maybe-almost kiss because I like to look of Ryan and his date so much.

There is still hope on this, we do not know that she did not kiss Ryan. We just did not see it in that public forum. She could have kissed him either on her date or during the cocktail party for the RC. I could be very wrong but to me it seemed like she really liked Ryan maybe a little more than this guy. no idea We will see.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:37 am

Shoesies wrote:We NEED to find out who was at the greenbrier. Also, I thought the BL with the date last night was good.
I agree. There are too many empty blanks to fill in before we assume Ryan is even F4. In that the Greenbriar was more than likely a 1 on 1 with transportation by helicopter or private jet, imo, that may have been a VERY special date.

Was anyone ever able to determine how long it takes to get to the Greenbriar from CLT via helicopter or jet? I tried Embarassed but obviously without success. :Frown:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 54 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 47 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

+52
Mirzam
BuckeyeGal06
ironcat
docnash14
eightfifteen