SELECT CONTENT

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Page 39 of 54 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 46 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Post by MissC Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:42 am

I can't believe these dates are so public and we have already seen glimpses of 2 one-on-one dates! :shocked!:

Thanks to those who are posting tweets and pictures of the date last night. bowdown

Last edited by MissC on Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:54 am; edited 1 time in total
MissC
MissC

Female Posts : 1412

https://www.facebook.com/candi.m.keller

Back to top Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Post by veg_out Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:50 am

MissC wrote:I can't believe these dates are so public and we have already seen glimpses of 2 one-on-one dates!

It's so cool! I agree with everyone who thinks that F1 may be on a more private date, like Greenbriar. They might throw us off entirely though :)
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by MissC Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:58 am

veg_out wrote:
MissC wrote:I can't believe these dates are so public and we have already seen glimpses of 2 one-on-one dates!

It's so cool! I agree with everyone who thinks that F1 may be on a more private date, like Greenbriar. They might throw us off entirely though Smiley

I agree! Definately making me more excited for the show to start! :Woah-hoo:
MissC
MissC

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:11 am

Via Facebook:

Ha! They are filming the bachelorette at the hotel! Means free fireworks for the rest of us here at the hotel.
Sunday at 8:13pm via mobile ·

The greenbrier, in west Virginia.

I saw one of the suitors

I am going to ask her if she happened to get a good look at the guy Emily was on a date with. If she has pictures to share then that would be a bonus.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:45 am

Molly McCrory ‏ @mollymccrory

I spy @emilymaynard #thebachelorette http://pic.twitter.com/5t8LevSk

@pattersonmaker all he got was a high five at the top. No chance he's getting a rose 9:01 PM - 20 Mar 12 via Twitter for iPhone

He did end up getting a rose though right?

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 39 Red_ro10
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by jello1592 Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:52 am

Aw yaya!!!!!

Romans 8: 37-39
PINKHEART
jello1592
jello1592

Female Posts : 3284

Back to top Go down

Post by jello1592 Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:59 am

Love_Me wrote:Via Facebook:

John Woody Woodward
Well that had to be the most unusual tuesday night I've experienced in quite a while... Played a great show to a packed house at Mortimor's in uptown Charlotte with my dear friend Jay Mathey... After we finished we walked up the block and caught the last song of the Luke Bryan show that was apparently staged for the filming of a "Bachelorette" episode... Got to hear "Country girl shake it for me" played while the cameras rolled and the happy couple danced and looked pretty... Gonna have that foolish song stuck in my head for a week but maybe I'll be on TV when the episode airs... Woo hoo!!! What a strange night... Lotsa fun, but weird. Especially for a tuesday... Shake it for me!

Best song!

Romans 8: 37-39
PINKHEART
jello1592
jello1592

Female Posts : 3284

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:04 am

jello1592 wrote:
Love_Me wrote:Via Facebook:

John Woody Woodward
Well that had to be the most unusual tuesday night I've experienced in quite a while... Played a great show to a packed house at Mortimor's in uptown Charlotte with my dear friend Jay Mathey... After we finished we walked up the block and caught the last song of the Luke Bryan show that was apparently staged for the filming of a "Bachelorette" episode... Got to hear "Country girl shake it for me" played while the cameras rolled and the happy couple danced and looked pretty... Gonna have that foolish song stuck in my head for a week but maybe I'll be on TV when the episode airs... Woo hoo!!! What a strange night... Lotsa fun, but weird. Especially for a tuesday... Shake it for me!

Best song!

I love this song....we do it at Zumba all the time!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:13 am

Love_Me wrote:

@pattersonmaker all he got was a high five at the top. No chance he's getting a rose 9:01 PM - 20 Mar 12 via Twitter for iPhone

Looks like it! Unless he has a black dot on his suit. giggling
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by MissC Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:19 am

Love_Me wrote:

Yup :Nod:
MissC
MissC

Back to top Go down

Post by happyvalleygirl Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:01 am

MissC wrote:
Love_Me wrote:

Looks like maybe he got more than a high five back on terra firma!!! Great find to whoever found it!!!!! clapping!

Yup :Nod:
happyvalleygirl
happyvalleygirl

Female Posts : 557

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:07 am

Charlotte Paparazzo‏@CelebsInCLT
The Bachelorette -- RT @KSimmons1015: @CelebsInCLT they're eating at E2 tonight...
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 54 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 46 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

+52
Mirzam
BuckeyeGal06
ironcat
docnash14
eightfifteen