SELECT CONTENT

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Page 38 of 54 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 46 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Post by momoftrips Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:00 am

San wrote:
eightfifteen wrote:
lavender77 wrote:Has an f1 ever had a concert first date? I'm thinking that the F1 will be the one with the most private and secluded one on one date in Charlotte. Maybe something simple like going to her house for a date.
I'm curious if anyone has asked those tweeters who saw the date at The Greenbrier Resort what her date looked like? So far, that's been the most private date so it'd be good to have something on him.

I've asked some people if it was a date with one guy or a group of guys, and none of them answered me. :Frown:

I saw a tweet about it being a 1-on-1. I will try to find it.

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 38 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Post by Admin Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:02 am

eightfifteen wrote:Definitely think it was a 1-on-1, there's never been multiple group dates an episode...right? So it was probably two 1-on-1s, a group date with 13, and 2 or 3 guys left at the mansion.

momoftrips wrote:
San wrote:
eightfifteen wrote:
lavender77 wrote:Has an f1 ever had a concert first date? I'm thinking that the F1 will be the one with the most private and secluded one on one date in Charlotte. Maybe something simple like going to her house for a date.
I'm curious if anyone has asked those tweeters who saw the date at The Greenbrier Resort what her date looked like? So far, that's been the most private date so it'd be good to have something on him.

I've asked some people if it was a date with one guy or a group of guys, and none of them answered me. :Frown:

Thanks ya'll!!! That's good to know!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by lavender77 Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:10 am

eightfifteen wrote:Definitely think it was a 1-on-1, there's never been multiple group dates an episode...right? So it was probably two 1-on-1s, a group date with 13, and 2 or 3 guys left at the mansion.

I like this logic. This date would also fall in the same order as Courtney's f1 date.

lavender77

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:23 am

San wrote:

momoftrips wrote:
San wrote:
eightfifteen wrote:

Here's one that I saw:

brittany gill‏@leegill03
The bachelorette is being filmed at the greenbrier as I type this!!

#they were here this weekend to film one of the individual dates!

momoftrips
momoftrips

Back to top Go down

Post by eightfifteen Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:27 am

Thanks momoftrips! San, did you happen to tweet @leegill03?

eightfifteen

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:32 am

@CelebsInCLT Finally left filming of the Bachelorette at 1:30 AM and they were still going strong. http://twitter.com/ZnEcBsRuA/status/182352336021233664/photo/1

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 38 2jb1qtc

momoftrips
momoftrips

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:39 am

momoftrips wrote:
San wrote:

momoftrips wrote:
San wrote:
eightfifteen wrote:

Here's one that I saw:

brittany gill‏@leegill03
The bachelorette is being filmed at the greenbrier as I type this!!

#they were here this weekend to film one of the individual dates!

Thank you!!!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:39 am

eightfifteen wrote:Thanks momoftrips! San, did you happen to tweet @leegill03?

Nope, but I just asked her what the guy on the date looked like. I wonder if she'll even see it? Maybe I could tweet to her again tomorrow.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:23 am

Sorry, if these were posted already:

BIG SEXY ‏ @MyBigSexy

What Else To Do At 12 AM Then See @LukeBryanOnline Perform In Uptown Charlotte? http://pic.twitter.com/CQVXNStl

BIG SEXY ‏ @MyBigSexy

Gotta Check Out The Pics & Videos of the #Bachelorette Shoot In Downtown #Charlotte With @LuleBryanOnline.. http://instagr.am/p/IbK5O3geVA/

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 38 Af78ad8c731f11e1b9f1123138140926_7
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by eightfifteen Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:38 am

San wrote:
eightfifteen wrote:Thanks momoftrips! San, did you happen to tweet @leegill03?

Nope, but I just asked her what the guy on the date looked like. I wonder if she'll even see it? Maybe I could tweet to her again tomorrow.
Great! yes

eightfifteen

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:07 am

Via Facebook:

John Woody Woodward
Well that had to be the most unusual tuesday night I've experienced in quite a while... Played a great show to a packed house at Mortimor's in uptown Charlotte with my dear friend Jay Mathey... After we finished we walked up the block and caught the last song of the Luke Bryan show that was apparently staged for the filming of a "Bachelorette" episode... Got to hear "Country girl shake it for me" played while the cameras rolled and the happy couple danced and looked pretty... Gonna have that foolish song stuck in my head for a week but maybe I'll be on TV when the episode airs... Woo hoo!!! What a strange night... Lotsa fun, but weird. Especially for a tuesday... Shake it for me!

Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:16 am

Via Facebook:

I will keep my eye out for the video. Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 38 1825223857

So how do I know that my husband really really loves me?? He could have easily NOT told me that they are filming The Bachelorette uptown tonight next door to his work, but instead he makes plans for us to go up there and watch from the rooftop! Get excited!! :)
11 hours ago via mobile ·

I'm gonna try to!! I have a little camcorder that zooms in forever, so i'm hoping to get a little sneak peek footage!!
10 hours ago

We see them setting up! Waiting for them to arrive :)...it's on the roof of the mint museum, one-on-one date :)
8 hours ago ·

Ya'll omg, so fun! They are still out there talking at dinner, but it was getting late so we just now left! They climbed the outside of the levine arts center to the top then sat down for dinner! People were standing outside the levine center watching them climb, but we were on an apt. balcony a couple of buildings over so we were able to see the climb and watch while they were at dinner on the roof...binoculars came in handy!!
6 hours ago · 1

Such a fun night watching filming of the bachelorette! Will post a video later! Best husband ever...
5 hours ago via mobile ·
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 54 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 46 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

+52
Mirzam
BuckeyeGal06
ironcat
docnash14
eightfifteen