SELECT CONTENT

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Page 41 of 54 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 47 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 41 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Post by jello1592 Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:42 am

bradfan wrote:
relaxing wrote:I was thinking the same thing about her ATFR comment that she thought Brad said and did the same things with everyone and she thought some things should have been saved just for her. I think Emily will operate with that in mind. I was thinking she might try to save the first kiss for her early front runner. Kinda disapointed to see a maybe-almost kiss because I like to look of Ryan and his date so much.

There is still hope on this, we do not know that she did not kiss Ryan. We just did not see it in that public forum. She could have kissed him either on her date or during the cocktail party for the RC. I could be very wrong but to me it seemed like she really liked Ryan maybe a little more than this guy. no idea We will see.

That is the impression that I got as well from all we have gathered from both dates.

Romans 8: 37-39
PINKHEART
jello1592
jello1592

Female Posts : 3284

Back to top Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 41 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Post by noobsleuth Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:46 am

Mills said the date at Greenbrier was a group date. no idea There was also a tweet about the whole cast being there. Anyway, I still think all the guys went to Greenbrier for a hunger games type competition and winner or whoever was awarded 1 on 1 time for the fireworks show.

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 41 Drew112
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by jello1592 Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:49 am

Mike Fleiss‏@fleissmeisterReply
Big date today... Bummed that I'm gonna miss it.

Romans 8: 37-39
PINKHEART
jello1592
jello1592

Female Posts : 3284

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:51 am

MissC wrote:I can't believe these dates are so public and we have already seen glimpses of 2 one-on-one dates! :shocked!:

Thanks to those who are posting tweets and pictures of the date last night. bowdown

How can someone get to know a person when they are busy 'playing it up' for an audience?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:55 am

happyvalleygirl wrote:
atem wrote:Wasn't Natalie the only one dumped who had a 'private concert'? I don't recall a Bachelorette ever dumping a guy after one.

No but DeAnna sent both guys home on the 1 stays 1 goes date. And she sent Richard home from their 1on1...they were in a carraige for part of their date.

I'm talking about a really public date like Ashley had with Ben (not Ben F, the other one)...you know, out in the public like they were.

As for Emily. I take here 'saving things for certain people' with a grain of salt!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:12 pm

atem wrote:
happyvalleygirl wrote:
atem wrote:Wasn't Natalie the only one dumped who had a 'private concert'? I don't recall a Bachelorette ever dumping a guy after one.

No but DeAnna sent both guys home on the 1 stays 1 goes date. And she sent Richard home from their 1on1...they were in a carraige for part of their date.

I'm talking about a really public date like Ashley had with Ben (not Ben F, the other one)...you know, out in the public like they were.

As for Emily. I take here 'saving things for certain people' with a grain of salt!

O/T atem - I just love that pic of Moana.

Back to top Go down

Post by skitts Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:18 pm

atem wrote:
happyvalleygirl wrote:

^^^ Crap...and I attributed that comment to Brad and Chantal's FSD...under the African moon, serenaded by lion and tigers and mosquitos! giggling
skitts
skitts

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:20 pm

jello1592 wrote:
bradfan wrote:
relaxing wrote:I was thinking the same thing about her ATFR comment that she thought Brad said and did the same things with everyone and she thought some things should have been saved just for her. I think Emily will operate with that in mind. I was thinking she might try to save the first kiss for her early front runner. Kinda disapointed to see a maybe-almost kiss because I like to look of Ryan and his date so much.

There is still hope on this, we do not know that she did not kiss Ryan. We just did not see it in that public forum. She could have kissed him either on her date or during the cocktail party for the RC. I could be very wrong but to me it seemed like she really liked Ryan maybe a little more than this guy. no idea We will see.

That is the impression that I got as well from all we have gathered from both dates.

I agree. I think she really liked Ryan and can't help already liking them together from the brief glimpses of their date. Didn't get that feeling from the (obviously fewer) pictures of her with the second guy.

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:21 pm

jello1592 wrote:Mike Fleiss‏@fleissmeisterReply
Big date today... Bummed that I'm gonna miss it.

Does MF typically attend the taping of all the dates? I know he has been there for FRC, but didn't realize he attends this early on??
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:24 pm

relaxing wrote:
jello1592 wrote:
bradfan wrote:

I agree. I think she really liked Ryan and can't help already liking them together from the brief glimpses of their date. Didn't get that feeling from the (obviously fewer) pictures of her with the second guy.

I'm with you guys... She seemed more into Ryan. This may be incredibly off base but from the pics it looked like she was leading this guy around and from her date with Ryan it looked like he kinda took care of her. Hope that makes sense.

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 41 Drew112
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by Northstargirl Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:28 pm

noobsleuth wrote:Mills said the date at Greenbrier was a group date. no idea There was also a tweet about the whole cast being there. Anyway, I still think all the guys went to Greenbrier for a hunger games type competition and winner or whoever was awarded 1 on 1 time for the fireworks show.

I agree!! :yes:

They likely sent the others home and winner stayed on for dinner and fireworks.

Northstargirl
Northstargirl

Female Posts : 430

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:51 pm

Here are a couple of things I am thinking....

The producers were tweeting negative type things at one point during the episode 2 event(s?). Emily tells somebody he is "weird" if he thinks something.
I don't tweet. It might be good if somebody goes back and tries to trace those remarks down and pin them down to where they were taking place?

Next, we need to remember that even if Emily doesn't want to kiss, she is going to be getting pressure from the producers to kiss because that is romantic - this is a dating show about singles, and to quote what one producer told a lead, "That is what a bachelor(ette) does" (kiss on dates).

Remember producer Cassie motioning Emily over with Ryan from the dance floor and telling her essentially to liven it up more?
Emily is going to get prompted all along the way to be more romantic....

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 54 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 47 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

+52
Mirzam
BuckeyeGal06
ironcat
docnash14
eightfifteen