SELECT CONTENT

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Page 42 of 54 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 48 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 42 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Post by noobsleuth Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:55 pm

Bloomers wrote:Here are a couple of things I am thinking....

The producers were tweeting negative type things at one point during the episode 2 event(s?). Emily tells somebody he is "weird" if he thinks something.
I don't tweet. It might be good if somebody goes back and tries to trace those remarks down and pin them down to where they were taking place?

Next, we need to remember that even if Emily doesn't want to kiss, she is going to be getting pressure from the producers to kiss because that is romantic - this is a dating show about singles, and to quote what one producer told a lead, "That is what a bachelor(ette) does" (kiss on dates).

Remember producer Cassie motioning Emily over with Ryan from the dance floor and telling her essentially to liven it up more?
Emily is going to get prompted all along the way to be more romantic....

All of the tweets from the RC are in the tweets- no discussion thread. That's a pretty easy place to find them all (I think starting on page 3). She told one guy that if something was normal for him, then he is not normal.
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 42 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Post by jello1592 Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:59 pm

Robert Mills ‏@Millsy11374Reply
Charlotte was awesome. Randy Newman was full of shit. I don't love LA, I love CLT

Romans 8: 37-39
PINKHEART
jello1592
jello1592

Female Posts : 3284

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:12 pm

G.P. Hearn ‏ @Skating68

@ZnEcBsRuA Did they kiss? It looks like they were kissing from that angle ;)
Ileana MK Ileana MK ‏ @ZnEcBsRuA

@Skating68 They did. A couple times :)

Posted 5 hours ago - 21 March - regarding Emily and her date on the dance floor at the Luke Bryan concert

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:18 pm

jello1592 wrote:Robert Mills ‏@Millsy11374Reply
Charlotte was awesome. Randy Newman was full of shit. I don't love LA, I love CLT
Hmmmm, was? I wonder if all other dates are now outside of Charlotte. They said they would be in Charlotte a couple of weeks so they will be traveling to locations that may be close but not IN Charlotte?

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by jello1592 Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:21 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:
Hmmmm, was? I wonder if all other dates are now outside of Charlotte. They said they would be in Charlotte a couple of weeks so they will be traveling to locations that may be close but not IN Charlotte?

I am not sure why they are leaving. Fleiss also tweeted that today is a big date (not verbatim but something along those lines) so I think they are still in Charlotte. Maybe Fleiss and Mills had to travel to LA for something. no idea

Romans 8: 37-39
PINKHEART
jello1592
jello1592

Female Posts : 3284

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:31 pm

If they follow the format of the last few Bachelorette seasons, they started traveling in episode 4, so I suspect that they will shoot the first 3 episodes in Charlotte, and then go elsewhere.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:51 pm

jello1592 wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:

I am not sure why they are leaving. Fleiss also tweeted that today is a big date (not verbatim but something along those lines) so I think they are still in Charlotte. Maybe Fleiss and Mills had to travel to LA for something. no idea

I agree. I think Mills had to go somewhere with MF. Maybe they will go back for the RC on Friday. scratch
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:03 pm

There are many great date places outside of Charlotte... but close! I wish they would travel to the coast (outerbanks) and to the mountains as in Asheville. The Blue Ridge Parkway is beautiful in NC.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:08 pm

Tweet from RS this a.m.:

Video & info from Emily's date last night, two new contestants, & where I think today's group date is, now up at http://RealitySteve.com
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:09 pm

docnash14 wrote:G.P. Hearn ‏ @Skating68

@ZnEcBsRuA Did they kiss? It looks like they were kissing from that angle ;)
Ileana MK Ileana MK ‏ @ZnEcBsRuA

@Skating68 They did. A couple times Smiley

Posted 5 hours ago - 21 March - regarding Emily and her date on the dance floor at the Luke Bryan concert

welcomeyall
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by amowen83 Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:09 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:There are many great date places outside of Charlotte... but close! I wish they would travel to the coast (outerbanks) and to the mountains as in Asheville. The Blue Ridge Parkway is beautiful in NC.

thumbsup
amowen83
amowen83

Female Posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:29 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:There are many great date places outside of Charlotte... but close! I wish they would travel to the coast (outerbanks) and to the mountains as in Asheville. The Blue Ridge Parkway is beautiful in NC.

Agree totally....Outer Banks, Asheville....2 of my favorite places!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 54 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 48 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

+52
Mirzam
BuckeyeGal06
ironcat
docnash14
eightfifteen