SELECT CONTENT

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Page 43 of 54 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 48 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 43 Empty A Few Things to Keep in Mind

Post by nikkij_26 Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:59 pm

A few things to mention:

First ,Ryan's potential for being F1 was already precarious due to his getting the 1st 1-on-1 date considering past history. Does he still have the potential to break ast history and be F1. However, there are plenty of men fish in the sea so don't get all set on him being the one. I know alot of people are because they got to see so much of their date and liked Emily's interaction and demeanor with him during the date.

Second you can't truly compare Ryan's date with Emily versus her date with adventure guy. We have tons more footage (pics & video) of Ryan's date than we do of the adventure/concert date. However, adventure date guy did get a kisses on the lips along with a rose. We didn't get to see whetehr Ryan got ksses on the lips during his private date time with Emily in additio to his cheek kiss in front of the crowd.

Thirdly, the two dates, although both in front of the crowd allolwed for very different levels of intimacy on the dates. Ryan's date had he and Emily with a crowd right up on them close enough for them to chat and interact with them. Hence, leading to the need to put on a show, some awkwardness, lack of intimacy, and cheek kiss at end of song about kisses. On date with adventure guy, wile the crowd is still there watching, they are quite a distance away allolwing for a more intimate atmosphere for Emily and her date to get lost in the music and each other. Much the same way people forget the cameras are there, filming after awhile Emily and her date could forget the people are their and just enjoy each other and the music. Hence, the kisses on the lips. Same way you would be if you and your oyfrien were at a concert togethe rwith people around. Still on display, b ut a bit less than being on stage with people crowded arounded it making catcalls to you, laugh out loud.

Lastly, Emily's interaction with the guys really shouldn't be compared to her interacion with Brad on the prior show. Romantic interaction is based on the individual guy and situation. Remember, brad was in awe of Emily and put her on a pedestal. He was scared to kiss her because he was afraid of being disrespectful of the fact that she was a mother. He went overboard trying to be gentleman;y to show he respected her status as a mother and her daughter. Emily on the other hand was raring to go to kiss him and wanted to realize that he would have to get used to kissing her when her daughter was around.

So, i don't think emily is going to have a problem kissing the guys she has feelings for and is into. I don't think she plans to kiss all 25 guys or get into serious makeout sessions with many guys other than her F4. However, she will be kissing those she feels attraction to & feelings for, and will appreciate guys who take the initiative to do kiss her. So, beyond single father Doug and first 1-on-1 date Ryan, there will be plenty more attractive, hot, great guys, and romantic great dates. So, it's early yet to set on one person as the F1. Though, adventure date guy getting the first public lip kisses from Emily, that we know of, do signify that he is a contender for F1-4 status. However, plenty of fish still in the sea and dates we've yet to see, greenbriar to mention one, that could hold F1-F4 status. It's gonna be a great season!

:Smiley:

nikkij_26

Female Posts : 546

Back to top Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 43 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Post by Admin Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:53 pm

ENKAMP‏@enkamp
ABC's "The Bachelorette" filming at SKY HIGH SPORTS in Pineville today.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 43 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Post by Guest Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:55 pm

I agree Everything nikkij_26 said! I could not have put it into words any better. clapping! ...still plenty of fish in the sea, and a lot that we do not know or have seen, AND Emily DOES like to kiss, we saw that with Brad!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:59 pm

SKY HIGH SPORTS

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 43 Sky_High_Sports-90
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by happyvalleygirl Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:05 pm

San wrote:
ENKAMP‏@enkamp

Its all fun and games till someone gets a broken bone at sky high sports. My son went there the other week an tore a muscle. Fortunately no broken bones. But I know of at least 6 kids thAt have left there with broken bones. If I have time i will drive by there, but the traffic is considerable there. Anyone hear what they are doing after???
happyvalleygirl
happyvalleygirl

Female Posts : 557

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:08 pm

happyvalleygirl wrote:
San wrote:
ENKAMP‏@enkamp

Its all fun and games till someone gets a broken bone at sky high sports. My son went there the other week an tore a muscle. Fortunately no broken bones. But I know of at least 6 kids thAt have left there with broken bones. If I have time i will drive by there, but the traffic is considerable there. Anyone hear what they are doing after???

Thanks so much for all that you do for us HVG! blowkiss
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BuckeyeGal06 Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:11 pm

San wrote:SKY HIGH SPORTS

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 43 Sky_High_Sports-90

We have a place like this here in Ohio called Skyzone....it is so much fun!
BuckeyeGal06
BuckeyeGal06

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:16 pm

Andrea Jones‏@andrea920a @RealitySteve http://twitter.com/andrea920a/status/181085306513129472/photo/1

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 43 398240_371659526190786_244450095578397_1189272_412570800_n

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:48 pm

Isn't this the kind of place Bentley runs in Utah?

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:56 pm

RichLP wrote:

Yup, here's what RS put today about it on his blog ~

San wrote:
Today is a group date, and by all accounts that I’m hearing, it is taking place at Sky High Sports in Pineville, North Carolina. It’s not 100% confirmed, as it might be used on a different day, I just know they will be going to Sky High at some point this season. As you can see, Sky High Sports is a trampoline places where everyone will get to goof off, act like kids, and pretend to fall while they’re jumping with Emily, only to fall on top of her simulating the missionary position. Mark it down at some point when this date airs, that will happen. Either some guy will fall on top of her, or she’ll fall on top of some guy. It’s inevitable. You know the ironic thing about this date? This is exactly the type of place that Bentley works at in Utah, except it’s called “Airborne Trampoline Arena.” Not saying Bentley is on the show or this date, because he isn’t, but it’s just funny they are doing a date exactly at the type of place that employs him. I can assure you though that Bentley is not part of the show up to this point, and I seriously doubt he will be later on.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:00 pm

San wrote:
RichLP wrote:

San wrote:
Today is a group date, and by all accounts that I’m hearing, it is taking place at Sky High Sports in Pineville, North Carolina. It’s not 100% confirmed, as it might be used on a different day, I just know they will be going to Sky High at some point this season. As you can see, Sky High Sports is a trampoline places where everyone will get to goof off, act like kids, and pretend to fall while they’re jumping with Emily, only to fall on top of her simulating the missionary position. Mark it down at some point when this date airs, that will happen. Either some guy will fall on top of her, or she’ll fall on top of some guy. It’s inevitable. You know the ironic thing about this date? This is exactly the type of place that Bentley works at in Utah, except it’s called “Airborne Trampoline Arena.” Not saying Bentley is on the show or this date, because he isn’t, but it’s just funny they are doing a date exactly at the type of place that employs him. I can assure you though that Bentley is not part of the show up to this point, and I seriously doubt he will be later on.

Thanks, San!

Have I told you lately that I love you? :winkie:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:10 pm

RichLP wrote:
San wrote:
RichLP wrote:

San wrote:

Thanks, San!

Have I told you lately that I love you? :winkie:

blowkiss
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 54 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 48 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

+52
Mirzam
BuckeyeGal06
ironcat
docnash14
eightfifteen