SELECT CONTENT

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Page 44 of 54 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 49 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 44 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Post by momoftrips Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:17 pm

Jessica‏@JessieJoyce_
The littles and I are headed to R's baseball game! Looks like they are filming #bachelorette tonight where we just left! #exciting

She just left Sky High.

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 44 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 44 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Post by atem Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:14 pm

Shoesies wrote:
atem wrote:
happyvalleygirl wrote:
atem wrote:Wasn't Natalie the only one dumped who had a 'private concert'? I don't recall a Bachelorette ever dumping a guy after one.

No but DeAnna sent both guys home on the 1 stays 1 goes date. And she sent Richard home from their 1on1...they were in a carraige for part of their date.

I'm talking about a really public date like Ashley had with Ben (not Ben F, the other one)...you know, out in the public like they were.

As for Emily. I take here 'saving things for certain people' with a grain of salt!

O/T atem - I just love that pic of Moana.

Thanks! :WAVEY:

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:24 pm

Mmmm...I'm curious who had the West Virginia date. Seems like that guy is more in the running for final 1 than the public dates! What say you guys?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:32 pm

atem wrote:Mmmm...I'm curious who had the West Virginia date. Seems like that guy is more in the running for final 1 than the public dates! What say you guys?

There were several people at the hotel that witnessed Emily on this 1-on-1 date. I have asked a few of these people if they took any pictures or if they could describe what her date looked like. I have yet to hear back from any of them, but I remain hopeful we will get something soon.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:34 pm

Mike Fleiss‏@fleissmeister
If @EmilyMaynard finds her soul mate and gets married, I will insist that bojangles caters the wedding!!!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:36 pm

San wrote:
If @EmilyMaynard finds her soul mate and gets married, I will insist that bojangles caters the wedding!!!

giggling In their defense Bojangles is 10x better then KFC. We have one near us and once we tried Bojangles we never went back!
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:50 pm

esel‏@bo08mo
@gatr_girl my friend told me they are filming the bachelorette here right now. Let me know if you want to come stalk. Lol.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:07 pm

RealitySteve‏@RealitySteve
As mentioned in today's column, Sky High Sports was one of the date locations, but it wasn't today. They were there on Sat. b4 Muppets show
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:36 pm

More than one guy has already admitted to falling in love with @EmilyMaynard ...

Is anybody shocked? giggling
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:40 pm

San wrote:
More than one guy has already admitted to falling in love with @EmilyMaynard ...

Is anybody shocked? giggling

They just met her a week ago! I don't know about these guys! LOL Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:46 pm

Love_Me wrote:
atem wrote:Mmmm...I'm curious who had the West Virginia date. Seems like that guy is more in the running for final 1 than the public dates! What say you guys?

There were several people at the hotel that witnessed Emily on this 1-on-1 date. I have asked a few of these people if they took any pictures or if they could describe what her date looked like. I have yet to hear back from any of them, but I remain hopeful we will get something soon.

Thanks. Would this date be the 3rd episode date?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:52 pm

Paige Hubbard‏@paige_hubbard
Saw the house and met a producer for the new season of The Bachelorette. #superstarstatus http://pic.twitter.com/jNpu1vcR

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 44 AojjLb7CQAAP_bi
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 54 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 49 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

+52
Mirzam
BuckeyeGal06
ironcat
docnash14
eightfifteen