SELECT CONTENT

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Page 45 of 54 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 49 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 45 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Post by Admin Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:54 pm

Mike Fleiss‏@fleissmeister
Not in love... Just falling.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 45 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:58 pm

San wrote:
esel‏@bo08mo
@gatr_girl my friend told me they are filming the bachelorette here right now. Let me know if you want to come stalk. Lol.
Where's here if they were at Sky High on Saturday.... according to RS??

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:59 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:
San wrote:
esel‏@bo08mo
@gatr_girl my friend told me they are filming the bachelorette here right now. Let me know if you want to come stalk. Lol.
Where's here if they were at Sky High on Saturday??

I don't know. I wish they tweeted more than just that. no idea
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:01 pm

San wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:
San wrote:
esel‏@bo08mo

Well, ask em! :giggle:

ETA: I'm just picking on you San! :bigsmile:

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:02 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:
San wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:
San wrote:
esel‏@bo08mo

Well, ask em! :giggle:

They never answer me back. laugh out loud I've asked so many people different things, and nada!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:06 pm

A friend of mine went over the Sky today3/21 around 4pm and the parking lot was empty and no one was there:(

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:28 pm

They must be at an after party then.

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 45 Drew112
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:29 pm

RealitySteve tweeted earlier that the Sky High date was before the Muppets on Saturday, not today.

RealitySteve ‏ @RealitySteve
As mentioned in today's column, Sky High Sports was one of the date locations, but it wasn't today. They were there on Sat. b4 Muppets show

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:43 pm

JeepGirl35 wrote:A friend of mine went over the Sky today3/21 around 4pm and the parking lot was empty and no one was there:(

Ugh. Seems it was already done on Sat. :Frown:

Thanks for your friends trying though! 👋

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:48 pm

I thought Saturday's date started early with reversals, since the doors opened at 2:30pm! If they went to Sky, they would Have been all sweatband tired!!! So not sure who or what is correct:)

Back to top Go down

Post by nikkij_26 Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:52 pm

JeepGirl35 wrote:I thought Saturday's date started early with rehearsals, since the doors opened at 2:30pm! If they went to Sky, they would Have been all sweatband tired!!! So not sure who or what is correct:)

I thought so too. They had to be there early in the morning to divide up into teams and learn their songs and lines. Perhaps RS is mixed up. Fleiss and Co. said the Muppets thing was a big production I don't think they would have scheduled something the same morning. JMO

:Smiley:

nikkij_26

Female Posts : 546

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:21 am

JeepGirl35 wrote:I thought Saturday's date started early with reversals, since the doors opened at 2:30pm! If they went to Sky, they would Have been all sweatband tired!!! So not sure who or what is correct:)

Thanks for checking things out! I hope you get lucky and see them filming soon! Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 45 1839924927 Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 45 3589738803
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 54 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 49 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

+52
Mirzam
BuckeyeGal06
ironcat
docnash14
eightfifteen