SELECT CONTENT

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Page 35 of 54 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 44 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Post by atem Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:15 am

Gina wrote:Tweeted by RS, he said they went UP the building, lol, this guy reminds me of Brad!
RealitySteve ‏ @RealitySteve
Emily & her date just repelled UP the Mint Museum at Levine Center for the Arts, dinner on the rooftop, then a Luke Bryan concert to follow
Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 35 AoekC4eCQAAsLzd

Who is that guy? He looks way too like Brad. Is this the one MF was saying 'loves in the air' crap?

Emily looks way too scared! Geez.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Post by atem Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:22 am

Ladybug82 wrote:Yes, he is.

Here's a picture...
Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 35 Luke-Bryan-Drunk-On-You-Lyrics

Mmm...not eye candy. Sort of nerdy looking. Seems like a nice guy, from a pic anyway.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:24 am

Cash wrote:
lstiff wrote:Just read all he got was a high 5 at the top....opinions??

High 5 at the top as in congrats we did it? Or here we go let's do this?
Were they climbing up or rappelling down?

A high 5 is what you give someone you are not interested in. Not even a hug?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by ryvetted Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:29 am

There's a cameraman in the shot, so it COULD be for the date....(since it was tweeted a few minutes ago)

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 35 Luke

Last edited by ryvetted on Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:34 am; edited 3 times in total

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 35 GIFBDayCupcake
ryvetted
ryvetted

Female Posts : 4022

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:31 am

atem wrote:

Here's a picture...
Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 35 Luke-Bryan-Drunk-On-You-Lyrics

Mmm...not eye candy. Sort of nerdy looking. Seems like a nice guy, from a pic anyway.
I'm pretty sure that is a pic of the performer... Luke somebody.... not a suitor.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Northstargirl Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:33 am

atem wrote:

Here's a picture...

Just to clarify, this is a photo of Luke Bryan the country musician performing for Emily and her date/concert for others. this is not Emily's date tonight. Right?
Northstargirl
Northstargirl

Female Posts : 430

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:34 am

mprssdbyu wrote:
atem wrote:

Here's a picture...

I'm pretty sure that is a pic of the performer... Luke somebody.... not a suitor.

hehehe Right now every guy we see is fair game....

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:34 am

Northstargirl wrote:
atem wrote:

Here's a picture...

Just to clarify, this is a photo of Luke Bryan the country musician performing for Emily and her date/concert for others. this is not Emily's date tonight. Right?

:yes:
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:34 am

Well, either way, I say the same thing. giggling Actually, he sort of looks like the guy climbing with her though.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:36 am

http://www.lukebryan.com/
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by poohbear Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:39 am

Mike Fleiss ‏ @fleissmeister
Wildebeest and Luke Bryan... What a show!!!

Whatever happens happens, everything happens for a reason! The best comes when you're least expecting it. :Smiley:
poohbear
poohbear

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:40 am

atem wrote:
Cash wrote:
lstiff wrote:Just read all he got was a high 5 at the top....opinions??

High 5 at the top as in congrats we did it? Or here we go let's do this?
Were they climbing up or rappelling down?

A high 5 is what you give someone you are not interested in. Not even a hug?

Just to clarify, it seems the high 5 was half way up according to the article in media. Don't think they could get much closer on the way up the building.

About halfway up the five-story building, the pair gave each other a high five. Her date waved to those below, prompting cheers.

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 54 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 44 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

+52
Mirzam
BuckeyeGal06
ironcat
docnash14
eightfifteen