SELECT CONTENT

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Page 19 of 54 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 36 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Post by MissC Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:18 am

jojo47 wrote:
San wrote:
Cash wrote:I wonder if she could maybe give us any info on how many guys were there?

Also wonder if there was maybe a helicopter used for this date? With the distance from Charlotte and the fact that there supposedly aren't any airports nearby, I wonder if that's how they got there.

That was my exact thought too - A helicopter date...

Starting to wonder if this was a 1:1 date rather than group date. Anyone else?

Possibly. Maybe the 'Hunger Games' inspired group date is going to take place later this week. Or whoever 'won' on the group date got some special 1 on 1 time with Emily in WV. no idea
MissC
MissC

Female Posts : 1412

https://www.facebook.com/candi.m.keller

Back to top Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Post by luvnunity Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:23 am

MissC wrote:
jojo47 wrote:
San wrote:
Cash wrote:I wonder if she could maybe give us any info on how many guys were there?

Also wonder if there was maybe a helicopter used for this date? With the distance from Charlotte and the fact that there supposedly aren't any airports nearby, I wonder if that's how they got there.

Possibly. Maybe the 'Hunger Games' inspired group date is going to take place later this week. Or whoever 'won' on the group date got some special 1 on 1 time with Emily in WV. no idea

Couldn't they have done a private plane? How long by plane would it take to get to WV?
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:53 am

MissC wrote:
jojo47 wrote:
San wrote:

I just think IF a helicopter is involved in the date (and notice I said if...) then it appears more likely to be a 1:1. I don't ever recall a helicopter used on a group date.

At the very least, if this hotel is 4 hours away from Charlotte, some sort of aircraft was likely used and IMO that eliminates a GD. But it's just my opinion.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:54 am

Robert Mills ‏@Millsy11374
The consensus is it IS still #Bachelor Monday, especially since @fleissmeister and I will be live tweeting.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:57 am

Meredith Heisner‏@CakesByMeredith
Saw the bachelorette house all lit up last night as we were heading home. It looked so magical!! :) #bachelornation
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:34 am

paige‏@pmcdonald1998
I am at #thegreenbrier and they were filming #thebachelorette! We were in a 5 ft radius of emily maynard (winner of the bachelor)
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Northstargirl Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:53 am

It seems the Hunger games/competion portion of the date could have been in the afternoon, with the "winner" getting a private plane/Greenbriar/fireworks evening 1:1 with Emily OR it was a typical 1:1 last evening and today will be a daytime group Hunger Games withe one less guy (only 3-5 left). no idea
Northstargirl
Northstargirl

Female Posts : 430

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:57 am

Is it possible that it was kinda like Jake's Seaworld date (IIRC?) where it was a group date and then he chose Elizabeth to watch fireworks with?? no idea

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 19 158291300-ashley-hebert-and-j-p-rosenbaum-the-second-gettyimages-2Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 19 Sign310
ninu
ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Post by deedreamer Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:52 pm

Gosh Emily strikes that two hands on the hips pose a lot. It makes her look kind of bossy LOL.

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 19 TeamJemSigTag

Be aware of half truths - you may have the wrong half
If you can't impress them with intelligence you can always baffle them with bullsh*t
Will Rogers said that he never met a man he didn't like...but then he never met Mike Fleiss
deedreamer
deedreamer

Female Posts : 939

http://thetoyboxgrannies.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:57 pm

I love the Greenbrier. (Not as much as the Homestead.) Greenbrier has tons of great outdoor activities ... trail biking, horses, shooting, gambling, world class golf (boys would love that), fly fishing etc etc.

Also, has a nice West Virginia / life history tie-in for Emily.

Last edited by jlccaz on Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:36 pm

Maybe started as a group date .. ended as a 1n1 .. Maybe even a stay over as well .. Like inBrads season

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:25 pm

The Cauldron‏@KCCauldron
Trying to confirm the rumor that the next season of the Bachelorette will feature Cauldron men exclusively as contestants.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 54 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 36 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

+52
Mirzam
BuckeyeGal06
ironcat
docnash14
eightfifteen