SELECT CONTENT

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Page 11 of 54 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 32 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Post by jlccaz Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:14 pm

Emily "lets loose" right after a producer visibly grabs her attention and tells her to up her game for the cameras. Fascinating little window into the "magic" of TV romance. I thought that guy looked so stiff and awkward, I really did, among that GAGGLE of women and their smartphones filming him up on the stage with Emily. Seriously, how does this resemble a date in any way. The connections happen in the quieter moments. Not these "fantasy" sequences, such as "what if a famous band were playing "just for you and your date"!"

Fun song and band though.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Post by atem Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:18 pm

jlccaz wrote:Emily "lets loose" right after a producer visibly grabs her attention and tells her to up her game for the cameras. Fascinating little window into the "magic" of TV romance. I thought that guy looked so stiff and awkward, I really did, among that GAGGLE of women and their smartphones filming him up on the stage with Emily. Seriously, how does this resemble a date in any way. The connections happen in the quieter moments. Not these "fantasy" sequences, such as "what if a famous band were playing "just for you and your date"!"

Fun song and band though.

I think the show uses dates like this to get people 'talking' and Ryan is just the type they want out there, because of his good looks.

ANY dates out in the open like that, they are going to get a rose. Can you imagine them not getting one?

These dates are big fat advertisements, commercials for bands, locations and diamond rings.

Look for the more 'normal' type dates like with Ashley/JP. The ones like Ryan got don't point to anything, but that he's going to get a rose, because of the public type date it was and it's so dang typical of a 1st date.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:26 pm

San wrote:
RealitySteve‏@RealitySteve
Details of Emily's group date yesterday now up at http://RealitySteve.com. Enjoy...

Not really caring for the date. I mean, it sounds good in theory, but the Rainbow Connection song sung that many times? scratch
Barf on the guy dancing like he did. Sounds like typical Bachelor/Bachelorette stuff.
Miss Piggy is sure making the reality TV show rounds. Miss Piggy was recently on Liftime's Project Runway All Stars.

Emily is just what the shows wants. A puppet and looks like one of the women from The Girls Next Door.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:30 pm

Mike Fleiss ‏ @fleissmeister
@EmilyMaynard is having a great time. So is her lovely daughter!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:43 pm

Robert Mills ‏ @Millsy11374
Getting ready for Emily's "Hunger Games" inspired group date. This episode airs May 21st so hopefully the movie will still be popular

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:43 pm

Getting ready for Emily's "Hunger Games" inspired group date. This episode airs May 21st so hopefully the movie will still be popular

Then its a group date today?? I thought it was another 1 on 1??

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:18 pm

Brilliant. What a great way to reduce the number of bachelors without making Emily choose. giggling
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:20 pm

atem wrote:
San wrote:
RealitySteve‏@RealitySteve
Details of Emily's group date yesterday now up at http://RealitySteve.com. Enjoy...

Not really caring for the date. I mean, it sounds good in theory, but the Rainbow Connection song sung that many times? scratch
Barf on the guy dancing like he did. Sounds like typical Bachelor/Bachelorette stuff.
Miss Piggy is sure making the reality TV show rounds. Miss Piggy was recently on Liftime's Project Runway All Stars.

Emily is just what the shows wants. A puppet and looks like one of the women from The Girls Next Door.

Muppets is out on DVD now, so the muppets are in full promo mode. Walt Disney owns the Muppets. Walt Disney owns ABC, which broadcasts The Bachelorette. Product placement as entertainment. Ho hum.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by amowen83 Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:33 pm

nikkij_26 wrote:I think they would have benefited so much if TPTB had placed a couple of chairs or a little loveseat on the little pathway stage. That way they could sit and snuggle and watch the concert at some points and then stand up and dance at the points they wanted to. The audience and the cameras still would have been able to see and interact with them. However, they wouldn't have had to just stand there during lulls or breaks in the concert. It would have given them more intimacy to what was a very public, crowded portion of the date. IMO

:Smiley:

I completely agree. clapping!
amowen83
amowen83

Female Posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by poohbear Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:22 pm

"Mike Fleiss ‏ @fleissmeister
Resting up for tomorrow's all niter!!!"

MF just tweeted that they're resting up for tomorrow's rose ceremony already. Does that mean the one on one date today has ended already? but we haven't heard anything about it yet.

Whatever happens happens, everything happens for a reason! The best comes when you're least expecting it. :Smiley:
poohbear
poohbear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:25 pm

poohbear wrote:"Mike Fleiss ‏ @fleissmeister
Resting up for tomorrow's all niter!!!"

MF just tweeted that they're resting up for tomorrow's rose ceremony already. Does that mean the one on one date today has ended already? but we haven't heard anything about it yet.

I took it as it was him...maybe I'm wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by ryvetted Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:28 pm

Live tweeting from me and @Millsy11374 will begin at 6 pm est...

Mañana!

Yaye!

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 11 GIFBDayCupcake
ryvetted
ryvetted

Female Posts : 4022

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 54 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 32 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

+52
Mirzam
BuckeyeGal06
ironcat
docnash14
eightfifteen