SELECT CONTENT

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Page 18 of 54 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 36 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Post by cupcakes Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:36 am

Pamela Brown ‏ @ABC7Pamela
@NikkiBurdine yeah, they've been filming here all day... Looking fwd to seeing the episode air. I def got a sneak peek

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Post by Cash Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:50 am

I wonder if she could maybe give us any info on how many guys were there?

Also wonder if there was maybe a helicopter used for this date? With the distance from Charlotte and the fact that there supposedly aren't any airports nearby, I wonder if that's how they got there.

Cash

Female Posts : 134

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:54 am

Cash wrote:I wonder if she could maybe give us any info on how many guys were there?

Also wonder if there was maybe a helicopter used for this date? With the distance from Charlotte and the fact that there supposedly aren't any airports nearby, I wonder if that's how they got there.

That was my exact thought too - A helicopter date...
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:09 am

The Greenbrier was originally a Presidential and Congressional retreat... and beneath it is a massive nuclear bombproof installation where gov't would have been conducted in the event of a nuclear war (my grandfather helped dig it, he was a crane operator).

Greenbrier Valley Airport is less than 10 miles away...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:15 am

OK... after 3 edits, I got it spelled right... Greenbrier... lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:08 am

Beth‏@bethtaf
@Millsy11374 @fleissmeister My teenage girls were so excited today when they saw some of the bachelors jogging! It's the little things!!!!

Robert Mills ‏@Millsy11374
@bethtaf @fleissmeister Wait till you see @chrisbharrison jogging. Be on the look out!

Was this a part of a group date ya think? The guys can't just leave the house to go jogging right? giggling
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:17 am

This was a tweet from her 24 minutes ago -

Beth‏@bethtafReply
@Millsy11374 @fleissmeister I live close to the mansion. Any filming on our side of town or any filming events open to the public?

Nevermind, they were probably just jogging around the mansion.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:50 am

San wrote:
Beth‏@bethtaf
@Millsy11374 @fleissmeister My teenage girls were so excited today when they saw some of the bachelors jogging! It's the little things!!!!

@bethtaf @fleissmeister Wait till you see @chrisbharrison jogging. Be on the look out!

Was this a part of a group date ya think? The guys can't just leave the house to go jogging right? Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 18 2174738820

I remember during Ashley's season they showed the guys jogging around the mansion in black spandex. I can't seem to find that screencap though.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:55 am

Love_Me wrote:
San wrote:
Beth‏@bethtaf

Was this a part of a group date ya think? The guys can't just leave the house to go jogging right? Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 18 2174738820

I remember during Ashley's season they showed the guys jogging around the mansion in black spandex. I can't seem to find that screencap though.

I do remember that too now! lol
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:57 am

RichLP wrote:The Greenbrier was originally a Presidential and Congressional retreat... and beneath it is a massive nuclear bombproof installation where gov't would have been conducted in the event of a nuclear war (my grandfather helped dig it, he was a crane operator).

Greenbrier Valley Airport is less than 10 miles away...

Super neat!
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:14 am

Christian Hill ‏@christian_hill1
Coach bowers on the bachelorette http://twitter.com/christian_hill1/status/181515025251446784/photo/1

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 18 AoTe9CnCMAE8BKp
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:13 am

San wrote:
Cash wrote:I wonder if she could maybe give us any info on how many guys were there?

That was my exact thought too - A helicopter date...

Starting to wonder if this was a 1:1 date rather than group date. Anyone else?
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 54 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 36 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

+52
Mirzam
BuckeyeGal06
ironcat
docnash14
eightfifteen